Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Test Of Will (AJ/Kamakura)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:32 pm
Kamakura had decided it was time to head back down to the gym and scout out someone one to practice battle with. As he was trying to prepare himself for anything, as he'd heard all kinds of wild rumors about his upcoming exam Kama wanted a little more time to train before the big match up. Rubbing his shoulder the nekomata put his things in the locker room and slipped his jacket off.

Once he'd changed from his jeans to sweats and a t-shirt he left the locker room behind, looking around for some one to issue a challenge too. While he'd only battle once before, that seemed to be the general practice and way about going about this.

The demon's ears laid back as he considered his options, not sure what exactly he was looking for. It didn't matter if there was a power different to him, he just wanted to get some more valuable time in beside cramming his nose behind a book and studying.

Meegane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:26 am
It had been a month since he took the examination with Maple, the fight with his own shadow told him he was in a need of practice. In order to control his violence and pick up his skills, he increased the time he was in gymnasium. Usually, he would call a demon out to spar with him but it was no longer possible. He fed the tail head and lowered the chance it make troubles around, then he took off his jacket and found himself a space.

He stretched his arms and legs, waist and neck before he punched and kicked around for an imaginary opponent. The boil wore a sleeveless black top with a rather elastic red pants particular, it exposed the burn scar on his arm but he was extremely concentrated. After a while, he took a short break and wiped the sweats.

"What're you staring?" Noticing the tail head was vehemently gazing at somewhere, he traced back and spotted the student he knew a while ago. "Kitty!" Head called happily. He dodged the creeple sparring and greeted the boil. "Yo, Kama." It might be the best timing to see him there.

"Bother to spar with me?" AJ invited with a smirk, hands on his hips.

leon_a_darkangel
I love your avi, the bakeneko, I love cats a lot cute~ (sorry for the slowness)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:50 am
Kamakura had just been about to ask some other creeple about sparring but the words never left his mouth. Turning he followed the direction of the familiar voice and tracked it back to AJ and his tail-companion. He heard the word 'kitty' and for a moment, the demon cringed.

It wasn't like he was use to being referred to as such. "Just Kama is fine. And yes, hello to you both." He explained to the head, with a small half smile. Even if it kept using Kitty, he'd at least know it was referring to him..unless there were other feline-esc based students around of course.

Looking considerate at AJ's apparent offer, Kamakura rubbed his shoulder as he pursed his lips. "Sure, that's why I'm down at the gymnasium myself honestly. No sense in holding back, we'll go till the others Fear shield starts to weaken?" He offered, not particularly interested in being forced to dissipate. Although the demon equally just didn't want to be favored, he had a feeling the other was stronger, but that was just a goal he could work towards after all right?

A small smirk formed on the demons face as he realized he now had himself an opponent. While his stance wasn't a perfected one, the fire user conjured his magic, raising his hand to show the flames. It wasn't like he was good at hand to hand combat, but he'd make do if his magic would be an issue. "This won't be a problem I trust?" Kama only asked AJ, because he had earned that much respect.

It went without saying he won't aim for head shots on either he or the other attached to him.

Meegane
I was actually trying to figure out what his envoked might look like if he ever got an artifact :3!! thank you tho. i love cats as well haha. you're avi is gorgeous qvq <3 and no worries on reply i had passed out last night.

Meegane rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:20 am
"Kama?" The tail head tilted its head and repeated Kamakura's words. "Awesome." The boil put his hand on top of the tail head and cracked a smile. He wasn't sure if he would hold back, he couldn't promise that, it mainly determined on the level of his opponent and the fact that he was a student instead of a hunter or horseman mattered as well. "I'll try my best. Sure, why not?" He shrugged, if his opponent wanted a light spar, he would give what they wanted. He simply wanted to do some exercises to make his body remember how to fight again.

Seeing the flame lit, however, caused a quick vanished frown on AJ's face. It was too quick to notice, a fire user, he signed internally for the fate he wouldn't avoid. "Nope, it's fine for me." The tail head's big eyes reflected the sparkly colors of the flame simply told it was attracted. "Kira~kira~" it said, eyes pinned on the glow.

leon_a_darkangel
Thanks, that's my baby hunter biggrin

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:55 am
"Well, by all means don't hold back just don't try and kill me eh?" The demon laughed as he readied himself into a more comfortable position. He had a feeling he was going to take a beating or two by battles end. Narrowing his eyes on the other, before nodding at him to signify he was ready for whatever would come his way.

While he still had his fires at the ready, the demon wanted to gauge what exactly he'd be dealing with in terms of his opponents power. Kamakura's determination was hampered only by the fact he still was uneasy from that time spent in the human world. His body had only just begun to heal, despite the away scar where the vine had dug it's self in, and wound it's self around his body. It still hurt, but he's spoke to absolutely no soul about it after waking up in his dorm once he'd been brought back to Halloween.

Fighting Davyne hadn't stopped him, nor would his battle with AJ. "This is only my second go at sparring...feel free to start. Shall we begin then?" He offered with a cool tone to his voice as his tail twitched just behind him.

Meegane.
yesss she's a cutie ;u; i love the glasses

Meegane rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:06 pm
"That's a bit demanding, but I guess I can do it." AJ played with words, feigned a frown as he brought himself into the battle mode. He changed the way he breathed and his muscles ready to strike anytime. "Then you need more practice, sure, how about we start NOW!" The boil sprang out with a bounce of his back leg and pushed himself forward for a quick assault. The arm already partially covered with a thin layer of scales and his nails shifted to claws, the serpent dragon punched his opponent in the stomach, the fist drilled deep against the fabric and the flesh beneath it.

"You hurt Kama!" The tail head stated. "It's a spar, Bro." AJ explained, posed for defense as he waited for the Nekomata to recover from the pan. He found he might loosen the manipulation over his power as his first move seemed to be more damaging than he expected. "Are you okay?"

leon_a_darkangel

HP: 50/ 50
DMG: 13
CHG: T1 SS, T2 Tainted Fangs  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
leon_a_darkangel rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 3 Total: 12 (4-16)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:48 pm
Kamakura hadn't expected the impact to be that hard. He thought the other was joking initially, or giving him a bad time when he'd frowned momentarily. While they weren't much different in size, the nekomata simply didn't have the same about of punch behind his swing just yet.

Grunting in pain when the other boil sprang forward and watched too late as his clawed hands collided with his gut. The pain was very real, and caught him off guard. His feline eyes widened as the first drilled into his stomach, and coughed as a result and staggered back a step or two. He recovered well enough, having not been taken down in one blow but it was enough to slow him down already.

"Jack, you have a good hook." He growled, ears laying back. "I'm fine." Kama lied smoothly as his own hands became more claw like, the calico fur unhindered by the flames around his palms. "It's a spar." He confirmed, a smirk on his face as he watched the other become defensive.

"Let's try this on for size...!" He shouted as the flames intensified as he launched the fireball at his target. "How about THIS!" As he threw the fireball, his Fear channeled behind it his body glowing reflecting his power. The orange, yellow and red orbs roared forward from the nekomata's palm landing home at about the others mid section, careful not to aim at either he, nor the head that had been concerned for him.

Kamakura at least wanted to go down with some kind of fight in him. The flame orb came scorching after the other. It was not like his normal fireballs, this one was almost ghostly in appearance and rather orb like. It came streaking towards the other, and while it would vanish on impact he'd put what he could into it. The magic played on the the fear of being burned, and fire. And while truly it could burn you, it's impact was meant to do the given physiological damage as well as physical more than anything.

HP: 17/30
DMG: 8
FEAR: BC T1,

Meegane.

Meegane rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:58 pm
AJ gave the boil a praising glance for his quick recovery from the pain, he smirked, "Thank you, your turn now." The singeing pain that burned on his forearm hurt, and it also reminded him the burning on his arm and his back in the incident, something he wanted to brush off from his mind. After the pain reached him, AJ found the flames disappeared. He was glad to find it was a different type of flame, this one was more ghostly in comparison.

He pretended to blow off the invisible flame on his arm, making the scar more easy to catch with eyes. "Not bad." It was clearly resulted from a serious burn. "It should do even better effect if you could make them last longer and steal your opponent's attention. Also, you've to be more conscious about the vulnerable parts of your body, that's where creeple would target first. If you could block that, you might strike back promptly in return." He shared the Nekomata with his comments.

The serpent dragon charged again, this time it was a side kick. The moment the boil blocked it, AJ spun to spin kick with another leg, what a surprising two-hit attack. "How about this?" Being playful, he asked back with a playful grin. It surely pushed the boil backward for several steps and he didn't use his claws yet. "You look like an action movie star in the skellyvision, AJ."

leon_a_darkangel

HP: 42/ 50
DMG: 7

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:48 pm
Kamakura took the brunt of the kick, although the impact wasn't as forceful as the first one, it still stung. His still clawed hand took a swing at the other trying to fend him off, although the blow didn't seem to do much, and he barely managed to actually connect let alone do any real harm.

"Heh..not bad you are pretty damn good at this." The demon's eyes gleamed with feral intensity, and while in the moment he did what he could to block it was hard to actually fend off his opponent he good at what he did.

The demon saw the burn..and for a moment he hesitated with using any further fire..he could see his acquaintance-like friend had been severly burned. It looked rather bad at that, and yet he'd let him use his magic anyway? He looked at him, concern flickering on his expression before reminding himself they were indeed sparring, and no wasn't the time to wonder about scars.

He tsked, squaring his shoulders as he quickly moved back trying to put a little distance between them to try and throw one of his usual fireballs at the other to try and bring him down if even somewhat. At this rate..he didn't stand much of a chance. Shaking his hand out he'd used ot try and punch the other he waited for what would come next, although he looked strained and was fighting to keep his composure through his discomfort.

HP: 10/30
DMG: 0

Meegane.

Meegane rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:20 pm
AJ grinned at the casual compliment, "I'm pretty good at this, I love fighting - I mean sparring." He was saying the truth, his experiences were accumulated from those years he lingered in alleys, beat and be beaten. If he didn't become stronger, he would be the one being hurt. As in the battle, based on the basis your eyes shouldn't leave your opponent, AJ quickly noticed Kamakura was staring at his scar. He frowned momentarily, he wanted to forget about it, nevertheless, it would give him throe and make him groan in affliction.

The monster didn't dodge, instead he wrapped up the boil's fist with his clawed hand. Shortly, he slid upward to his wrist and give him a wrench that disturbed the Nekomata's balance. Taking the advantage of his staggering, AJ swung him out. Not much real damage was done, but he demonstrated some close combat skills he used to interrupt his opponent's focus.

"I think you can make more use of your body like your tail, I can see you're quite nimble but rely on your flame heavily." He understood how convenient to throw fireballs, however, if his opponent managed to get into his inner circle, he won't be able to react quick enough and strike back. That might become a problem.

xleon_a_darkangel
Just 2 damage, forgot to edit dmg part XD

DMG: 2

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:12 am
Using the movement of his tail, he tried to fend off the blows from the other as he came in for another series. His ears laid back as he groaned in discomfort. "Of course I do..they've been my main go to up until lately." The demon explained as he used his agile form to try and wrestle his arm back seeing as the other had wrenched a hold of it in a fairly good grip. Hissing he tried to pull it back. He'd proven his point, if his defenses were invaded at present he would be in trouble.

"Owch, okay. Yes I see what you mean. I'll have to try and work on getting better with dodging." He agreed reluctantly with a flick of his tail. While he'd managed to endure thus far into the fight, he was beginning to slow down despite wanting to keep pace with the older monster. It took a little but he managed to get his arm back, seeing as he'd lost focus, it was harder to call on his magic reserves. he'd used up a lot of them in the quick burst of Fear he'd thrown at the other as a reactionary from his well placed blow initially.

Now it seemed it wasn't paying off in the slightest.His balance wavered some, and while he wasn't ready to collapse he squared his shoulders in an attempts to keep focused and at attention.

HP: 8/30
DMG: 0

Meegane

Meegane rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:23 am
They were simply reminders, his intention was not to condescend a senior but create a stronger spar partner for himself. AJ was aware of the force he used to grab the boil, it would hurt but his claws won't pierce into the Nekomata's skin. Seeing bloods would be an adverse effect, he wasn't sure what color of his blood was. If he bleed in red, the spar would be out of his ability to control.

Ah, that would be bad. Just a short moment he loosened the grasp, Kamakura took back his arm. "Yup, it helps a lot if you make use of your tail. You might be able to beat the winged." For a moment, AJ seemed to be thrilled by the idea. "Let me show you how I use my tail......."

He lunged forward for a third time, raised and drew his arm to feign a punch. His true intention was revealed when the tail head wrapped around Kamakura's waist like a rope and squeezed mildly. It greatly shortened the distance between them but the tail head quickly let go and AJ bounced back, the squash created a short numbness and Kamakura would find himself unable to move for several seconds. "You know how pythons hunt, they will curl around their prey and applied force in the squeezing until their bones break and suffocate. Bro can snap and pull the winged down, damage the wings so they couldn't fly easily."

The silver haired boil talked casually, as if he was the narrator of some programs of Discovery Channel. "Are you okay if we continue?" asked AJ, seeing the boil had slowed down.

leon_a_darkangel

DMG: 2

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:27 pm
Kamakura felt the start of some amount of blood trickling from a few of his injuries, although they were mostly from the rough kick and sharp pinprick like claws. His blood was not a bright hue, its black-ish red color oozed slowly which he quickly brushed away on his dark shirt thankful it wasn't much. He was glad the other let him have his arm back.

However the third lung at him was not expected so soon. He grunted in pain caught off guard as he was slammed into. The punch was one thing, but soon he felt a crushing grip on his waist. The demon winced, a numbness in his body from the tight squeeze. While it wasn't enough to break him or anything, it certainly had hurt.

"Ahh..No, I don't think I can keep up at this rate. I will have to keep practicing with you going forward perhaps." The demon was out of breath, although he wasn't angry about his loss. Kama had tried to put up a good fight ultimately he'd only managed to get so far with his spar against the other. His ears laid back some. "I do appreciate what I did learn, I'll be attending exams soon..I hear I'll need to really have my wits about me." The first year rubbed the back of his neck.

"I concede to you..so long as you agree to allow me to challenge you again." He offered out his uninjured arm, a small smile on his face as he offered his gloved palm. It was an olive branch of sorts, unsure if the other would be willing to accept his victory..

HP: 6/30

Meegane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:17 pm
Still, he bled, but AJ was glad that it wasn't as red as theirs. At least, his soul was calm and not burnt in agitation. "As you wish." The silver haired boil relaxed his muscles and stood with a more laid-back smile, the claws regressed back to black nails and scales vanished from his arms like tide on the ebb.

"No problem, friend, call me anytime. Good luck on the exam, it takes some time." Tossing hints obliviously, AJ grinned, took the branch to put in the hair above his ear. "That's your clan's practice? I know there're hot springs in the campus if you wished to give your body a good break, wanna go with me?" The monster boil jabbed a thumb to the entrance of the gymnasium.

leon_a_darkangel
Thanks for the rp, good point to wrap up maybe? ^^

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:29 pm
Kamakura eye'd some of his injuries and the darker blackish-red blood that had slowed, and nearly stopped oozing. The other shapeshifter had razor-sharp as diamonds claws, his own hands morphed back into their normal humanoid-esc shape before he flexed his fingers stretching them out as he inclinded his head one last time respectively to the other.

"I'll do what I can. Thank you friend." He shrugged slightly, arching a brow and taking note of the hint for what it was worth a he himself grinned just a faint bit. "A bow is more respectful, and traditional, but I've taken to hand shaking lately." He explained, his ears laying back just a bit at the mention of a hot spring. That meant water.

But not just any water.

"Sure, I'll go..even if I'm not a huge fan of open bodies of water outside a shower." He agreed finally with a bit of reluctance. Pushing his hands in his pockets tsking as he went to go get his things and follow after the other. The demon returned shortly with what was his, and was otherwise ready to go. A relaxing trip to the hot springs wouldn't be that bad, the demon was certain.

Meegane

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff