Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Love of a Hedgehog (Reserved for DragonChild09) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image
Starlet, a black wolf anthro, was in town visiting her old home. She sighed as she looked around the old rundown building, being careful where she stepped. "This place sure brings back memories." She said sighing as she remembered her life here. The mayor was demolishing this place which was Starlet's childhood home. Now she was your average person in Silver/Sonic/ Shadow's (Not sure who you wanted to use) world. When she was little, she had an accident but it wasn't what you'd expect. She had a run-in with Eggman, he made her into an android after the accident,. She woke up not knowing what happened but she knew that she was an android. She didn't like it though as she wouldn't have survived without it. No one knew what she really was though. She planned to keep it that way.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:27 pm
User Image

Jet

Jet let out a small sigh, everything seemed to be collapsing to the evil corrupting the entire planet. He had formed the rebellion in order to try and counter it, but there was only so much that they could manage, roughly half of their group weren't even fighter. They had elders, healers, children, people simply looking for a way to live in peace. It was stressful, he lead these people who were willing to follow his plans to take back what was theirs. Jet found it a bit funny how Robotnik had taken a liking to the idea of catching him, at least he could distract him from the rebellions other members. It was interesting to see all the wanted posters his men would bring back after their travels into the conquered cities.

Walking up to his destination, Jet looked over the old abandoned town which use to house many people. He had come to try and scavenge for anything that they could use. Jet's ear twitched ad he heard the crumbling sound of stone in front of him, below he spotted a girl walking. Not even questioning why someone was here, Jet dashed forwards pushing both the girl and himself out of the way, mere moments before the slab of stone hit the ground with a thud. Turning his gaze from the stone, Jet looked at the girl "You alright?" he asked.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
Starlet was taken by surprise when Jet pushed her out of the way. "Yeah. I'm fine." she said not noticing that she had a bit of blood coming off her arm. She had no recollection of being made into an android but couldn't let anyone found out. "Thanks for the save. I can't believe I didn't hear that slab of stone cracking." She said after looking at the fallen stone slab that would have crushed her.

Starlet was half blind because of her accident and Robotnik replaced that eye with a cybernetic eye. She was his niece but didn't consider him family after he took over. She never did like him, even when she was little. After her family moved out away, she had wanted to come back for her friend. He was like her older brother when they were little. he was always saving her rump back then. Though no matter what happened to Starlet, she always remembered the promise he made her before she moved away.

DragonChild09
((I thought making Starlet Robotnic's niece would make things more interesting. Also can we make them childhood friends? That would make things more dramatic when Jet finds out who she really is.))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:25 pm
User Image

Jet

Jet got up into a sitting position letting out a small sigh of relief as the girl stated that she was alright. He then noticed the small cut on the arm and pulled his bag out in front of him. Taking out a bandage, Jet didn't hesitate to treat the wound, it was just something he did unconsciously at this point. With that settled, Jet looked at the girl, her face seemed familiar somehow.... then it hit him.

"Scarlet?" Jet said recalling the friend he had once spent so much time with. He hadn't seen her in quite some time but, here she was. Quickly getting to his feet and throwing his bag back onto his back, Jet held a hand out to her, a small smile on his face "Not how I picture meeting you again, but I'll take it." he said with a small chuckle.

((OOC how does the cousin thing work question besides, Jet wouldn't care, plus if they were childhood friends he would already know that. We can make them childhood friends though. We're still doing the pokemon rp right?))

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image
"Jet?" Starlet said after he said her name. "Same here. But we should get out of here. I can hear those swatbots coming." She said hearing the sirens coming their way. She had her own hiding spot but it was discovered today by the swatbots and her family was robotisized. She was upset with her uncle for doing that but she had to keep running, she had to save her family no matter what it took.

DragonChild09
(Lol they're not cousins but uncle and niece. She was adopted by Robotnik's father's sister when she was five before he took over. She was a 9 when they moved away. I thought it would be so funny if he didn't know what happened to her when Robotnik tested the robotisizor on her after her accident. Also yes I'm just trying to think of what to post in the pokemon rp.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image

Jet

Jet gave a small nod as Scarlet spoke his name, and he helped her back to her feet. His ears twitching slightly at the sound of sirens, Jet let out a small sigh "Looks like it's time to get out of here. Follow me." Jet said quickly taking the lead. He couldn't let her get hurt, they were after him, so if worse comes to worst, he could hide her before running off with the bots. Though with the injuries from the fight the other day, Jet wasn't all that sure how long he could hold up. If they don't notice us we just keep going towards camp. Otherwise I'll have to fight. he thought to himself, casting a quick glance over at Scarlet.

((OOC ugh that's REALLY complicated... to much going on crying ))

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image
Scarlet followed Jet out of the building. She too, hoped that the swatbots wouldn't see them. As they ran, she could hear the sirens behind them, almost as if they were being followed but, they were in the distance so she didn't think much of it.

DragonChild09
(Know what? I'll make it so Robotnik and Scarlet are not related in any way. But I am gonna keep her as an escaped android. Sorry to confuse you like that.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:02 am
User Image

Jet

Entering the woods, Jet led the way over to a large tree and gave it a light knocking pattern. Moments later from the side of the tree a door like shape opened up. Within was a steep slide that flattened out before the user got to the ground of the cave, the base of the rebellion. Jet walked over to the door and looked at Scarlet "Come on, down here." he stated turning his gaze in the direction of the sirens. They sounded far off, but Jet knew better than to underestimate them.

((OOC k thanks))

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image
Scarlet nodded before she followed Jet into the door shape. It closed behind her, making her look back a bit before she continued to go with Jet. "Where exactly are we going?" She asked unaware he was part of the rebellion. She had been wanting to join them, mainly to get her family back.

DragonChild09
((You're welcome lol.))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image

Jet

Once Scarlet went in, Jet followed close behind, the door slamming shut behind them. Putting a light arm around Scarlet's waist to keep the two from clashing together as they went, Jet listened closely. "We're going to the rebellion base camp." Jet said calmly, he trusted Scarlet, so there wasn't any need to lie.

Coming to the end of the slide, the two slowed down and came to a stop. The homes were simple, most of them seeming to merge with the cave walls. Strings of lights illuminated the area and it's residents. Getting up from the slide, Jet held a hand out to Scarlet, a small smirk on his face "Welcome to our base."

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:28 pm
User Image
Scarlet blushed when Jet put a light arm around her waist. Of course she knew that it was to keep them from clashing against each other When they got to the bottom of the slide, she smiled and took his hand. She was amazed as she didn't think that this place was as beautiful as it was. "Wow. It's amazing." She said smiling, her eyes sparkling as she looked at all the houses and lights.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:40 pm
User Image

Jet

Jet gave a small smile "We did our best. Lots of people are trying to avoid the wars on the surface. So we created a base down here. A place for people to go to be safe." Jet explained looking at the little town half in thought. They really had come a long way, from a single empty cave, to a town that actually looked somewhat like the ones on the surface. He was proud of what the rebellion stood for, what they've accomplished.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Jet let out a small chuckle, "Sorry, that probably sounded stupid." he laughed. A few of the people that noticed him gave him a small wave which he then returned. "We're all basically a family down here, always accepting new members." Jet said with a small smirk as his eyes turned back onto Scarlet. He would like for her to join them, but if she didn't want to then he wasn't going to force it.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image
"Well, what would I have to do to become a member?" Scarlet asked as she looked at him. Her icy blue eyes were beautiful, always had been since they were kids. She always had a crush on Jet but he was more of a big brother to her than anything. Scarlet had always been athletic, and she had gotten better since they were kids, but sometimes when they were little, she'd pretend to cry after falling just to get him to hug her. She wasn't sure if he knew about the pretending part, but she knew he cared.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image

Jet

Jet's smile grew a bit as Scarlet showed interest in becoming a member of the rebellion. "Nothing really. So long as you don't work for Egghead, you're good." Jet chuckled. Her ice blue eyes were so familiar to him, after spending so much time together as kids, after beating up anyone that hurt her... or even threatened to hurt her. "So what do you say? Want to join the rebellion?" he asked.

"Jet!!!" the three childish voices called out, followed by the quickened steps of their owners. Three kids circled around Jet excitedly "So what's going on up there?" one of them asked. This was pretty normal for Jet, some of the children were always excited at his return, hoping for good news, or the occasional souvenir. Jet knelt down to the kids heights and playfully rubbed one of their heads as he pulled his backpack out from behind him. "It's looking good up there. We're really giving those bots a kick in the butt." Jet grinned, making the kids beam with energy. Pulling a action figure and two yo-yo's out of his bag, Jet handed them to the kids. "Now run along and play with the others." Jet stated giving a wave as the children set off with their new treasures.

Jet let out a little chuckle before getting back to his feet and placing his backpack back on. He rubbed the back of his neck slightly embarrassed, "Sorry about that. They get excited a lot." Jet said with a bit of an awkward laugh.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:33 pm
User Image
Scarlet was about to answer him when the kids came up to them. She couldn't help but smile the entire time thinking he was so sweet with them. When they left and he apologized for the display in front of her, she said "It's fine. I'm just glad that you still have a good heart. Not everyone would take the time to bring back stuff for the kids they know." She then smiled. "As to the question you asked about if I'd join the rebellion, I'll join. I've been wanting to for so long, and for no other reason than to make sure that Egghead gets what he deserves." She said smiling at him. She wasn't telling the truth, her real reason was to look for him and make sure he was still alive and kicking.

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces