Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[PRP] A Helping Hand (Isand x Brandr)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:50 pm
User Image

"Well. This certainly is a predicament."

Isand glanced back at his rear left paw, currently awkwardly crushed under a generous piece of basalt. He huffed, pulling once again at his leg, but to no avail. It just wasn't budging. Typical. It was just his luck to end up the victim to the one type of volcanic rock that could actually take him down. Isand rolled his eyes, glancing around and seeing no one. At this point in time it would have been helpful to have a friend - someone whose name he could shout to the exterior of the volcano he had been traversing, but alas, he had none.

Realizing he couldn't quite sit in a comfortable position, he stretched forward again in an attempt to free himself. It was useless without someone to push the rock away. Isand knew he "could" try it himself, but why do a job another could do for him? Unfortunately, it could be a while before another B'alam happened to catch him in his rather embarrassing struggle. "Well. He huffed once again, scanning the landscape for something to focus his thoughts on.

Zakiax

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:48 pm
User Image

Brandr had been exploring the opposite side of the volcano as Isand. He had been curious about the rumbling mountain in which their tribe had set up territory near. Brandr was cautious careful of the streams of heat leaking out of the rock as well as the potential moisture. The fire male was also careful of the black rock under his paws sometimes it had a tendency of moving, or so he observed from his day out here. Often as falling rocks from above.

His tail gave a flick as he moved it out of the way of one of these said streams. To him he felt them to be an odd sensation. He liked the heat yes, but just a stream of it all at once in a specific area felt a bit weird to him. Brandr liked to keep his body temperature all one temperature, and these heat streams was not helping him keep to his own comfort level.

As he rounded the other side of the volcano he spotted the a yellowish fire tribe member. "Hello!" he called out, trying to be friendly enough, unaware of the other situation.

Ruler of Everything
Sorry this took so long to reply too!

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:12 pm
Isand hadn't been waiting for long before he hard a voice call out behind him. "Hello!" the masculine voice shouted. Glancing around, Isand was reminded that he was, sadly, the lone soul stuck on this side of the volcano. Naturally, because who else would be dumb enough to be so careless as to get their paw trapped under a rock? None other than Isand, of course!

Turning his head to the voice, he spied a male whose pelt seemed to mimic the feel of the volcano itself. Char black with flame-like markings licking up his legs, tail. Isand tilted his chin up before returning the greeting, "Hello!" he called out. Tilting his head he managed to gesture towards his stuck paw. "Would you mind helping me out here?" Although he didn't raise his voice much, Isand was not concerned in the slightest that his words would reach the other male. The Grand Weaver had gifted him with a rather low, booming voice that carried itself across, well, volcanos.

Zakiax
"So long" xD Kick me next time!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:18 pm

Brandr approached the other after Isand replied to his greeting with an inquiry. Of course he would be willing to help but first he would have to assess the situation. As he came closer to the other Tahtll Brandr could see clearly what the problem was, a rock had pinned down the other's paw.

Finally Brandr was right next to Isand when he finally spoke "Hold still, I do not want to harm you." Brandr began to push the rock with his own paw as well as using some telekinesis powers to help. What he was planning was to first get the rock lose enough and then try to lift it with his telekinesis so that he would not harm the other's paw even more so then it probably already was.

Ruler of Everything
You should also kick me next time

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:45 pm
Isand was glad to watch the other pick his way over to him, appraising the situation without word. Although he would cheerfully explain himself and the dumb circumstance he had caused himself to be in, it was nice that the other did not immediately take to ridiculing the silliness of it all. Isand followed the other male with his eyes as started to push the rock, visibly concentrating his telekinetic powers on the removal as well. The stuck male nodded, his mop of hair moving with the motion. The rock was visibly starting to move.

He twisted his body, using his own paws to push at the rock as he had been doing before, and focused his own mind on dislodging the basalt. The pressure began to let up alongside Isand's quiet grunt, putting even more force into the effort. With their combined strengths, it wasn't long before Isand was able to pull his rear paw free, tumbling back with an "oof." The large male laughed, shaking out his fur and flexing his back paw, wincing a bit at the ache. But, it was sure a ton better than the feeling of it being inevitably trapped by some rock. Regaining his bearings, Isand grinned. "You have no idea how long I thought I'd be here, waiting for someone to come rescue me," he laughed, shaking his head. "Name's Isand - who can I thank for that incredible feat of strength?"

Zakiax
We're terrible at this 8D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Brandr did not know if it was in his nature to be curious. Since he wasn't about this ones's situation he figured he wasn't too curious to ask how he had gotten stuck like this. Slowly he was finding things out about himself. After all he was quite newly awakened so finding who he was was going to be a difficult task. In the beginning anyways.

It was hard work trying to get the bolder free. Even with their efforts combined it seemed the task might be quite useless. That was until the rock of basalt began to move.There it was working, he could do this. Brandr used more of his strength and finally the other's paw was free from this blasted thing.

The Tah gave a sheepish smile at the other's response. "Well I'm glad I could help." He responded. Well he figured he was glad to help else he would not have done so, still would any balam be able to ignore another in need? That he supposed would be something that he would have to find out later. "Brandr" He replied back feeling a bit embarrassed at the other compliment. "It was both of our combined efforts which did it." he admitted. "I don't think I could have done it alone." Modesty, it seemed he had that trait.

Ruler of Everything
That we are, but at least we are replying in a relatively timely manner for us XD

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:14 am
Isand nodded, repeating the other's name in his head. Brandr. He had quite the memory, particularly for faces, and would have to remember the male's name for future encounters. The B'alam who saved his life, Isand thought rather dramatically, could not continue coexisting in the tribe lands with anonymity.

At the other's modesty, Isand laughed heartily. "Oh, don't be so humble!" He explained, his eyes sparkling, clearly entertained. "By myself I couldn't so much as hope to shudder the thing. I guarantee, that was all you." He grinned at Brandr, hoping the fact that it was genuine would translate to the other male.

"So, tell me about yourself, Brandr," Isand started, hoping to get more information about his new superhero friend. "Do you have a mate? Kids running around I should look out for?"

Zakiax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 pm

"But its true" he retorted back. "I do not think I could have been able to move it by myself." It was combined efforts and he was not going to let it down. Still it was true Isand would still be there if Brandr had not come around the mountain.

Brandr's ears flicked at the other's question "No none of the above. I just awoke not to long ago so you are the first I've meet so far." He replied back. "What about you?" he inquired. "Do you have a mate and children running about?"

Ruler of Everything

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:46 pm
Isand quirked a brow at the other's response. He never would have guessed that Brandr was newly awakened. Idly, he wish he had friends to introduce the other to. Unfortunately, he himself only had mild acquaintances - something he intended to work on. As naturally talkative as Isand was, it was a bit strange that he didn't have a group of others to constantly surround himself with just yet. At the thought, the male broke out into a smile. He glanced over at Brandr, a question on my mind. "Well, how would you like me to be your first friend, Brandr?" At the other's question, he laughed. "Nah, no mate or kids just yet. In due time," he added with a playful wink. There were always beautiful ladies around the fire tribe lands, he just hadn't given a thought to getting to know any of them. Not yet, anyway.

Zakiax

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:41 am

Brandr's ears flicked at the others answer. "Would you?" he inquired of the other. After all he never had a friend before so he was not sure how to play this out, but there was quite the excitement in his voice. At least now he would have someone to talk to rather then speaking out loud to himself. Perhaps he could get answers to the questions that he has had for quite a while now.

"So," he began though just the thought of his question caused his ears to shift back on his head. It was quite embarrassing that he hardly knew anything of this world. "How does one actually go about finding their other half?" It was common knowledge to all those who woke in this world that they all were one half to a whole. He just did not know how to go about finding his other half.

Ruler of Everything

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out