Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Too Much? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsumi_Samurai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:06 am
Is there a manga you have had too much of? Does it seem to drag on and on forever or is it just that your so sick of hearing it, it makes you want to scream?

My example is, I have nothing against Inu Yasha, but I have had it because EVERYBODY loves inu yasha. A friend of mine who I love dearl is so obsessed with Inu Yasha it makes me want to vomit. I bought her an Inu Yasha purse but I will never buy her anything Inu Yasha again because I'm so sick of it. It's not a bad story line or any thing, but I've read better stories that are a lot less recognized.

DON'T JUST FALL IN LOVE WITH WHATS ON TV! THINK OUTSIDE TH BOX PEOPLE!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:57 am
first it was DBZ and Sailor Moon, then Gundam anything, then Inuyasha, then Naruto and now Bleach. Personally I'm sick of hearing about them. DBZ was my first love and Gundam Wing is always special to me but Cartoon Network anime isn't the only anime out there.
Tenjho Tenge, popular but virutally unknown to people who don't go looking for it. Trinity Blood, my recent personal favorite and I don't know anyone else who's heard of it.  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:33 pm
There is always going to be too much talk about the curretn anime fad. So yes, there is such a thing as too much. The animes alone are not bad... just over rated.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:31 pm
Even though most of my friends don't watch many animes, I never stop hearing about Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, and every other anime that has ever been shown on Cartoon Network. My personal favorite animes have never been shown in the USA, Such as Chobits and the Saiyuki series. (The Saiyuki series has been shown,but I have no access to it besides my computer.)  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kitsumi_Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:52 pm
I don't have cable so I don't watch all those shows, i find all my anime elsewhere  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:35 pm
inuyasha. I have heard too much about inuyasha.  

T w ! s t e d

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:51 pm
InuYasha is a big one but Naruto is getting there now, though I love Naruto I prefer the manga version of it not the anime 'cause the anime is just so slow. As much as I love anime I prefer manga, it's just better.
Gundam Wing though will always be one of my most all time favorite anime/mangas because it was one of the only series I really got into when I got into my big anime faze. Though I had watched Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors (Cardcaptor Sakura) before that when I was younger.
I much prefer the smaller series though that aren't shown on t.v. they're not over done with people. FMA is becoming big now in both North and South America, it's a good series, I'll admit that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:49 pm
for me i'm getting tired of just naruto i think naruto is being over used i mean i see freshmans in my high school wearing those naruto headbands or anything that has to deal with naruto first of all i wanted to run up to every1 of them and punch them in their face and second of all they r disgracing the REAL ninjitsu stare  

Deathscythe the Manslayer

MasterCloud123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:21 pm
dbz and narto scream  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:20 am
I love FMA but i am tired of hearing about it cause my friends never sotp talking about it rolleyes  

La-Jinn_The_Mystical

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:36 pm
Kitsume_Samurai
Is there a manga you have had too much of? Does it seem to drag on and on forever or is it just that your so sick of hearing it, it makes you want to scream?

My example is, I have nothing against Inu Yasha, but I have had it because EVERYBODY loves inu yasha. A friend of mine who I love dearl is so obsessed with Inu Yasha it makes me want to vomit. I bought her an Inu Yasha purse but I will never buy her anything Inu Yasha again because I'm so sick of it. It's not a bad story line or any thing, but I've read better stories that are a lot less recognized.

DON'T JUST FALL IN LOVE WITH WHATS ON TV! THINK OUTSIDE TH BOX PEOPLE!

It's her opinion. Who cares if people fall in love with stuff because it's on tv. I love anime that has been on tv. Which stories are better but less recognized? And Inu Yasha seems to appeal to everybody where some awesome story lines only appeal to a small group of people. Besides its your own opinion that some story lines are better.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:50 pm

I myself am new with anime so i do really only know the more popular ones. Although i have found i do like chobits and fruits basket. I also like to watch just about any one i can get my hands on.  

Love_grey

march sucks balls

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:11 pm
I hate Boondocks.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:32 am
_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_
It's her opinion. Who cares if people fall in love with stuff because it's on tv. I love anime that has been on tv. Which stories are better but less recognized? And Inu Yasha seems to appeal to everybody where some awesome story lines only appeal to a small group of people. Besides its your own opinion that some story lines are better.

I could care less if people fall in love with whats on TV. I really don't. But when you like a particular show just because everyone else likes it because now it's on adult swim. I think people need to form their own opinions and stop being a bunch of followers.

Plus I am also sick of people who think they are the worlds biggest anime fan when they have only watch DBZ, Inu Yasha, and some poorly dubbed episodes of One Piece.

I think there is some pretty cool animes on TV, although I do not have the opportunity to watch them. Yes Inu Yasha does appeal to the masses, but, I jsut want people to remember there are other animes out there. Not to mention I have had many animes completely spoiled by fans who think that everyone has seen every episode like they have.

And of course it is my opinion that some story lines are better. Thats what an opinion is. I have every right to express it, weither anyone agrees with me or not.  

Kitsumi_Samurai

Spirit of Heaven

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:19 am
kiss me aaron
I hate Boondocks.

I love The Boondocks.

I'm sick of hearing about DBZ. I loved it at first, but now I'm sick of hearing about the manga, movies, and anime.

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff