Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP]The Lost One [Zard Family]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:47 pm
(( This is an RP for the Zards, respective Family members may Post in this RP))

User Image Fury woke alone in the dark of a cave far from anything. The light shining in hurt her cerulean eyes. Turing her back she simply stared at the back of the cave with her eyes closed keeping as much light as she could. She'd have to wait till the sun went down in order to explore. She felt very vulnerable. Here in the middle of the day. But also tired, like this was when she was supposed to be asleep.

It wasn't a very comfy place to sleep but it was better than out there. She sighed. The cave wasn't that deep, but deep enough. She curled around herself as cats do and covered her face with her wings comfortably. It wasn't like she was going anywhere for a while. How irritating.

But for now she still slept. Until the day turned to dusk, the light faded and Fury realized to could see sharply now than she had before. Everything had been blurry she almost though she'd been blind. The light had caused her eyes to throb. But now the darkness was as clear as day. Whatever that expression was. For the first time since she'd be woven she padded outside and stretched her wings. The night air felt cool and refreshing. This was the first time she gazed upon her world having no idea where she fit in. She was alone and well that didn't matter she was just gonna go.

Fury glanced at her wings, She was probably to low right now to get anywhere. She sighed guess she needed to walk to higher ground. What a pain in the tail; Fury thought as she began walking.

Zakiax

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:50 am
User Image

The tree line was the only shelter the three dark members had from the sun. Using their wings and the trees shade they slept,Zeke had gotten up long before his 'brother' and 'sister' had, he wanted to explore this region in which they had so be forced to live in. Zeke considered the other two which looked very much like him to be his family. They seemed to have taken a liking to each other quickly, as if the two souls were meant for each other. Still he often felt a bit out of it what they felt when together. It was often that he would wake before his family and begin exploring. They would always find him.

This place was open, aside from tress to the north and the south of the plains, that was as much as they knew. That and the rivers which seemed to cut through the plains, but every morning they had to find some spot to hunker down. However there was so much more to explore, but not a lot of time it seemed. The time which the light did not blind them seemed to go quicker then when they had to find some place to sleep before morning came. The three seemed alone in the world, like they were the only three awake during the night and the rest of the world slept.

There was movement in the distance? Were his eyes deceiving him or was there some hope that they weren't alone in this world. His pace quickened as he tried to catch up to the one he saw. "Hello!" he called out, hoping he would catch their attention.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Sorry this took so long to respond to

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:50 pm
It was so quiet, when she'd woken earlier in that horrible sunlight her ears had picked up so much noise but now, it was so quiet. So quiet the newly awakened balam was on edge. Silence felt dangerous shouldn't there also be sounds even at night. Where were the creatures that lived here?

'Hello."

Came a call that nearly made her jump out of her skin; something she really didn't appreciate. Who was there? she glanced around tence and growling before spinning around. Right the voice had come from behind her. She wouldn't let such a blunder disturb her it was his fault for sneaking up on her. How dare he scare her! Fiery cold blue eyes setting on the dark form a distance from her. It seemed as though he was trying to catch up to her. She flicked her flame tipped tail in agitated annoyance.

"Who are you?" she demanded before adding angrily "Why did you sneak up on me!" she flared out her wings if he was looking for a fight she'd be happy to oblige. Not that he looked threatening or anything she was just angry she'd been snuck up on.

Zakiax

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:16 am
His ears perked when he heard her speak his way. Oh good he was not deceiving himself with false hope. Crimson orbs took in the orange and blue female dark member. To Zeke she looked familiar in a sense. Kind of like Katrina, but her markings were a bit different and despite so she was not awakened with a partial skull on her head.

The tail markings and the belly markings that resembled his brother and now sister, were quite the same. Still, perhaps she was another family member they were suppose to find.

Zeke's ears shifted back on his head, he really did not mean to scare her, nor threaten her as it seemed he had. All he had wanted was to get her attention, but it seemed maybe his way of doing so was not the correct way with this one.

"I'm sorry" he began. "I did not mean to startle you. I was just surprised to see another wandering about at night. My 'siblings' and I have been alone for a while now and it seems as the whole world slept we were awake so seen another awake at this time was quite the find." he explained, admitting his own faults. He hoped she would understand, perhaps she felt the same way in a sense. Commonalities always seemed to bring about understanding. Or so it went with his 'siblings 'and him.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:34 pm
A low growl continued to emanate from her throat though his introduction did lessen her tension a bit. There were more of them? She'd just woken up so she hadn't thought about it too much if she was going to be alone. That hadn't even crossed her mind fully yet.

"I just woke up here I didn't realize our kind were so rare." she grumbled. Was the term 'our kind' even right what was she even? it wasn't like she knew anything of the world just yet. She only knew her name.

After a time her growl finally ceased. He didn't seem dangerous, he was oddly apologetic. He still snuck up on her and it hurt her pride. Though she supposed now as she began to calm she shouldn't have been so rash, but there was just something she couldn't help. Maybe that was just how she was.

"I'm sorry for snarling at you," she added finally. "I'm Fury."

Zakiax

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:06 pm
"In these areas at least" he replied back. He was sure that somewhere in this world there were more of their kind, but still they had not found that place. Then again he and his siblings had not found anyone else since they had awoken themselves. Fury was the first that he had encountered.

So she was also new to the world like his siblings, which began to convince him even more that she should be apart of their make-shift family of his.

"We have not seen anyone else in these parts so far." he continued seeming quite the talkative Tahtll. "I'm Zeke" he gave her his name introducing himself. "My siblings are Zain and Katrina, but they are probably still sleeping. I'll introduce them to you later if you like"

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:47 pm
He spoke of these parts as though they'd been here for a while. "Where are we?" she asked directly. They should have the information she lacked she assumed they did. Despite not being 'so far.' Fury did just awaken after all. It was strange considering that she had just woken this place didn't seem strange like she'd been here forever living on this land. It was an odd feeling and Fury disliked it she knew she hadn't been here before she was new.

He was certainly a talkative Tahtllt. She grumbled lightly under her breath. There was more of him now? Wonderful hopefully they didn't talk as much as this one. Why had they not seen anyone else? It's strange. And as for her own kind, what kind were they?

"Are all your siblings like you?" Fury regarded her wings again for a moment and then her tail. Zeke's tail was similar reminding her of fire though red and yellow. "I'll meet your siblings." she said after a silence "they better not sneak up on me." she added with a low growl of discomfort. For some reason it felt strange one minute she was alone the next there would be more.

Fury's Stomach growled. She felt hot suddenly around her freckled face, her ears flattened for a moment.

"ah hah..."

Zakiax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:46 pm
"The plains" came replied. "Or so I think. I'm not really sure what to call it, but these grasslands seem to grow long an vast." Zeke shifted his weight upon his paws and his wings shifted upon his back.

"Yes, they are dark tribe members like us. With familiar markings." he explained. He fell silent finding that he had been speaking quite a bit. He let her get her words in, waiting in silence as she spoke and finished speaking before he spoke again himself.

"I'm sure you will like them, plus I doubt they would ever think of sneaking up on them, but we might be able to sneak up on them." a small smile crossed his face, though he wondered what the rest of his family was up to. Probably still asleep, or just awaking to the night. Zeke was quite the early riser among the rest of those that he calls his family.

His ears shifted at the growl of her stomach "Come we can find something to eat along the way."

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:10 am
Fury nodded slowly. "dark tribe?" Fury seemed confused for a moment. Is that why they had leather wings? Must be the dark Tahtll thought. Was there more of them Perhaps that were different? That must be why none were out at this hour. Since when she woke the last time it had been blinding. Was that was the day was? It seemed horrible she never wanted to see such a thing again. Well she didn't actually see anything, no forms or shapes just white blindness before she'd quickly closed her eyes.

Familiar markings, like her herself? they did look similar after all didn't they. The same flame patterned tail. Though she had soft freckle like spots and a lighter colored belly.

Oh? Fury raised her brow despite her embarrassment for being hungry. Not that she should be. It was just a shame it she had been in front of another. But Zeke proposed an interesting proposition. "That might be a bit fun"' She allowed herself a small smirk. But first thing was fist she needed food. She wasn't sure how good her hunting instincts were or if she even had any. She ought to right? Fury padded beside Zeke keeping pace as he'd called her to join him. She was still a little unsure but her unease she couldn't describe what it as exactly. Zeke was kind and understanding and he didn't seem to have an ulterior motive. Perhaps it was just the prospect of his family? She wasn't sure what to expect.

Zakiax

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff