Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Ghost Adventures [Shadow x Dragon] [O] [Het] [I] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I never believed in ghosts....until I came face to face with one"
- Zak Bagans

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:43 am
Dragonchild09

User Image
The Paranormal Gang: Zak, Nick, and Aaron

OOC;;Zak's words will be in red, Nick's in blue, and Aaron's in purple

It seemed like the morning was normal as usual, just some birds chirping and people walking by going through morning traffic. It is based in a residential area resting upon an urban city. Not that it was bad, but it was where a lot of people were at. Apartments especially: a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment where 3 residencies lived. One is a teenager who is at the age of sixteen, he was in a bad household with parents that couldn't give a damn where he went, as long as he shuts up while they drank. He was found by the a man he lives with now, able to be in his custody since they proved the parents in no shape or form could take care of him. He was with him when he turned 10 years old. That boy was named Nick.

The other one was technician of the group. He was able to fix things electronically in the room. Computers, Videogames, etc. It was a side living kind of thing, his real job was a basic video game designing kind of thing. It did make some bucks. He came to live in the household unexpectedly with no note of his past, but he came from Japan because of his looks, and his struggle to learn English at the time. His name is Aaron.

Another one was the 'Dad' of the household, working as an aspiring actor, able to make some good money with Aaron's Salary. He came from Hawaii, adopted by nice people from a war-conditioned Middle East area. He was half jewish/muslim which often got some stares as the American people still cannot learn how to not treat them like dog s**t. He was also the one who adopted Nick from an abusive household. His name was Zak.

Despite their normality appearance on the outside, the inside did not do any good. They were a paranormal team with 'special' powers. Zak was a medium, able to communicate with spirits. Aaron was the exterminator with old-traditional Japanese buddhist sutras to exorcise demons, and Nick was a Lucid Dreamer: When touching an object, he dreams and is able to control them as see fit. The three were a team and it was always that way. They even have their own show on Travel Channel, having fans of many places(mostly girls)!

All woke up as usual, did their showers (by turns) and ate which normally consisted of eggs on toast and some milk as the news was broadcasted on the weather for the week. Nick was the first to speak: "So that commercial is today or...something?" "Yeah it's a big one though. We're just going through the last bits of it before we're done. Afterwards we can go to the investigation." Zak then combed his hair, doing a little trimming before he left. He had to make sure he was looking good. "Careful, I heard that it will be windy, you'll look like a Grimlin." Aaron finished his breakfast before getting up and cleaning up. Zak then frowned at him which made Nick laugh. If this was the 'conservative republican' family standards, Zak was the dad and Aaron the mom. This would make a religious family cry.

"Wow, so original. Let's talk about your screaming when you play Five Night's at Freddy's. I wanna know who the hell is the second person in the room, it sounds like a 7 year old girl with a d-"

"You wanna keep arguing all day or get to your commercial?" Aaron intercepted as he turned on the water to start the dishes. "Bah! Whatever! I'll see you guys later!" Zak then left the two. Nick played videogames on the TV with Aaron planning on working at home for a video game that was coming out. When Zak left the apartment, he met a car with a co-worker in it ready to go to work. He entered the car to drive through the streets. Zak stared at the window as he saw many women walking past, giving out signals with his face if he liked it or not. "Dude, aren't you taken?" The driver commented, a little chuckle in there as Zak leaned his head back. "I was....but the stupid woman hated the fact I was gone for so long doing the investigation. She even thought I was crazy when I told her I was a medium. She broke it off saying that she wanted a normal man." "Seems like to me you better hope the acting career works."

What you know about women?" "More than the man who goes through 5 women in 3 months."

"Look, I am like what? 26 years old? Dating is not exactly smooth sailing, most girls want commitment in which I cannot provide. I wish there was one who understands my situation at the very least.""I'm not complaining about that....It's just-" Then suddenly they had to stop in a very quick rate because someone in front of them was going too slow. Zak had to take a deep breath as he then shook his head. "But like I said....it's just hard with the paranormal team being popular, and I am seeing that I am slowly climbing up the ladder for acting..." He then just laid there and watched the scene.

When they got to the studio, Zak and the co-worker went their separate ways since they have different roles. The Co-worker was with the graphic designing department and Zak...well, he was acting. As the day went on, Zak had to repeat roles and do different alternatives to the commercial. He knew he had the lines perfect, he just hated what they were doing. At break, he was sitting at one of the chairs drinking water and wiping his face with a handtowel.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:52 pm
((OOC underline is sign language, bold + underline + "" = both talking and signing))

User Image
Clara ►◄ Kristen ►◄ Alex

It was a peaceful morning as a woman got up and woke the other two girls she lived with. None of them were related to each other, but they considered one another as family members, after all, they had none. They were bonded together by their past troubles, each helping each other in their times of need.

The eldest, Clara, was considered to be an upcoming film producer. When she was eighteen, her parents passed away in a car accident, with no other family members, Clara started living on her own. She made herself a promise to come to the aid of others in need, that was how she met the two girls in her adopted family.

The young adult, Kristen, was a fairly well known fashion designer and model. She never knew her mother, and during a thunderstorm her house caught fire and her father passed. She ended up in a foster home for a couple years before going off to college to continue her love for the field of fashion. During move in, she met Clara, the oldest of the little pack.

Lastly is the youngest, Alex, a girl that shows big promises in the computer science field. Alex had been born deaf, and in the orphanage others tended to stay away from her due to how she never responded. Bullies were her everyday life. One of the workers at the orphanage had helped Alex learn a bit of sign language to communicate, but it wasn't much. At a young age Alex started going to the library by herself, reading and using the computers there. After coming across a game community, Alex fell in love with gaming and eventually took up programming. She ended up being adopted by two women named Clara and Kristen, a few days after they saved her from a group of bullies. That was how she joined the faction.

They ended up traveling to the area due to Clara being asked to do the filming for a commercial. There was no question about splitting up the group so Alex and Kristen came as well. They were staying in a little apartment building on the second floor.

"Come on Kris, I already made breakfast. I have to go to the shoot today, so you have to watch Alex for me." Clara spoke calmly. Although Alex didn't need anyone to watch her, Clara liked to make sure that Alex was with someone, Alex didn't really have friends outside of the makeshift family. It was hard for her, so Clara tried to keep herself or Kristen around to help with any communication.

Kristen let out a small mumble before sitting up in the bed and stretching her arms over her head. "Alright, I'm up. Where's the little trouble maker?" Kristen smirked teasingly. Clara smiled a bit "I think she passed out in front of her computer again. You mind waking her? I need to finish getting ready." Clara stated, and after getting a nod from Kristen, Clara went off.

Rolling out of her bed, Kristen got up and quickly changed into the outfit she had laid out for herself the night before. Moving into one of the other rooms, Clara's suspicion was confirmed. Alex sat in front of the computer, she head down on her arms that laid on the desk. Looking over Alex's shoulder, Kristen glanced at the screen, not surprised to see lines of code covering its surface. Alex woke up quickly as Kristen rubbed her head, Alex had always been a light sleeper. What? Alex motioned with her hands, part of her hair sticking up making Kristen let out a small chuckle. Clara wanted me to get you up. She's leaving soon, plus breakfast is done. Kristen responded. Clara had known quite a bit of sign language before they got Alex, and Kristen studied hard to be able to communicate with it and now was almost fluent.

Okay, I'll be out in a moment, going to change , Alex rubbed her eyes with one of her hands before getting up from the chair and heading off to get dressed.

It didn't take long for the three of them to gather at the table and start eating. After a bit Clara got up and grabbed onto her bag hanging near the door. "I'll see you two later." Clara spoke as she signed the sentence. After the two gave their farewells, Clara headed out, one of the studio's cars outside to pick her up.

A while later the car came to a stop, letting Clara out in front of the studio doors. Heading inside, Clara set to work making sure that things were where they needed to be. She wasn't sure what the filming was actually for, but some of the people seemed very excited about it. Clara loved the energy and the excitement that always seemed to linger in any studio, it was one of the reasons she loved her job so much.

A few hours later, Clara grabbed a water bottle and headed over to the tables. Seeing a man alone at one, she decided to go and talk to him, after all, who wanted to be alone in this environment. Heading over, Clara smiled at the man, "Lot of work, huh? Mind if I sit here?" she asked warmly.

Meanwhile back at the apartment, Kristen and Alex were cleaning up after the mornings breakfast. Alex's hair still sticking up a bit, Kristen got an idea How about today you let me dress you? You'd be so cute! Kristen smiled. She'd been trying to get Alex to let her dress her up for a while but Alex never took interest... today was no different. Alex's eyes widened a bit FRIG NO she replied and decided to make a break for it, running out the door and hopping over the railing. Rolling on the ground to ease the fall, Alex got back up and looked up to see Kristen Oh come on. It'll be fun, I promise. To this, Alex's only response was sticking her tongue out at Kristen.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:17 pm
Dragonchild09

User Image

Zak was starting to appreciate being alone, all the noises and everything kind of bothered him...it was always like this at the last day...people rushing to get things done after all. His mind then went up to the clouds, already starting to imagine a few things. He at first was excited about the paranormal thing...he always loved it...for some reason it was his calling. Another event was on Nick's aggravation of women, he hated the girls his age because of their lack of maturity and worrying about getting bigger boobs and butts. Well Nick, you are one of the million that hates it He secretly laughed to himself as he continued drinking the water.

As he was enjoying his time alone, someone had to ruin it. A woman with long dark hair and fringes to the side approached and decided to make herself at home at the table. Of course he cannot like banish her from the table but he got annoyed. His annoyance did in all honestly come from the whole experience with women, so now he assumed this woman wanted a piece of him too. He gave her an emotionless glance as he suddenly had a whiff of something....a paranormal whiff. He saw two shadows standing over her, mouthing off something. He had to shake his head and keep his mouth shut because this production would call him insane. "Sure." He then continued drinking the water, he really wished he could be left alone so he could calm down...but now he has to talk to this woman as she wanted to be impressed and be around a attractive person...according to his ex-girlfriends anyways. "Enjoy yourself." He then yawned a bit.

Meanwhile, Nick was playing some videogames when he got bored. He then stood up and looked up at Aaron who was doing work on the computer. Nick then got bored and decided to go off. "Taking a walk to the convenience store." "Give me a Cherry Icee, and a pack of Oreos...double stuffed if you can." Nick then left the apartment with his wallet. As he got through the exit, he walked through the sidewalk to go find the convenience store. He then sighed as he walked through the street. After seven minutes of walking, someone came out of nowhere and rolled on the ground making him have to jump back. For a second, his other eye that was covered by his hair could be seen. The eye was crystal clear with no iris, and it was where his previous household abused him so blindly he was blind in one eye. He then had to ruffle his hair to hide it again. "Jesus Christ." He then walked past the....boy-looking girl to get to the store...Aaron was frustrated when not on sugar.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image
Clara ►◄ Kristen ►◄ Alex

Clara noticed the look that crossed the man's face for a split moment but decided to ignore it figuring he was probably just tired. Once he stated that it was fine for her to sit down, Clara took one of the seats across the table from him. It seemed like something was bothering him, he just seemed irritated and deep in thought. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. Oh, I'm Clara by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you." Clara said giving a warm smile as she introduced herself. "It seems like something's bothering you, if you want to talk about it I'm willing to listen. Though if you don't I won't pry." Clara said with a small chuckle before taking a sip of her water. Helping people was something Clara always did, and after the passing of her parents she started doing it more, that was how she ended up with Kristen and Alex.

Alex noticed a boy walking on the sidewalk jump back a bit his mouth moving but she couldn't see him well enough to know what he said. She let out a small sigh of relief as the boy kept walking, people were always an issue for her, between them bullying her and not understanding sign language, it was hard to make friends. Looking up at Kristen with a smirk Be back later. Before Kristen could respond, Alex turned and started walking glad for the fresh air after a long night of programming. She wasn't really all that sure where she was going, but an adventure was an adventure. With a small sigh, Kristen watched Alex walk off before heading back inside. It wasn't unusual from Alex to wander off, but no matter what she found her way back home.

underline is sign language, bold + underline + "" = both talking and signing
ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:06 pm
Dragonchild09

User Image

Zak did try to be friendly but acting for a long time is just hard to be friendly and happy when so tired from trying to hold all that energy. "Hi Clara." He then sipped on his water more. "Zak's my name...Zak Witherham." He then shrugged. "I'm fine, nothing bothering me....yet anyways." He chuckled, and as if God decided to add some humor, his phone vibrated. He then saw it was Nick who was calling him. So he then picked it up. "I told you not to call me when I am at work."

"But you answered which means that you're on break. I am at a convenience store, do you want anything?" "Why are you over there? We got plenty of food in the fridge man!" "Aaron wanted a Cherry Icee and Double-Stuffed Oreo." Zak rolled his eyes. "I don't want anything from there, get whatever you want...I'll have Aaron pay for his but whatever YOU get is on you." The call had finished and Zak then had his phone vibrate. "Again?!" He then answered the phone...calmly. "Hello.......what?" It was the customer that was needed...right away! "Ok what happened?.....Burns?!" Zak was horrified! It seemed to be a simple case! Now the poltergeist activity got so bad that a pot of boiling water got to the little girl. "Right now? Ok, I will have my team members come right away!" He then got out of the call and texted both Aaron and Nick, telling them to get there right away! "Crap!" He was now even more angry but he had to calm down..."Sorry uhh....Clara...." He then saw he was needed for the commercial so he got up and continued his job.

When Aaron and Nick got that text, they had to drop everything. Nick had to run out of the store and back home. Aaron had to go to to the black van with the Ghost Adventure Logo on it. Nick jumped in the car sitting at the Interior As the Van immediately left to go to the job immediately...a child was in immediate danger now! "Got everything?!" "Yeah...HURRY UP!" Nick was horrified a child was hurt like that! It was so strange though!

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image
Clara ►◄ Kristen ►◄ Alex

Clara smiled a bit as Zak introduced himself, a moment later his phone went off and he seemed to become more irritated. People had pointed it out to her before that she was creepily good at reading how people felt, but with this guy anyone could probably tell. As the man excused himself, Clara gave a small wave "I'll see you around. Take care." she spoke before turning back to her water. That man, Zak, he was under a lot of stress, Clara couldn't help but to feel bad for him. She let out a small sigh before taking another sip of her water then heading back to work.

Alex suddenly stopped walking for a moment, it wasn't all that unusual for her. Turning, Alex continued walking in another direction. It didn't take her all that long before she stopped outside of a normal looking house, staring at it from across the street. She hadn't been direct with Clara and Kristen about what happened to her sometimes, worried that they would think she was mental or something. So they just think that she has good intuition about things. Normally she would ignore ones that didn't deal with her little family, but something about this one bothered her, like she was suppose to be here, suppose to see something. Anytime now a black van should roll up to the house, why, Alex wasn't all that sure. But as Clara always says, 'Trust your instincts'.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:33 pm
Dragonchild09

User Image

As Aaron was driving, Nick took the time to look out the window. They passed a few houses in which Nick took note of the girl that had almost hit him moments ago. He just shrugged it off as he kept staring at the window. They got to the house by driving 15 minutes later, Nick was already turning on the monitors in the van to connect the Tv to the Video cameras while Aaron got there and talked to the family. "Ok, I see. So this is the worst thing that's happening. Ok, we got it from here. You don't have to worry." Aaron had his buddhist exorcism paper in case anything happened. Nick already was bringing cameras back and forth, setting them up on each room. Aaron was done talking to the couple as he helped Nick set up the cameras and get ready to monitor. "I'll go around the house. Go to the van and look at the monitors." Nick nodded as he went back in the van, closed the back and with headphones on, he had the walkie talkie ready and was looking at the van.

Zak continued on doing work, it was a LOT more harder to keep his straight face though. But he was able to get through it quickly. The commercial was finally done and it made him go get some more water and then outside. He had to wait for his coworker to be done. He sat at the bench and leaned back, he then wondered who the hell was that girl? And why did she want to sit with him? It was something he was curious about. So he decided to put his phone on speaker so he could listen to his friend. "Aaron, how is everything?"

"Good and not Good. The Kid has severe burns. Me and Nick were able to put the monitors all around and now I am investigating the home. Nick is at the van watching the cameras to see if anything is happening." "Good...I just finished my work, I'll try to get there as soon as possible, gotta wait for a co-worker to be done so I can get there. Keep doing what you're doing."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:17 pm
User Image
Clara ►◄ Kristen ►◄ Alex

Clara waved saying her goodbyes to the crew as she left for the day. I hope Kristen and Alex didn't get into any trouble she thought to herself with a small smile. It was odd how protective she was to them, granted she helped as many people as she possibly could, but they were different, they were family. As she walked outside the building she spotted the man from before, Zak.

Giving him a little wave, Clara walked over a warm smile on her face. "Hey, you feeling any better?" she asked curiously. Then she noticed the phone in his hand "Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you." Clara stated with a bit of a awkward chuckle.

Alex just watched as the black van pulled up just like she figured. The people within seemed to be in a rush before one entered the back of the van that sat on the street. She didn't know why she was staying there, but something told her not to leave just yet. Leaning back on a tree, Alex kept her focus on the house. It seemed so normal, she hadn't seen anything that would happen, only the house and the van. That was rather unusual, normally she would see some undetermined result of something that she could try and change. But right now, Alex couldn't seem to figure out what it was that she was suppose to be seeing. The van? The house? The residents?

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:58 pm
Dragonchild09

User Image

Zak just gave her a side glance as he then turned his phone off of speaker so he could keep on talking. "Alright, we'll meet you at the house." "Yeah, see you soon...hopefully." He then shuts the phone off and then waits at the bench for a few minutes before the co-worker friend of his came in. "Hey, sorry bout that!" "No time. Emergency!" Zak got in the car, but not before giving the girl a slight nod. The car went out of the place as fast as possible.

Zak had him stop at what was the Ghost Adventure van. Getting out of the car, he said his byes to the co-worker before poking his head to the van. "Anything new?" Nick was shocked but he kept his composure. "Nothing really, we had a few knocks but it's nothing new. Aaron's in the Kitchen." Zak nodded and closed the van door so that Zak could get inside the house. Zak met Aaron as they both sat down and continued the investigation. Nick meanwhile was a little hot so he opened the windows in the back so some air could come in. Nick fiddled with a few buttons so he could darken and or lighten the screens to see them better...hopefully.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:06 pm
User Image
Clara ►◄ Kristen ►◄ Alex

Clara gave a small smile and a nod back as Zak got up quickly leaving the scene. Something was really stressing him out, whatever it was, Clara decided to at least try and help him. Seeing the car pull up near her, Clara got in before the car went to bring her back home.

Alex was just about to leave the house when she saw it, the event that was going to happen. How the frig was she suppose to stop that by herself? And it's not like she could just walk in. That must be why I saw the van. Alex thought to herself pinching the bridge of her nose for a moment. She hated conversing with people, it was hard, but if she didn't do something she'd feel guilty. Letting out a silent sigh, Alex moved over to the van glad that the window was already open. Looking at the boy inside Alex spoke, "Gas." her voice sounded raspy as she had a difficult time talking. With any luck the boy wouldn't ask her any long answer type questions and would for some reason trust her on this.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:27 pm
Dragonchild09

User Image

Nick was in surprise as he yelped and had to adjust his headphones. He found the girl who almost trampled him say something...gas? "What are you talking about? The car is not on." He knew the monitors were operated by an eternal battery below the table. So he shook his head. "Look girl, I am busy. Go home." He then put his headphones back on and continued monitoring. Aaron and Zak were looking around the house, suddenly they hear something so they went to the room. They took a look around and then a plate was thrown at them, Aaron immediately threw a buddha sutra at the source, a scream pierced in the house making Nick jump a bit. "s**t man, are you gonna make me deaf?!" "So sorry SON! We are working here!" Nick rolled his eyes. "I'm working too, and there is a poltergeist activity in the living room." "'PRECIATED!" The arguing back and forth and Aaron's stress with the poltergeist was building up.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image
Clara ►◄ Kristen ►◄ Alex

Alex watched the boy's mouth as he responded to her, apparently thinking she was talking about the car's gas then telling her to leave. Gritting her teeth, Alex placed a hand on the car door where the window had retreated. With her other hand she pointed at the house "GaS!" her raspy voice stated once more. "Going.. to... blow." Alex stated feeling more and more irritated as the need to talk grew. What was with this guy, he had friends in there didn't he? Wouldn't he show at least some concern for their safety? At the very least make them check, then they should find it.

Clara exited the car as she arrived back at the apartment, giving a small wave to the driver as he went off, Clara headed up to their room. "I'm back!" Clara said cheerfully, Kristen's head poking out of one of the rooms "Hey, how'd it go?" she asked curiously. "Pretty well, no major accidents or anything." Clara chuckled. "Where's Alex?" she asked not seeing her around, though she wouldn't have heard the call out. Kristen gave a small shrug "You know how she is. She went off to who knows where. She'll be back later, as always. Though we really need to teach her to use the stairs." Kristen laughed. Clara couldn't help but to smile "You tried to dress her up again, didn't you?" Clara asked already knowing that she was most likely correct. Kristen smirked a bit "Maybe"

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:17 pm
Dragonchild09

User Image

Nick raised a brow...almost wanting to roll his eyes. "Alright Alright." He then turned on the talkie. "Hey, I got some stranger telling me gas is leaking from the house." "Gas?! The only thing that is leaking is this poltergeist's attitude." "Just check man." Zak growled, as Aaron had finished one of them, the Sutras being blank as a sign of the poltergeists sealed within. "Fine. Aaron, I have to check the gas leakage. You go and see if there is anything else." Zak left Aaron alone to go to a closet and check the house leakage. Zak had brought in some water and soap with a sponge to check. He pressed the pipes against it to see if it was leaking. He did see some bubbles form which did say something. So he sealed it up and then called. "Yeah, apparently there was some gas leakage. What I wanna know how a complete stranger knows that?!" "She's clearly not a neighbor so how should I know? and she doesn't seem to understand me....much." He then eyed the girl and then back at the business. "House is cleared, I got all of them." "Good, we're done here then."

After a look through the house, and checked that it was clear, both men exited...apparently a girl with short hair was against the door. Zak had to question her. "You don't look like a neighbor, how did you know there was a gas leakage in the home?" Aaron was helping Nick prepare the van to travel back home, a 30 minute drive as Zak was trying to figure out how this girl knew.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
Clara ►◄ Kristen ►◄ Alex

Alex let out a small sigh of relief and lowered her pointed hand back to her side as the boy relayed to his companions to check for a gas leak. Well that should stop the explosion. I should probably leave now. Alex thought to herself. She knew people would question how she knew, she had seen the boy in the van say something about her not looking like a neighbor, so that excuse was out. This was why she always handled these things alone, people would question her, making only more problems as most people don't know sign language.

Alex was about to take off, only to turn and see the boy's companions had come back and were standing over her. Taking a small step back, Alex removed her hand from the door, preparing to run. But how would they react? Would they chase? Would they just let her leave? She could outrun a lot of things, but a van was not one of those. Maybe she should just at least try and go with the neighbor lie. Thoughts rushed through her head as she looked at the man the moment feeling like it lasted an eternity.

All Alex had caught was one man mouthing the words 'know there was a gas leakage in the home'. That meant weaving her way out of this one would be harder than she had been hoping for. "I sHouLd gO." Alex spoke taking another small step back "sorRy To boTher yoU." Why did talking have to be so frigging hard? According to Clara, she was getting better with it, but Alex still hated it. It's not like the man seemed threatening, but people always made Alex nervous. Between the abuse, bullying, and having to converse, Alex grew use to just avoiding them. Besides, how was she suppose to explain it without getting sent to the loony bin?

ShadowStream-chan

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas