Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azubaz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:48 pm
Name: Thrisi Troika

Blood colour: Green #006E03

Symbol: See profile image

Profile: Thrisi is a somewhat quiet troll, but she can have her hyperactive moments. She cares deeply for her friends and can be very motherly. She has fun in social situations and loves to have people over. She likes to cook and is always willing to try a new recipe. Most nights she can be found either at home with guests over or at another troll's hive.

Strengths: Patient, Caring, Creative.
Flaws: Overprotective, Non-violent, Naive.

Weapon: Dual wields Sai

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thrisi wears the standard black shirt with her symbol on it, but also wears a short green skirt over black pants, with green flats to match. Her hair is long and wavy and reaches down to her waist.

Home: Plains. Not caring for the crowded cities but still wanting to be near enough to others to visit and be visited.

Lusus: A giant weasel with three sets of legs. As a child, Thrisi can easily ride on it.

Power: None.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:03 pm
Bump? I assume I need more info but nobody has requested anything so far.  

azubaz

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:27 am
azubaz

Hey!

Nobody probably commented because you didnt' put her up for crit - they don't do that sort of thing until they think you think you're ready. I'm not staff, but speaking as someone who's had three quests go through them so far, I can definitely say that you do need more info!

The staff likes to see traits expanded upon a little - a sentence or two at least for each one - some things about the hive (details about what it looks like, etc, enough to get a picture in their head, i think) and about the lusus (for the same reason I think, and also to make sure that they fit with the world). They like to know the relationship between troll and lusus, because each one is a little unique. Speaking of, the plains is normally considered to be a part of New Hemisect, so mention that too.

Appearance wise, I think you might have enough, since her design is pretty simple, but describe her a little more just in case? Since she'd probably be a custom, the more you give them the closer they can get to giving you what you want. I'd be happy to doodle up a horn or symbol ref for you if you'd like.

You should also mention - and flesh out a little - her stance on the hemospectrum. Its pretty important.

Anyway, if you fill out those things, you should be ready for the staff to look at - don't forget to post in this thread when your done so that staff can look at it! If you want more unofficial critique though, let me know, okay? I'll do my best.

Btw, we're mostly in our skype chat, but feel free to say hi in the main thread! We're all very nice and welcoming.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:13 am
DraconicFeline
azubaz

Hey!

Nobody probably commented because you didnt' put her up for crit - they don't do that sort of thing until they think you think you're ready. I'm not staff, but speaking as someone who's had three quests go through them so far, I can definitely say that you do need more info!

The staff likes to see traits expanded upon a little - a sentence or two at least for each one - some things about the hive (details about what it looks like, etc, enough to get a picture in their head, i think) and about the lusus (for the same reason I think, and also to make sure that they fit with the world). They like to know the relationship between troll and lusus, because each one is a little unique. Speaking of, the plains is normally considered to be a part of New Hemisect, so mention that too.

Appearance wise, I think you might have enough, since her design is pretty simple, but describe her a little more just in case? Since she'd probably be a custom, the more you give them the closer they can get to giving you what you want. I'd be happy to doodle up a horn or symbol ref for you if you'd like.

You should also mention - and flesh out a little - her stance on the hemospectrum. Its pretty important.

Anyway, if you fill out those things, you should be ready for the staff to look at - don't forget to post in this thread when your done so that staff can look at it! If you want more unofficial critique though, let me know, okay? I'll do my best.

Btw, we're mostly in our skype chat, but feel free to say hi in the main thread! We're all very nice and welcoming.
*tips post* wink wink  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Application Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out