Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Ruler's Plot Bunnies~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:00 pm
Plots, please!

If you'd like to know more about my pretties, my journal can be found here. Otherwise, carry on with your browsing~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:00 pm
Notes

Contact
I can best be contacted by quoting me here or PMing me regarding anything you wish to talk about. If you have a Skype my username is Rouxlah - feel free to add me on there as well, just please identify yourself by username when sending the request.

RP
I absolutely love RP! I honestly prefer it over skeletal plotting, but I can be slow with it, sometimes. If you poke me, I'll get to it sooner. xD That being said, I heavily prefer guild RP but am also willing to do Skype if that's what you like! Just let me know.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:01 pm
Active RPs

Kayamata
Close Encounters of the Dark Kind with Sitare {Darken}

Aseema
Boredom Buster with Filaree {CaliWolfe}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:02 pm
Earth Tribe

None yet~

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:02 pm
Fire Tribe

Males

Isand
User Image

✗ Name Isand
✗ Colony None
✗ Relationship Status Single

✗ Personality Very vocal and self-assured, Isand is a natural-born leader. He oftentimes goes against the grain and really doesn't mind doing so. He is opinionated and sometimes has issues respecting those opinions he determines "wrong." Other than that, you get back what you put into him - if you're nice, he has no reason to be anything but kind back.

✗ Looking For
  • Friends
  • Mate - This is less of a priority, but someone just as strong as he is to stand by his side. He wouldn't be attracted to anyone weak-minded or submissive.

Females

Iroha
User Image

✗ Name Iroha
✗ Colony None

✗ Personality Not really the creative or openly friendly type, Iroha is hardworking and rather solitary. She can be nice, it just takes a bit to soften her up to that point. Spending most of her time welding can make that difficult.

✗ Looking For
  • Mate - Someone who can soften her up and get her out of her comfort zone.
  • Friends - Do you have another Tribe member with a similar job? Perhaps someone from another tribe looking to learn about what she does? She's your girl!

Kinyume
User Image

✗ Name Kinyume
✗ Colony None

✗ Personality Kinyume is an extremely contradictory B'alam. Her personality is a rollercoaster and it's impossible to predict which side of her you'll happen upon during any particular day. She is indecisive. Yume's more of a mystery than anything.

✗ Looking For
  • Friends? - Someone who might tolerate her mood swings and unpredictability.
  • Influences - Not necessarily a friend, but someone who sees her swaying personality and hopes to ground it one way or another (a lil saint or someone dastardly, up to you!)
  • Mate - This is 100% not v important to me right now as I'd enjoy getting her fleshed out more, but if you think you have someone that could handle her, toss them towards me!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:03 pm
Water Tribe

Females

Alisana
User Image

✗ Name Alisana
✗ Colony None

✗ Personality Her name meaning "posh," Alisana is a very uppity, self-indulgent female. In her worldview, everything revolves around her. It would be a tragedy for anyone to suggest that she isn't as beautiful nor as important as she believes she is. Valuing the reflective nature of water, it is doubtful she would ever be willing to leave the Water Tribe lands.

✗ Looking For
  • Mate - Someone like her that obsesses over themselves, someone that would obsess over her, or maybe even someone who just wants to knock some sense into her rather dense skull. I'd be willing to try anything!
  • Adventure - I'd love for someone to get her out of the Water Tribe lands and into an adventure where she could rough it a little bit.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:03 pm
Wind Tribe

Males

Sparceon
User Image

✗ Name Sparceon
✗ Colony None

✗ Personality Rather gruff, Sparceon is a man of few words. He strikes me as the old man type, not openly friendly, indeed outwardly a bit unfriendly, but genuinely soft-hearted and sweet. It's just, not something he advertises. Sparceon is rather independent and spends a lot of time padding around or soaring through the skies observing things.

✗ Looking For
  • Cub Friends - Sparceon has a distinct soft spot for cubs and would love to end up mentoring/nannying some whenever he can.
  • BFFs - Not very open, it'd be unlikely for Sparceon to have a group of friends. Rather, I'd like him to find one best friend that he can always fall back on when he absolutely needs to.
  • Mate - She would have to be very forward and very open about her feelings to reel Sparceon in. He isn't one to fall for the first lady to bat her eyes at him. But it shouldn't be too hard to get him to open up his heart.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:04 pm
Light Tribe

Females

Aseema
User Image
✗ Name Aseema
✗ Colony None

✗ Personality Aseema is a little daredevil. She has no limits (see: her name) as to what she is willing to get herself into. That being said, she would never want to see the same in another, particularly her family. Smart as she is, she does recognize that her reckless behavior can be a bit dangerous, and as she cares extraordinarily for her siblings and parents, she would never want another to get into the ridiculous situations she sometimes finds herself in. Just like her parents, she is selfless and ready and willing to put herself out there for anyone in need.

✗ Looking For
  • Mate - Would prefer someone from another tribe or someone from the Light Tribe that has similar tendencies for traveling and adventure. Do note: her massive family is based out of the Light Capitol, so that will always be home base for her. Offered to Mewsing's Orchidiz.
  • Adventure - Now that Aseema is all-grown-up she'll be adventuring through the lands she's yet to see and I'd love for her to meet some new and interesting B'alam! I'd prefer to plot this out beforehand so the RP isn't awkward and stagnant - something interesting should happen.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:05 pm
Dark Tribe

Females

Kayamata
User Image

✗ Name Kayamata
✗ Colony None

✗ Personality Kayamata is the thing that goes "bump" in the night. She is snarky, harsh, and completely unafraid of a fight (she rather relishes them, honestly).

✗ Looking For
  • General - Any kind of interaction.
  • Mate - Someone tough that could handle her while also keeping her life interesting. Testing with Darken's Sitare.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:05 pm
Ice Tribe

None yet~

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:29 pm
-cuts ribbon- This is open for posting!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:59 am
Ruler of Everything

I have two options for Alisana as well as for Aseema for potential Adventure rps

One is Kaito (A storm minded water member of mind) which would be a long term thing. First Kaito is going to be traveling one by one to each Tribe territory to learn about they way they live and such (As much as he can anyways, I don't think he will quite get to the ice territory due to cold and their culture and ways, also getting to the wind tribe will prove impossible but hopefully he can have enough interaction between wind tribe members to get a feel for their culture and ways). So during this he will need companions ones who will start out with him and ones who will join him along the way. Since Alisana is a water member I figured she could start with him. (Aseema could also join him when he goes to the Light tribe)

Second I have Greyneas (Grey for short) who is a light member who loves to travel as well as light the way for those lost in the dark. He would also be a good traveling companion however he has no set location in mind he kind of just wanders where his paws take him. (Also someone who could plot with Aseema if need be)

Further plots for these here

I also offer Brandr for Isand for friends, Brandr is my blank slate of a fire tribe member so he too is looking for friends as well as I am looking to throw him into many situations.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:22 pm
Zakiax

Oh oh oh I love this! I'm so sorry I just got around to reading it. xD Here's what you're inspiring out of me:

1. Kaito meets Alisana and convinces her out of the Water tribe as a part of his journey (I checked out his individual plot thread and I love the idea!). This would be a great way for her to get out of her comfort zone, explore the other tribes, and possibly gain some friends in the process.
2. Alisana will then want to finish the journey and attend to the second leg of it, I assume.
3. When the second leg begins and they go off to the Light tribe, Kaito recruits Greyneas (going off Kaito's plot thread here xD) who then, having heard of Aseema's tendencies, offers her the opportunity?

I'm guessing this is all what you figured would happen anyway, but I wanted to split it up into RP sections. xD

And yes, I'm totally down for RP between Brandr and Isand! If you have any direction you want the RP to go, let me know - otherwise I can just start something in a bit. <3 Would you like to start an RP with Kaito and Alisana or shall I? Assuming you've started the recruitment RPs. If not, I can wait, obviously.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:21 pm
Ruler of Everything
Zakiax

Oh oh oh I love this! I'm so sorry I just got around to reading it. xD Here's what you're inspiring out of me:

1. Kaito meets Alisana and convinces her out of the Water tribe as a part of his journey (I checked out his individual plot thread and I love the idea!). This would be a great way for her to get out of her comfort zone, explore the other tribes, and possibly gain some friends in the process.
2. Alisana will then want to finish the journey and attend to the second leg of it, I assume.
3. When the second leg begins and they go off to the Light tribe, Kaito recruits Greyneas (going off Kaito's plot thread here xD) who then, having heard of Aseema's tendencies, offers her the opportunity?

I'm guessing this is all what you figured would happen anyway, but I wanted to split it up into RP sections. xD

And yes, I'm totally down for RP between Brandr and Isand! If you have any direction you want the RP to go, let me know - otherwise I can just start something in a bit. <3 Would you like to start an RP with Kaito and Alisana or shall I? Assuming you've started the recruitment RPs. If not, I can wait, obviously.
Feel free to post the sign up in the plot thread, just so I can keep things organized then I can start the first rp between Kaito and Alisana.
Up to part 2 is fine, though part three is a bit wrong (You might have just interpreted it wrong too)
Greyneas will be joining the group at the start of the second leg of the journey. He will already be at the water tribe and be heading back to the light tribe (To take a bit of a rest from traveling and return 'home') with the caravan. So if she wants a bit of adventure before the second leg of the journey he's up for that.

Anything for brandr is fine he literally has nothing going at the moment. I prefer not a meet and greet but maybe a situation which will create a friendship out of it?  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:54 pm
Zakiax
Anything for brandr is fine he literally has nothing going at the moment. I prefer not a meet and greet but maybe a situation which will create a friendship out of it?

Sorry this is taking me forever. xD I had too much to do this week. Anyway! Posted those two gals in your plot thread. Started the RP for the boys (I'm assuming you got the accidental two quotes) - I also hate meet and greets, so I figured it might help to throw in a problem that needed solved. xD Hopefully it's not too boring!  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff