• The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:31 pm
Getty'up Pony!

Name: RockerWolfie1616
Availability? Full-Time
What Position? Color Only
Do you have Instant Messenger? Yes, Aim & Skype
Are you open to being hired as a familiar colorist? Yes!
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C? If so, which ones? All are closed or gone.
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? Ryuukishin (Friend ), Ririka (Friend ), XxXPandamoniumXxX (Friend)
Why do you want to join Soquili? I've always loved the shop! The staff & community are amazing : ) I also really want to grow as a colorist! This seems like the perfect shop to grow in..I feel like just trying out for the hiring events here has made me better & helped me greatly.
Please post at least three samples using the template provided!
User Image, User Image Naked/No Hair, User Image

Other miscellaneous art you've created:
User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image

Last but not least, are you a current staff member? If so, is this position for a primary or secondary position? N/A  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:05 pm
Getty'up Pony!

Name: quiet autumn
Availability? Any (full time)
What Position? Color only
Do you have Instant Messenger? Yes, AIM and skype
Are you open to being hired as a familiar colorist? Yes
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C? If so, which ones? N/A
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? i have no one yet... can you please PM me if off-site vouchers are allowed? I'm afraid i'm so new, i don't have anyone.
Why do you want to join Soquili? i am new to the whole coloring & gaia scene but the Soquili crew has been so welcoming so far, both staff and stalkers... i would love to contribute however possible. i do customer service in real life with very 'difficult' people and am always able to handle the stress without a problem. i feel i could handle this job well.
Please post at least three samples using the template provided! (if you are colorist only, edits are not necessary; if you are trying for an edit gig, edit them to your hearts content.) Finished products!
example 1 - Pinto Pretty; example 2 - Fluffy Flufferton; example 3 - 'Roan'ing Wild; example 4 - We're Beautiful Now; example 5 - Smooth as a Smoothie
Other miscellaneous art you've created: (This can be personal works, or past pets created/colored, etc. etc. This is optional!) Dotty the Pittie
Last but not least, are you a current staff member? If so, is this position for a primary or secondary position? N/A  

quiet autumn

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:51 pm
Getty'up Pony!

Name: Mameha Otome
Availability? Semi-quarterly or bi-annually to start with I think? I would eventually like to work up to full-time
What Position? Color Only to start with, would love to work up to edits eventually
Do you have Instant Messenger? Yes, Trillian and Skype
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C? If so, which ones?
I own The Lucky Noodle - Currently on a minor hiatus from my work there though. Currently letting my co-owner Lady Argentum Draconis handle things
I'm employed with Nightmare Academy - Owner is Yushika
I've worked at multiple other shops over the years and they've all since died/closed
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? Lady Argentum Draconis, Yushika, ~Lady Kanna~, iMoony
Why do you want to join Soquili? I've always wanted to work here since I first started attempting each hiring event like...idk how many years ago now? Sirenz was still owner at the time.
User Image User Image User Image User Image
TLN

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

NMA Work

Previous hiring events

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Plushies

Last but not least, are you a current staff member? If so, is this position for a primary or secondary position? No  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:04 pm
Getty'up Pony!

Name: Novablu
Availability? Full-time - but I will be moving in October and starting a new scedule, just so you're aware. Once I'm settled, things should be perfect, because I'll be working only 2 days a week with my new schedule which leaves 5 days a week for coloring wink
Do you have Instant Messenger? Yes, AIM and Skype
Are you open to being hired as a familiar colorist? Sure!
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C? If so, which ones? Long time ago, I owned a shop. Like...years ago. So no, not recently.
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? I don't have any past employers, but for people to vouch for me? Vistada, Revel1984, and `Swirly.
Why do you want to join Soquili? I've been a part of Soquili since 2008, since I saw the lines in someone's (Cajmera's?) sig...fell in love with them. Have wanted to work here for forever. I think it would be challenging and I've never run out of ideas (and have WAY too many custom ideas floating in my skull) and I would love to have the chance to mix/match templates and just enjoy myself, while having other people enjoy my work smile Also, I'd love to try my hand at breedings razz

User Image (wingless) User Image User Image User Image
X | X | X | X | X | X
Last but not least, are you a current staff member? If so, is this position for a primary or secondary position? Nope!  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:12 pm
Getty'up Pony!

Name: Roman Foi
Availability? Semi-Quarterly, Bi-Annually
Do you have Instant Messenger? Y
Are you open to being hired as a familiar colorist? Y
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C? If so, which ones? Not for maaaany years. o 3o
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? Usernames have changed or have quit gaia all together.
Why do you want to join Soquili? Because its basically the only reason that I am on gaia anymore, and that I would like to have a means to express creativity that will give pleasure to others. :3
[WIPs]
[please holder]

[Completed]
User Image User Image User Image [alt view]

Other miscellaneous art you've created: N/A
Last but not least, are you a current staff member? If so, is this position for a primary or secondary position? I am not.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:16 pm
Getty'up Pony!

Name: Amirynth
Availability? Semi-Quarterly
Are you open to being hired as a familiar colorist? N/A
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C? If so, which ones?
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? Mind, Uta, Lt. Gnatty-Bug
Why do you want to join Soquili? 'Cause you guys are full of fluff and loves!
User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Last but not least, are you a current staff member? If so, is this position for a primary or secondary position? I am currently staff. This will be a secondary position as I'll be staying as a familiar colourist primarily. I just want the option to colour a few soq and help out with the work-load on occasion when I get burned out on familiars.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:48 pm
Getty'up Pony!

Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Availability? Full-Time
Do you have Instant Messenger? Yes, AIM
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C? If so, which ones? Paws 'N' Claws
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? Techabyte, Yumitoko II, Novablu
Why do you want to join Soquili? I would love to work here cause I love all you guys! For real I love the lines and would love to be able to make others happy with ponies!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Last but not least, are you a current staff member? If so, is this position for a primary or secondary position? Nope  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:56 am
Getty'up Pony!

Name: AstoriaFallen
Availability? Bi-Annually
Do you have Instant Messenger? Y, I also have skype.
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C? If so, which ones? No. :c
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? Depawsit, Geenie EA, Seaki, Revel1984, Split Personality, Nessiang, SilverLutz. I listed a few as some of them are on Hiatus and may be slow to get back to you.
Why do you want to join Soquili? I've been a part of the shop for a little while now, though I haven't been as active as I had originally hoped in the beginning as I was in the Army still and RL kinda just was busy. The last few months I've been more active and getting to watch everyone interact and I was able to interact with people as well and I really like the atmosphere this shop has to give. The only other shop I've ever really been active in is SOA and I've noticed a lot of people are interlaced between the two shops so it's kind of got a familiar feel to me. The crew is really interactive here and very helpful and not quick to turn a bind eye to those in need of guidance. I would like to be a part of that, if my coloring skills ever get up to par that is. wink You guys are kinda intimidating. <3
User Image(she may be a WIP still) [reserved] [reserved]
Other miscellaneous art you've created: Stuff from 2004 I have to dig through my computer to see if there is anything more current.
Last but not least, are you a current staff member? If so, is this position for a primary or secondary position? I am not a current staff member.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:59 am
Getty'up Pony!

Name: -Diamond-Elephant-
Availability? Semi-Quarterly or Bi-Annually
What Position? Colour only, but I'd love to work my way up to editing and improve upon it!
Do you have Instant Messenger? Yes, AIM and Skype.
Are you open to being hired as a familiar colorist? Sure thing.
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C? If so, which ones? I have not.
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? xxx Yuki Bear xxx, Ryuukishin, Ririka
Why do you want to join Soquili? It's a wonderful community full of very lovely and creative people, and I'd love to be a part of what goes on behind the scenes and learn from the amazing staff! I think being part of Soquili will be a great learning experience too.
User Image w/o items User Image w/o items User Image markings, w/o items, w/o items markings
Other miscellaneous art you've created: Newer: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] | Older: [x] [x] [x]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:04 pm
Edit: I tried to change the thumbnail last night but posted the full thing in thread. Sorry for thread stretching, fixed it now! sweatdrop

Getty'up Pony!

Name: Yumitoko II
What Position? Either
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C? If so, which ones? Yes but they're dead now and have been for a year or so now.
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? Lysia Nyteblade, Faid Shadowlight, Revel1984, ~Twilight...Angel~, techabyte, Mewsings of an Angel
Why do you want to join Soquili? I want to join Soquili to make people happy, in the time I've been here I can quite honestly say that these pets make lots of people very happy and that's something I would like to contribute to. It's amazing how soquili can get people so happy and excited and it's a nice thing to see. It's been a dream for me to try and work in this shop, the community is great and it's just so nice to be a part of it. The prospect of developing my skills over time while working at soquili is also something I'd like to experience with lots of practice.

User Image User ImageUser Image
Wingless version for markings, Mare without shell and feathers

Non-pony art:
Wip 1

Soquili stuff:
Gallery of Soquili Hiring entries from newest to oldest (front page onwards)! biggrin
The gallery includes WIPs from this years entry, also entries from now, 2 years ago and 3 years ago. This would be for the sake of comparing progress if you desire.

Last but not least, are you a current staff member? If so, is this position for a primary or secondary position? No, I am not so N/A. xD  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:24 pm
Getty'up Pony!

Name: honeyed cuppycake
What Position? Color Only, but am willing to learn to edit!
Do you have Instant Messenger? Yes
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C? If so, which ones? Nope!
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? Mindsend, LunaRei Silverblood, Pippi18848
Why do you want to join Soquili? I've been part of this shop for years, and I've seen it go through so much! I want to be able to provide a fun environment the same way the staff provided it for me!
Please post at least three samples using the template provided! User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
Other miscellaneous art you've created: N / A This is my first attempt at coloring!
Last but not least, are you a current staff member? If so, is this position for a primary or secondary position? Nope!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:32 am
I'm withdrawing. Sorry for the inconvenience! D:  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:26 pm
Getty'up Pony! 

Name:  dawns_aura
Availability?  part-time, starting bi-annually/semi-quarterly
What Position?  color only
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C?  no
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? 
Why do you want to join Soquili?  Because I have loved this shop since I joined in 2008 – it is an amazing community with an amazing staff I would like to be a part of
User Image , User Image, User Image, User Image
User Image
Other miscellaneous art you've created:  n/a
Last but not least, are you a current staff member?  If so, is this position for a primary or secondary position? n/a

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:27 pm
Getty'up Pony!

Name: Baddotcom
Availability? Semi-Quarterly starting but would love to move to full time if the work load works well with my outside art workloads.
What Position? Edits
Do you have Instant Messenger? Skype is preferred IM
Are you open to being hired as a familiar colorist? No, as I do other art related work already.
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C? If so, which ones? Yes but not for many years now. Used to work for TLN.
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? Mameha Otome, Frey Ghreyston
Why do you want to join Soquili? Have a very old lingering nostalgia for Gaia and the B/C. Love the community and art in the shop and would love to be a part of it. And (perhaps a little selfishly and personally) would love to have this job as an open flow for creativity and art improvement.
User Image Wingless, User Image, User Image Possibly more OTW
Sample 1 [+1], Sample 2, WIP 1, WIP 2
Last but not least, are you a current staff member? If so, is this position for a primary or secondary position? No  

Baddotcom

Dangerous Raider

Sareibear
Crew

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:40 am
Getty'up Pony!

Name: Sareibear
Availability? Full-Time
What Position? Edit work!
Are you open to being hired as a familiar colorist? N/A? xD
Have you worked in other shops on Gaia or the B/C? If so, which ones? Yasssssss I have worked for Winiko (unfortunately was let go due to recent inactivity, but on good terms), currently employed already with Soq (as you know lol), just applying to see if my edit skills have improved enough~! <3
Can you list three references to either past Gaian employers, or people who will vouch for your behavior? Moonstone Dazzle, quiet autumn, ChaosTheories, still contacting others~
Why do you want to join Soquili? I LOVE YOUUUUUU~ <3
User Image [No items] User Image
Other miscellaneous art you've created: My DeviantArt with all my most recent stuff!
User Image <-Other hair practice on old hiring template~
Last but not least, are you a current staff member? If so, is this position for a primary or secondary position? Yes I am a current staff member, edit position will be secondary if I happen to get selected for it! I guess I would consider it more of an upgrade to my colorist position and would be as I feel like/if I have time for edit work~ =D <3  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff