Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
{P} Renegade's Plots & Quest for RP! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you so very much for gracing my humble plot thread with your presence! Here is where you will find information concerning my B'alam and the stories they wish to tell. Please feel free to look around and either quote or pm me if you have any interest in anyone listed within. I am always looking to tell a fun and interesting story, even if neither of us have any idea where it will lead. That is what makes this so much fun! I hope you will join me in creating a bunch of memories and stories.
Thank you!

╔══════════════╗

Roleplay Mood: Present - Up for moderate RP
I'm Listening to: Preparation - Pandora Hearts
Who I currently have muses for: Naoki & Kalista mostly, but the others are stirring and would gladly revive should a good story arise!
My Journal: Destinys Thread
My AIM: Aerassan

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:23 pm
╔══════════════╗

Entry One: Introduction
Entry Two: Navigation
Entry Three: Pertinent Information
Entry Four: Lorilie
Entry Five: Maksym
Entry Six: Naoki
Entry Seven: Haru
Entry Eight: Kalista
Entry Nine: Reserved
Entry Ten: Reserved
Entry Eleven: Reserved
Entry Twelve: Reserved
Entry Thirteen: Reserved
Entry Fourteen: Reserved
Entry Fifteen: Reserved

╚══════════════╝

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:25 pm
╔══════════════╗

The best way to catch my attention would be to quote or pm me. I can often miss things if they are simply posted and left to be found.

I'm flexible on most of my plots. They don't need to play out EXACTLY how I have written them. I find stories become more interesting when people come together and brainstorm. Please brainstorm with me!

If I don't get back to the RP for a bit it means that work or life in general has gotten in the way. I will get back to you, just poke me to remind me if it becomes too long of a wait.

Similarly, if you are not interested in a plot or RP anymore, please let me know so that I don't stress about it. I understand life gets in the way so, just let me know 'kay?

In the first post I have listed who I have muses for, this does not mean I will turn you down should you wish to RP with someone other than them. It just means that I am feeling their character more.

Please, please, please! Feel free to include my B'alam into any plots you may have! I like slipping into an unfamiliar story and seeing how my character behaves! Please do this!

Know that my intention is to make friends and have a lot of fun sharing creativity with others! So, let's have fun!

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image

Name:
                                                                                          Lorilie

Nickname:
                                                                                          N/A

Name Meaning:
                                                                                          N/A

Gender:
                                                                                          Female

Tribe:
                                                                                          Earth

Kingdom/Colony:
                                                                                          None

Generation:
                                                                                          First

Spirit-Bound:
                                                                                          Not yet

Personality/History:
                                                                                          Lorilie has always been somewhat of an odd sort, an outcast from the very beginning who lacked proper social skills, and any interest in her fellow B'alam. She was always interested in objects more than conversation, and the few times she attempted to interact with another she became bored very quickly, and they were not shy about stating how strange they found her. So she decided she was better off minding her own and doing what made her happy, or what she thought of as happiness.

That was when she came across an equally as strange B'alam named Jendara. This B'alam was like her, and at the same time completely different. For the first time she found herself fascinated with another living being rather than rock, fauna or bone.

She watched the strange female for days, making note of how she went out only to collect the bones of dead things before returning with her spoils to a cave within the earth territory that few knew of. Rumors had gone around that a form of ghost had taken up residence therein, but Lorilie soon found that to be untrue as she watched Jendara reemerge day after day.

When she finally got up the courage to make contact with Jendara she was set on a path that would take her very far, and show her the meaning of true happiness.

Jendara called herself a Bone Scribe and stated that it was her duty to collect the songs of bones and carve it into their surface for safe keeping. Only she could read the strange markings she gnawed and scratched into the beautiful piece of artwork, but Lorilie still saw the beauty in what she was doing.

As time went on Lorilie was accepted as an apprentice to Jendara and taught the ways of the Bone Scribe. For once her strange nature came in handy, and though she still avoids many others, she is becoming less and less of a loner. She spends the majority of her time collecting bones for Jendara, or practicing her own gnawing so she may improve her skills.

╔══════════════╗

Plots:
None at present ]=

╚══════════════╝

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image

Name:
                                                                                          Maksym

Nickname:
                                                                                          Maks

Name Meaning:
                                                                                          N/A

Gender:
                                                                                          Male

Tribe:
                                                                                          Earth

Kingdom/Colony:
                                                                                          None

Generation:
                                                                                          First

Spirit-Bound:
                                                                                          Not yet

Personality/History:
                                                                                          At the moment Maks is a bit of a blank slate, though he is coming along with rp. I already know he suffers from chronic bad luck, help me discover more?

╔══════════════╗

Plots:
None at present ]=

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image

Name:
                                                                                          Naoki (直樹)

Nickname:
                                                                                          N/A

Name Meaning:
                                                                                          Japanese name meaning "Honest"

Gender:
                                                                                          Male

Tribe:
                                                                                          Water

Kingdom/Colony:
                                                                                          None

Generation:
                                                                                          Second

Spirit-Bound:
                                                                                          Not yet

Personality/History:
                                                                                          As a cub Naoki was somewhat rebellious and petulant, but despite that he still remained fiercely loyal to those he cared about; his family claiming the first spot on that list. Though he was relatively reckless he made certain to never do anything that would negatively impact his family, or those close to him.

As he grew he continued to feel a bit restless; a feeling akin to that of water being pulled downstream in a swift current. The ability to adopt a tranquil attitude, or to remain in one place for an extended period of time was exceptionally difficult for him. Because of this he is somewhat of a wanderer, though he will always return home to those he loves. There is something within him that speaks of carving his own path, of doing something great that will be recorded within the histories by The Chroniclers. He wishes to make his family proud, and bring honor to the water tribe by utilizing his own unique perspectives and skills.

╔══════════════╗

Plots:
At the moment Naoki is still a feisty young individual searching for a purpose. He is attempting to learn more about what it means to be a member of the Water Tribe, and to see how he fits in within the tribe. Any and all rp, including cub, would be much appreciated. Any with wisdom to share would be perfect, water related or otherwise.

╚══════════════╝

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:47 pm
User Image

Name:
                                                                                          Haru (陽)

Nickname:
                                                                                          N/A

Name Meaning:
                                                                                          Japanese name meaning "Sunlight"

Gender:
                                                                                          Male

Tribe:
                                                                                          Earth

Kingdom/Colony:
                                                                                          None

Generation:
                                                                                          First

Spirit-Bound:
                                                                                          Not yet

Personality/History:
                                                                                          Haru is still a bit of a blank slate, I know that he is a lighthearted individual who resides within the light territory. He is awfully clumsy, but more than happy to laugh at himself. Help me develop him?

╔══════════════╗

Plots:
None at present ]=

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image

Name:
                                                                                          Kalista

Nickname:
                                                                                          Kali

Name Meaning:
                                                                                          Greek name meaning "most beautiful one"

Gender:
                                                                                          Female

Tribe:
                                                                                          Dark

Kingdom/Colony:
                                                                                          Clan Bayeux

Generation:
                                                                                          Second

Spirit-Bound:
                                                                                          Too young...pervert..

Personality/History:
                                                                                          Kalista is everything a young female ought to be; she is kindhearted, nurturing and proper. She has a wonderful bedside manner and a pension for herbs which helps greatly when doing her duties as a clan healer. No situation is too great for her to handle, and she is always ready to go when someone is injured or in need. She has often been described as something akin to a saint, and she politely takes compliments such as that with both modesty and gratitude. She is perfect, on the outside.

Inwardly Kali is often faced with a conflict because she greatly looks up to the strength and respectability of her father, but she attempts to be too much like him and not enough like herself. It isn’t that she fears her father would love her any less if she were to allow her true thoughts and emotions to come forth, but she desperately wants to maintain the same bearing as her noble sire. She wishes to be remembered for her greatness, but is going about it in the wrong way.

That is not to say that if she were to be herself that she would come off as some heinous, unworthy creature, but she would come off as a tad more abrasive. She is opinionated, bold and blunt. She often has to bite her tongue around others so as not to say something that may offend or upset them, thus damaging the persona she has worked so hard to create.

In her mind if she were to state what came to her mind she would be less noble than her father, and she cannot have that. Even so, part of her feels stifled by the constant game of pretend she has been playing for years. She knows she cannot go on pretending to be something she is not, but the game has been going on for so long that she hardly knows how to stop it now.

She is struggling to find a balance between the character she wishes to be, and who she actually is.

╔══════════════╗

Plots:
All the cub RP! Also, perhaps a healer could take her under their wing and teach her a little about herbs and the like?

╚══════════════╝

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:52 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:54 pm
Reserved  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade