Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Ultra Despair Ghoul (Otto/Amrita) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:16 pm
Why she even bothered with the hallway was beyond her. There were many things in this world she should put her attention on, and yet? There she was, walking down the path that shouldn't be there, to the place that shouldn't exist. The familiar, narrow hallways that would lead her to the most random of places and, usually, to something quite dangerous. Perhaps it was the familiarity that drew her, the sense of promised danger that lured her, or perhaps she was simply proving just how stupid she was, as she grabbed a door handle, and pushed it open enough to step through.

The room she found herself in was strikingly familiar.

Instead of a room, it seemed to be a cave. A large, cold, ominous cave, littered with growths of glass and crystals. Some were curiously shattered, others naturally broken. As she looked around, she realized there was blood on a few of them. Handprints, long since dried. She stepped over some broken shards, careful to not step on the sharp looking pieces, and continued to look around.

This place was…so familiar…

A noise echoed around the cabin, and she froze, looking around for something in the reflections around her.

"Who's there?" She demanded, her voice now echoing off the walls.

bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:24 pm
******** Almighty.

Otto's duties in the haunted house as of late had been uneventful. So naturally of course they had to come around and remind him why the place was scary. This room was one he'd not thought of in some time. A memory he was eager to put back in the vault. Everything was just like it had been that day; the day he'd first encountered that body snatcher. Was it still here? Why else would he be trapped in this room.

He walked cautiously, but in his worries he'd let slip his guard. As such, a loud crunch echo'd as he stepped on a shard of glass. He silently cursed himself, but held his breath as he heard someone call out.

He recognized the voice. However, it was not the voice of the snatcher. No, it was the voice of the creature he was so sure could be the snatcher's disguise.

His fists tightened at his side, his steps slowly coming round a corner to confirm his suspicions. There on the other side was Amrita. She looked wildly different from the last time he'd seen her. Something just seemed off about her. But this room itself radiated a creepy vibe, maybe because his own blood still stained it's floors. At least it could have been his.

"Oh. It's you." He grumbled, pocketing his hands for now. "The ******** are you doin' in here?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:32 pm
…Otto.

Of course it would be Otto. Who else would show up in this room, while she was in it too? It was one more failure that was thrown into her face. She had tried so hard to kill him back then, but like a true cockroach, he insisted on staying alive. Suddenly, she wondered if he was secretly of Halloween; how else would he keep coming back? One person could not be that lucky. Not one mostly human.

"Oh, you know, a leisurely stroll for fun what the ******** do you think I'm doing here?" She started off sweetly, but very quickly devolved into extreme, dripping sarcasm. "You're as friendly as ever." She drawled, rolling her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:40 pm
"Yeah I'm about as sweet n' friendly as you are." He grumbled, idly walking around the area. He kept within view of Amrita, not wishing to turn his back on a potential enemy. He knew well they were both stuck in that room until one of them fulfilled the room's requirement. Or until he portal'd out. But he was not injured or in imminent danger. Porting out and back to the recently relocated Life Labs without a scratch was a dumb idea.

He huffed loudly, brows knit in frustration. A fight would be easiest, but he wasn't fond of it. Not here, even more so. The last he'd seen Amrita, they'd not fought; at least not physically. He preferred to keep it that way.

Geez, he really was a terrible Sun Hunter.

"I dunno why no one doesn't just blow this dumb house to smithereens. Ain't like anyone actually likes it." His voice dripped venom as he sneered at the walls. He'd lost someone to this place, and he'd nearly died himself a time or two.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:49 pm
"I agree." She lamented, leaning back against a stable looking growth of somewhat glowing crystal. "It had a use once, but now?" Now it just brought back memories. Awful memories. She tilted her head back until she felt the smooth surface behind it. "I wonder what would happen if someone managed to get rid of it." She mused, considering the implications of it; at the very least, it would be harder for her to run into Otto. Or any of the other hunters that she failed to kill, and the ones that failed to kill her.

"Kinda funny though. I've never been in the same room twice, and now…" A low, almost bitter chuckle passed her lips. "And with you, no less. Hilarious." Except she wasn't laughing. Not at all.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:56 pm
"Thanks." He replied bitterly right back. This ghoul made him wanna hurt her, but he somehow couldn't bring himself to live up to her expectations.

Instead, as he summoned Tenya, he struck down a glass stalagmite in the far corner. "Fine. I'll rip this place down myself. Piece by piece. I could use the stress relief."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:03 pm
"I wish I had a weapon to help you." She said honestly, looking around for something she could use as a weapon, and coming up blank. Instead she slid downwards, sinking to sit on the floor, drawing her knees to her chest.

"Why do you think it brought us back here, Otto?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:13 pm
If he had an extra weapon, he'd let her use it. Letting her borrow Tenya seemed dangerous, even if Tenya didn't seem to mind the idea.

"I dunno. To torture us?" He grunted as he tossed his weapon into another wall, cracking the glass and crystal there. "Or it thinks I missed somethin' last time.. I was here."

Wait, did she mean back here as in general? Or this room in particular? He'd accused her of being the body stealer before, but she'd denied it. He stopped destroying walls to think clearly.

He gave her an accusing glare. "Or maybe it thinks you needed a chance to finish the job."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:25 pm
The destruction came to a rather abrupt end, but Amrita wasn't actively watching him. She was watching the ceiling of the cavern, the way the lights sprinkled, some disappearing completely as he shattered the source. He seemed to understand now. There was no point in lying to him anymore. No point in trying to hide. His accusation brought a small shrug from her, unable to bring herself to feel more than the cold numb of disconnect.

"Or maybe that you needed your revenge." She suggested simply, her voice surprisingly calm despite the awful truth being revealed. Her gaze remained on the ceiling, her head tilted back as she focused on it, as opposed to him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:33 pm
So it was her. It really was. Suddenly the uncertainty of her identity that held him back from being fully angry with her was gone.

He'd nearly died because of her. She'd nearly killed many of the hunters, from the stories he'd heard of her. Nearly every scar on his body was because of her. And now here she was, openly admitting to her sins as she stared up at the ceiling as if looking upon clear blue sky. He suddenly had no reason not to hurt her now, as all doubt had been lifted with her admission.

He shook with anger. Maybe the house was right. Maybe it was time for revenge.

Then why? Why was she just sitting there? He couldn't bring himself to attack her while she was lounging so forlornly, even with all the misery she'd inflicted upon him. But he was angry! So, so angry! He wanted revenge. He wanted to destroy her. Her, and Alex especially. All the painful memories that Halloween had been the cause of, he wanted to destroy it all.

With a reddened face and an angry yell, he hurled Tenya into a large pillar of glass. Humanity within him. That was what held him back. He couldn't let go of his decency. He wanted to be a good person who never succumbed to root feelings like his innate anger; not to a point where he'd kill in cold blood.

Even if these buggers couldn't die. That's right. They could never die. But Otto? And all those he loved? They died so easily...

Tenya returned to his grasp, and his angry eyes cast a sideways glance at Amrita again.

"So it really was you all this time."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:50 pm
There was a part of her that was quite surprised that there had been no pain to follow up that angry yell and the shattering of glass. She suspected he'd want his revenge, and yet - he was directing it elsewhere? Why? Surely he couldn't have forgiven her. Not after everything she had done.

"It was." She confirmed, lowering her gaze from the ceiling to find him, focusing on him with the same surprise she felt. She saw the redness in his face. The fury behind his eyes, the bloodlust that was held back…but for what? Why? "I tried to kill you, Otto. In cold blood." She pointed to the massive spray of blood on the ground, not too terribly far from where they stood. "And I enjoyed it. Every moment of it."

"You'll never know how thrilling it had been to feel your pulse slow down." The calm, easy tone of her voice faded. It sharpened, though wavered as an unknown emotion crept in. "Or your friends. When my claws pierced their skin…it was beautiful. Human blood is so warm…" She stood. Or at least, it seemed that she tried to. Whatever progress she had made in standing was lost almost immediately, her body crumpling back to the ground as something else crawled out of it.

The creature stood. The general form was almost as he would remember; the mask-like face, the tall, lanky form that needed to slouch to be at anyone's level. The same blue glow radiated from the vent-like slits it called a mouth. There was one startling difference however, and that was in the form of black crystals that grew from the body. Clusters, both new and developing, springing up seemingly at random along the once smooth, almost metallic form. One perfectly round eye was nearly lost to a group of them, as they seemed to smother it from the inside. A great infection, threatening to spread.

The Vetala had been a nightmare before, and yet, somehow, it had gotten worse.

"We could play again, if you like." It said, the same dual-toned voice it always spoke with. "You can try to get your revenge."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:01 pm
His body shook with restraint. As angry as he was, he still couldn't bring himself to just kill her. Not even attack her. Not unless she herself showed some sort of hostility. But then she began to goad him. It was upsetting as she plainly, almost bored, pointed out his old blood on the floor. She began to sharpen her tone as she gloated over how it felt to slow down his pulse, stop his breathing and bleed him out. How she enjoyed it every time she attacked a hunter.

Her body crumpled, and he began to lurch forward. To help? She seemed off, odd... and...

But then.. Lord save him.. It emerged.

His blood drained from his face as fear took over all anger he'd felt. His blue eyes widened into saucers, his mouth dropping as the creature came out of Amrita's body like some sort of mascot costume. But it was different. It was infected with black crystals of which he'd never seen. The thing was scarier than before.

His face dampened in a cold sweat. His grip on Tenya was frozen, his joints feeling painfully needled with fear. He'd not attacked Amrita because she seemed too human. He could not attack this creature, because it seemed too inhuman to compare. And last he'd fought it, he'd been at full strength. Now? With the key? That strength was a whole tier lower than it should be. He'd never be able to get stronger and better. And he'd never stand a chance against this thing in a rematch.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:18 pm
The thing waited for an attack that never came.

Once upon a time, it might have thrilled at the pure fear that was radiating off of this particular Hunter, but now? Now it was only irritation she felt. He had been so angry before. There had been a chance. The disappointment ran deep within her, but as usual, the creatures face did not move.

"You should have killed me when you had the chance." It said, almost forlornly. "This could have been avoided." The creature moved forward while one clawed hand reached out for him, knuckles creaking as the crystals rubbed and broke against each other.

Bittiface rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:24 pm
It reached for him, and his only thought was that it might be trying to take him over again. And finally, it was the push he needed. He needed to kill this thing here and now. He needed to save all future hunters from it's claws.

Otto regained a proper hold on Tenya, and focused his mind on the anger he'd had before. He had to stop feeling the odd pull of sympathy; the feeling that something was wrong that he wasn't truly seeing. Amrita had seemed off, and the thing that lived inside her looked infected. But more was at stake than his own selfish need to cling to being noble. Lives were at stake. And moreover? His bitterness towards what had happened between them. The scars that made him feel ugly, and marred; hey were her fault.

Her fault...

He took a step back only to slip on his special sunglasses; the artifact that helped him read his opponents moves one step ahead. It's runes glowed bright, and he could see the creatures blurry movements before it had made them. "Not this time."

Quote:
HP: 50
Damage: -
Charge: 0/3
Artifact: Activated! 4 turns left
Battle Ability - Roll 1 D4 to force opponent to use a -8 attack modifier for that many turns

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 12 Total: 17 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:32 pm
He ducked away and out of its reach, and it grabbed nothing but air. It watched him as he scrambled back and put on a curious pair of glasses. Interesting. He had a new toy. The Vetala didn't have a clue what it was for, naturally, but it didn't quite matter.

"Why didn't anyone ever connect the dots? Even you." It stepped forward with earnest now, swinging its infected claws with more purpose than it had before. "You were close. You were so close!" Nails raked against him in a sideways arc, trying to slash across his chest. "All that time, I was terrified that someone would activate my tag and find me out. That I'd be caught and turned. But none of you did. Not a single damn one of you!"

Quote:

HP: 50
Damage: 9
FEAR: Unused

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items