Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ☛Talk about your other pets here!☛
Kitties =^-^=

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Kitties <3
  DUH!!!
  Yes
View Results

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:49 am
I had this calico kitty i had her since she was 5 weeks old and i named her lyera she was my first real pet that i had had since i moved on my own and she was a wonderful cat she was so F@#$ING adorable she would eat ramen and ham and all sorts of food and she never threw up...which was nice...she was also hilarious...she would like stuff stuff in my ex-fiances shoes and she would play in his shoe with her toy mice that she loved and then she would stuff it in and get it back out and she would repeat this for like half an hour...she would leave stuff like bottle caps and stuff in his shoes on purpose(she didn't like him) and he would go to put on his shoe and would be all like, "OOOOOW EFFIN' CAT!" I would be dyin i was lauging so hard...and then she and her brother when we had him for a couple weeks(I had o choose between the two because i couldn't pay for lyera to be spayed and front declawed and for his to get nuetered and front declaw) they would chase each other around our kitchen wall and one of them would stop o drink water the oher one would come up behind and meow and the other one would jump 2-3 feet in the air it was hilarious to watch...but she ran away and we haven't been able to find her...i just hope she went to the humane society...so she could find a new good home...when i was looking for new apartments she would be able to live with me in i ended up in jail and getting kicked out of my apartment and when i was in jail i had one of our so called friends watching my apartment and he had the balls to give her to one of our neighbors but we never found out until about 2 years later when my ex ran into our old neighbors in waite park minnesota and then we go her back but that is when she ran away from my ex's moms house so i haven't seen her since i was 21 sad ...but i still love her  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:24 pm
Awwwwh! She sounds so adorable. Any loss is very hard I'm sorry you went through that :c
But I'm glad you can remember so many good times and still feel that connection! I'd bet if she was calico and declawed someone would think she would pretty enough to keep and love forever, even if it's a*****e-ish (if they knew anyways, or did they not know? ;c )[excuse my language lol]  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:04 pm
Maddy-Mazey
Awwwwh! She sounds so adorable. Any loss is very hard I'm sorry you went through that :c
But I'm glad you can remember so many good times and still feel that connection! I'd bet if she was calico and declawed someone would think she would pretty enough to keep and love forever, even if it's a*****e-ish (if they knew anyways, or did they not know? ;c )[excuse my language lol]
they knew she was mine  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:55 pm
MasterStrings1990
Maddy-Mazey
they knew she was mine
Well dang! :c  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
☛Talk about your other pets here!☛

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff