Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Flex Yoself Before You Wrecks Yoself—Piper/Xavier

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:09 pm
It was free period which meant two choices: look for a job or go work out. And that wasn't a particularly tough decision, as while money was important, she was too psyched up to really consider boring things like door to door begging at the maul. Why do that when you could go beat a sucker up at school for practice, right?

Humming to herself, Piper went end to end in the gym, inside and out, jogging and climbing and doing everything she could to spend some of that lent emery up. But nothing beat having a live opponent, and so the ghoul took to scouring around as she walked with weights in her hands, not so subtly trying to catch someone's eye.

kuropeco
sorry this is late!

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:00 pm
Xavier was in the gym as well, but he was also trying very hard to do exactly the opposite of what Piper was trying to do - namely avoid making eye contact with anyone at all. He had been attempting, for the better part of an hour, to be productive with his training.

It had not worked. He was neither productive, nor advancing in his attempts at growing stronger, and instead was hitting a practice dummy rather halfheartedly, clawed hands scraping against the plastic without much actual damage. Feathers littered the ground around him, from each time he'd attempted to attack and failed.

A long suffering sigh escaped him, because practice dummies just never really were the same as an actual moving and talking opponent. He'd simply have to suck it up and find someone to be his partner, as much as he was terrified of the very idea.

Xavier shuffled around, glanced sideways, saw the bright blue hair, and promptly tried to shuffle away again.

medigel
<333

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:45 pm
She froze when she sensed weakness saw a familiar figure near the dummies on her fourteenth rotation of the gym's surrounding area. And then a smirk began to grow when she realized the boil was trying to shuffle away.

"Heeeeeeeeeey you~" Piper cooed, hastening over to slide an arm around his shoulders like they were the best of friends. "Fancy meeting you here, huh? Looking for a partner? Of course you were!" she answered herself with a small laugh. "Well, here I am~"

kuropeco

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:08 pm
He was too slow.

The arm around his shoulder might as well have been a noose, Xavier giving a little squawk as he was tugged backwards. He made a sound in the back of his throat that might have been an actual word, or it might just have been a sound of protest - but either way, he stood there, shoulders wilting.

A few feathers spiraled off to the floor.

"Erm," he said. "No. Well. Maybe. Yes?"

medigel

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:40 am
Piper couldn't help but laugh a little as she pat his shoulder. "Look at you, bein' all chicken. C'mon, you're in the gym! Someone was gonna snatch you up. And lucky you, it's just lil' ol' me!"

Absolutely nothing to worry about.

"I'll go easy on you. Here, I'll even let you throw the first punch if you say yes!"

She highly doubted it'd be a punch at all; more like a flail based off previous experiences.

kuropeco

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:30 am
Piper was sadly right - it was going to be just a flail of limbs, because Xavier was nothing if not pathetic, and he was quite certain that he was going to fail this spar very miserably and embarrassingly. It was highly reminiscent of his time spent with Hel, and Xavier wondered briefly if he just seemed to attract these sorts of people that intended to beat him up.

He took a deep breath.

"O-okay."

Taking a step back, Xavier tried to breathe, tried to keep himself steady, clawed hands curling as he got into the proper position. He closed his eyes briefly and then opened them again, attempting to remember everything he'd been taught about fighting already.

Then he flung himself forward and smacked at her.

HP: 40
DMG: 9 wat.............

medigel
/distant stare...............

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:48 am
This is what she got for underestimating people.

(Really, was it her fault? He was supposed to be wimpy where the heck did this come from??)

Catching herself before she fell over, she immediately summoned her weapon; the weight almost unbalanced her again, but whatever. "Whoa!" the ghoul breathed before laughing. "Nice punch! I totally didn't see that coming." Ow.

But now it was her turn. Mounting the cannon-like jug over her shoulder, Piper grinned something mischievous and said, "Let's see how fast you are now, then!" Rapid bursts of fireballs the size of a fist began to spit out at her poor battle partner.

hp: 41
damage: 9 back........

kuropeco
honestly she's been rolling 9s in her other battle so I shouldn't be surprised it's happening here too dgkls

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:45 pm
He felt stupidly proud of himself for even landing a hit in the first place, Xavier's eyes widening in surprise. A blush danced across his cheeks, and he raised his hands, hastily waving them in front of him although attempting to ward off evil spirits. Or something.

"N-no, I didn't - I didn't m-mean - " he started, but whatever he was going to say was lost, because the fireballs spitting out at him made him let out a screech, Xavier trying to dodge them, running around in circles like a chicken with its head cut off.

"Ow - ow - ow!"

HP: 31
DMG:

medigel
watch that be the only good hit he gets in

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

medigel rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 2, 4, 2, 3 Total: 17 (7-28)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:27 pm
"Oof, you gotta be faster than that," Piper observed cheerfully as the boil was reduced to a jittery sort of dance. "C'mon, you need t'have a better plan than makin' circles! This is a battle, not a playground!" Although frankly, it was the same to someone like Piper.

Grinning widely, she switched elements. Fire became replaced with smaller, faster pellets of ice spitting out at her opponent like a machine gun. You know, because she was nice about cooling him off like that. "Think faster!" she offered very helpfully. "You gotta keep on your toes in battle."

xxkuropeco

hp: 41
damage: Y1 Swift Strikes - 13 x .8 = 10.4 = 10

for some reason i feel like i should apologize for reducing both of your birds into indelicate squawking...........

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:38 am
Sometimes Xavier wondered how he kept seeming to run into these sorts of people. First Hel, now Piper, and he was relatively certain that he was just going to keep somehow aligning himself with those much stronger and more confident than himself.

"I n-never said it was a p-playground," Xavier whined, and her next shot made him squawk again, feathers flying, ice cascading into him. "What - what the Jack was t-that - ow - "

HP: 21
DMG:

medigel
asdasdfasdfasdfasdf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:08 am
"Really? 'Cause you'd fool me!" she taunted him as the ice pellets kept coming, followed by a special surprise: a head-sized snowball, special delivery.

(She probably should have taken it easy, but well, this was Piper who never did easy.)

"C'mon, at least show me some Fears or somethin'!"

kuropeco
HP: 41
Damage: 12 piper jesus

AND ALSO THIS ONE

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items