User Image

Wandering away from her family had been a good choice, Odilia decided. It wasn't often she found the guts to sneak off on her own- indeed she very rarely had the inclination to leave them, her sweet family unit. But that was just the problem. She'd woken up with irritation buzzing angrily under her skin, making her snappy and uncharacteristically moody. Normally she spurned the playful overtures of her brother to play fight with them- but today she had felt like giving them a good walloping. That was unacceptable, and no way for her to behave. Pretty little ladies like herself shouldn't lower themselves to such things. So, this morning, as they scrambled around her ready to play, where she usually ignored them and curled up next to her mother she sniffed haughtily and sauntered away, letting them know exactly when she thought of that.

Still, a fight would have been just the thing to calm her. The diminutive pink water triber had taking a snaking route to a place she just barely remembered seeing the other day when she had been out hunting with her mother. It was a large pool of murky water, feeding into a grotty brook that snaked into a copse of trees and out of sight. She had not been allowed to practice her fishing there at the time as the dark water apparently held fish way too large for a cub to wrestle with.

I'll show them. She thought testily.

Batting the surface of the water experimentally she leaned in to gaze deeper, trying to discern movement. Nothing. Leaning in further, her nose brushing the top film of water she gazed cross eyed, waiting to see if anything would happen.

((OOC: I presume it's Nyom you were referring to earlier? She's the only cubbin I can see in your journal xd ))

DarkenWoodWolf