Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Showdown! — Piper/Ignatius Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:24 pm
Seiana_ZI
Text to Iggy: EY YO GET YA a** TO THE GYM IM BACK AND READY 2 RUMBLE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:58 am
Said Iggy caught her text while he was hanging upside down off a horizontal bar in his room while trying to play paddleball, because that was what one did when they were a hob (instead of, say, studying).

medigel
Text to Pipes: jackdamn son you had me at EY YO

medigel
Text to Pipes: be down in a min

It wasn't a literal minute, but he certainly got down there pretty quickly, once he figured out how to get himself down from the horizontal bar without smashing his head on the ground. (He didn't want to be laid down with a concussion, after all. Boring.)

Once he got down to the gym, he hollered an, "EY YO!" as if it was a Pipercall or something.  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:29 am
"EY YO IG."

(It pretty much was.)

Posing dramatically, Piper fluffed her hair (now tinged with purple towards the bottom) and smirked. "Who gots two thumbs and is a hob now? This ghoul. And now she wanna work her chops in battle. So you better be ready, boil!"

Apparently this was more important to say than things like hey how are you I missed you.

xxSeiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:57 am
Ignatius looked her up and down as if he was sizing up his competition, making some pensive noises as he did so. Then, with a grin, he looked back up to her face.

"You too, Pipes?" The elemental flexed his arms, clearly showing off. It was worth noting that with his increasing skill with physical activities like free running had overall made him look pretty fit, at least. "You're not the only hob in town! Bring it!"

Apparently bragging and egging on were similarly more important than asking where in Halloween had she been and was she okay?

(They'd get to that though.)

medigel

Seiana_ZI

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:14 pm
"Ooooooo!" Piper wolf whistled and cracked herself up. Rather than be intimidated by the show of muscle, she was excited: it meant they were going to have a damn good fight.

Summoning her weapon, which now looked more like a cannon than a jug, she hoisted it over her shoulder dramatically. "Flex for me, boil! I wanna see how good you look 'fore I sit yo a** down!"

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:40 pm
Even though Piper was clearly joking with that wolf whistle, Ignatius soaked it up like it was a compliment and just flexed more like he was some kind of Mr. Halloween. He even may have bent forward and pushed his arms together in an attempt to pop out his muscles more.

(Of course, being an athlete moreso than a gym body, it didn't do that much.)

"Before you sit my a** down? I think you've got that backwards, Pipes!" He moved again, this time flexing backwards and indeed emulating a bodybuilder pose. Ignatius was hamming it up. Probably. More than likely. Right?

For all of his flexing and gloating, Ignatius was actually fairly impressed by Piper's water cannon. Not that he'd say anything about that until after he had thoroughly whipped her.

medigel
XD You can have Piper reply if you want before I roll Ignatius' attack

Seiana_ZI

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 pm
Piper cracked up some more as he took it in stride and wiped a fake tear from her eyes. "Yeah, you right--I'll fall on my a** laughin' f'you don't hurry it up! Come on!"

She slapped collarbone. "BRING IT, IGMEISTER!"

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:21 pm
Ignatius' grin almost looked evil with the way it spread, and he cackled out a, "You know who's the Meister here!"

Whether he'd regret that statement later was questionable, but what wasn't questionable was the fact that he, indeed, got right to it. After gathering some energy into his fist, because he was an elemental, after all, he launched forward and attempted to land a punch. On her arm, though. He didn't want to beat up her face or anything.

(That would be rude.)

HP: 50/50
Damage: 11 - 6 = 5

medigel

Seiana_ZI

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:23 am
Politeness was a costly thing in battle, and while they were friends, Piper didn't suffer from the same hesitation. Bracing the punch against her shoulder (thankfully very used to getting shocked by her own spells), she swerved her weapon to bat Ignatius back and followed it up with a small flurry of fireballs.

"C'mon now!" she goaded him, rolling her shoulder like the punch had been nothing. "You got sparks, but I got the fire power, boil!"

hp: 45
damage: 9

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:45 pm
Perhaps Ignatius wasn't expecting the onslaught of fireballs, but he ended up stumbling back and attempting to maneuver around them nevertheless. It might have prevented additional damage, but it didn't allow him to properly hit her in turn.

"Lightning is hotter than those flames, ya know!" Ignatius grinned wickedly, lifting his hands and gathering some electricity.

HP: 41/50
Damage: 7 - 6 = 1......

medigel

Seiana_ZI

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:07 pm
"You call that lightning?" Piper laughed loudly and tossed her hair back. "That barely put a hair out of place! I'll show you something shocking~"

It probably wasn't smart throwing lightning right back at, well, a lightning elemental, but Piper was very stuck in the moment. And right now that moment was being a totally kickass fighter, Pocket Minimonsters rules be damned!

So it was that the fireballs she had been sending at him began to charge faster and faster, heating up exponentially until they began to mutated into some form of solid electricity smacking the boil around.

hp: 44
damage: 9 again omg im sorry

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:21 pm
Shocking a lightning elemental generally should have been relatively ineffective, but something about the solid blast of heat was enough to leave a mark.

Well then.

"Fair enough, fair enough!" He straightened himself out, taking the hit in stride. "You tried, and it was a valiant effort, Pipes, but that won't happen again." Not if he had anything to say about it. Ignatius was just warming up!

As he said that, he blasted his own electricity forward, right back in the direction that hers had come from.

HP: 32/50
Damage: 11 - 6 = 5 why are all my rolls terrible XD

medigel

Seiana_ZI

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:42 am
This time the electricity really got to her; for a moment her hair seemed to poof out even more than usual as she tried to ground herself, one eye closing in pain. Piper still kept her smirk up, however.

"Much better!" she said. "I almost felt a tingle!" She began to strafe to the side, her cannon shooting out looser bursts of fire on the run.

hp: 39
damage: 0

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:56 pm
Now that was more like it! Ignatius blew off the tops of his fingers like he was blowing the smoke off a gun or the lights out of candles.

"Please, I do much more than tingle."

Of course, he didn't exactly have time to just doddle around and brag, because she was right back to it. Her shots were loose enough that he was able to skip around them a bit like a prancing deer. "Now now Pipes, you gotta find your target! Lemme show you how that's done."

He spun around and shot out another spark of electricity in her direction, this one slightly stronger.

HP: 32/50
Damage: 12 - 6 = 6

medigel

Seiana_ZI

medigel rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 1, 4, 3, 1, 1 Total: 15 (7-28)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:50 pm
Guh, those bolts were starting to hurt...But it was hard to stay light on her feet with her weapon in hand. Maybe her gun outweighed even her guns...And that electricity of his was making it harder to concentrate on top of that.

Closing one eye, she focused her magic and went from a wild spray to a more concentrated one, a smattering of fireballs predicting where Ignatius went as they rounded the outer edge of the gym. But it still wasn't quite the kick she was looking for. "Jack damn it," the ghoul muttered to herself.

Louder, Piper only then remembered to ask: "So besides me kicking yo a**, how's it been hangin' the past...year?" Maybe a little less, she wasn't great at keeping track.

hp: 33
damage: Y1 Swift Strikes: 12/2 = 6

xxSeiana_ZI

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out