Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] challenge accepted (Xavier & Ebele) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:42 pm
It was kind of becoming less and less about proving himself to Hel and more about proving himself to...well, himself. Xavier was admittedly terrible at handling anything physically violent, but, well, he was here in the gym anyway because at some point he would need to be confident.

At some point. Maybe.

(Except probably not.)

Still, he'd been practicing with the test dummy for approximately twenty minutes now, to no avail, and now Xavier was pretty much draped across one of the benches, looking less like a demon and more like a noodle form of a demon. His long hair was falling across his face, feathers littering the floor around him, and at some point he'd taken off his heavy furs and was only in his long-sleeved shirt and pants.

"Whyyyyyyyy..."

seiana_ZI
:'D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:45 pm
Ebele had quickly heard about the gym, probably from an agitated monster who was tired of being challenged by the newbie every time she passed by him.

A place where people were looking for challenges? That was perfect. Ebele would spend her whole time there! Well, temporarily. Maybe a little bit. Until she got bored anyway.

The raiju bounded in with energy reserved for electric creatures, eagerly looking around for someone who definitely wanted to fight and wasn't just sitting around and relaxing or anything. The fact that anyone in there would perhaps not want to be challenged didn't even strike her in the slightest. Perhaps that was why when she spotted a nervous feathered creature sitting on a bench sighing, she didn't think resting and thought preparing for another fight.

"Hey!" Ebele bounded over, a grin on her face. "You wanna go?!"

She bounced back and forth, putting up her fists.

kuropeco
Xavier, I'm so sorry.

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Seiana_ZI rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:47 pm
((initiative roll because I'm a derp))  
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:02 pm
He jumped, squawked, and promptly fell off the bench.

When he managed to get himself vertical again, Xavier smoothed back his hair, looking terribly flustered, and tried not to show that he'd done everything that he had in fact, just done. He tried to smile, and it came out somewhat forced, feathers falling around his face.

"Erm," he said, and blinked rapidly. "Erm."

And now it came time for What Would Hel Do? No, he couldn't think like that, it had to be What SHOULD Xavier Do, because if it was What Would Xavier Do, he'd try to run away and hide immediately. But if it was what he SHOULD do, well...

"O-okay," he stammered and dragged in a breath. "Erm...I guess we should, erm...just - just start then..?"

A weak punch was aimed at the ghoul's shoulder.

hp: 40
dmg: 2

seiana_ZI

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:06 pm
Ebele nodded once, and again, as the feathered boil just stammered at her. Did he have a stutter?

It didn't strike her that he'd be nervous or anything, because they were in the gym. Clearly he was there with a purpose to challenge people! "Yeah, we just go!" stated Ebele, excitedly, as she kept bouncing back and forth like she was inside a fighting video game.

(Had she ever actually fought someone?)

When she was punched, she glanced down and shrugged at it before looking back up. "You gotta hit a bit harder than that!" As she said that, Ebele turned around and hit for as big of a wallop as she could muster, being a first year and all.

HP: 28/30
Damage: 12 - 6 = 6

kuropeco

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:24 am
Xavier's stammer only came out when he was terribly nervous - which, since this was pretty much every day of his life, meant that he was stammering all the time. It was a sad habit, one that he hadn't yet been able to break quite yet, at least when around anyone other than Helmut.

This ghoul was particularly vivacious, it seemed, bouncing up and down and moving from side to side. Xavier wilted a little at the comment and then squawked in surprise as her fist connected with his side, tumbling over with as much grace as a wet noodle.

"I, erm. Y-yes. You're right." He dragged himself to his feet again, inhaling sharply. And while he wasn't normally this forward, Xavier tried to remember his mentor training and all the things that Hel had told him over the course of the past few months.

"W-what's...what's your name?" he asked tentatively, as he reared back a hand to rake his claws across the ghoul's front and missing entirely. "I'm...I'm Xavier."

hp: 34
dmg:

seiana_ZI
this battle is so ic it hurts

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:02 am
Ebele had a rather large grin on her face, considering what she had just managed to land and that he quite literally landed. That seemed to remain even through Xavier's continued stammering, perhaps proving that Ebele was not the most sympathetic of ghouls.

Or maybe she was just pumped.

"C'mon," egged Ebele, bouncing up and down as he missed again. She reared her arm back and attempted a swing but perhaps her rapid movement resulted in that heavy swing going wide right. "You can do better than that!" Was that supposed to be encouraging?

"Ebele's the name by the way! First year!"

HP: 28/30
Damage: 6 - 6 = Y1 fail

kuropeco
Poor Xavier bahahaha

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:37 am
This ghoul was undeniably intimidating, what with her toothy grin and her bouncy, enthusiastic attitude, and that alone was enough for Xavier to feel very daunted by her. Surely this new student with her vibrancy would be much better at fighting than he was, right?

Xavier wilted a little.

"Erm," he said, still trying to hit her - and surprisingly, he did. "A f-first year? W-were you one of the, erm...p-people from the v-village?"

dmg: 7

seiana_ZI
sdjflks;kfsdf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seiana_ZI rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:16 am
It might have seemed that Ebele would be a better fighter than Xavier, but she was a first year. Her ability to aim had not been... Refined yet.

And so, another theoretical heavyhitter swung right by Xavier, and she laughed, seemingly just finding that funny. Xavier likely did not, even if he had managed to land a hit on her.

"The village?" Ebele sounded confused for a moment, but recognition eventually dawned in her eyes. "Oh! Yes yes. So boring there! It's much more exciting in Halloweentown! Such a big city..."

The monster seemed a little starry eyed.

HP: 21/30
Damage: 6 - 6 = Y1 fail

kuropeco

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:17 am
((Oops, dice fail again. For post above.))  

Seiana_ZI

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:59 am
He was surprised at his own ability, Xavier stumbling awkwardly as he readjusted his footing. Feathers fell out of his hair, and with some effort he managed to straighten enough to look at the ghoul straight on, dragging in a little breath of anxiousness.

"Do...you like it here, then?" he asked, trying to swing for her once more and missing entirely. "Erm. Well, o-obviously you d-do, b-but w-what do you, erm...l-like most about i-it?"

He was trying, okay.

dmg: WELP

seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:07 am
Ebele tilted her head at him, watching as he attempted to find his footing again and also shedded. He was forming a pile of feathers around himself!

Did he shed feathers like some shed scales?!

When he started to stumble verbally again, she giggled, though she clearly wasn't intending to be rude. "It's all so new! There's so much here that wasn't in the village, especially with how isolated we were. I mean, even riding minipets around the village gets boring after a while!"

Gushing verbally about Halloweentown distracted her enough that she once again failed to make much of a connection, though all things considered she didn't seem to mind.

Damage: 6 - 6 = ebele learn2aim

kuropeco
most effective spar

Seiana_ZI

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:21 am
Apparently neither one of them was getting very far in this.

Xavier was trying to be a good student and listen to what she was telling him, and for the most part, he was succeeding. He was still stumbling around awkwardly, trying to learn how to fight properly, but at the very least he hadn't wilted to the ground, anyway.

(Yet.)

"I, erm - I have o-one of those - t-those p-pets from your v-village," he said, swinging again. "It's a little p-pony...thing..."

dmg: I CANT EVEN SKLDFKSF

seiana_ZI
omfg /LAUGHS

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:37 am
Hey, at least Xavier had no reason to feel embarrassed?

Evidently actually landing a hit was for losers. Ebele didn't seem too bothered by it for the moment anyway. "Ah! Yes! I heard some of you visitors got some for yourselves! My family owns some. They wouldn't let me have any though. I wonder why..."

Considering how jumpy she seemed, perhaps the why was more obvious than she really realized.

Damage: 3 - 6 = nope

kuropeco
best spar ever, gj Ebele and Xavier gj

Seiana_ZI

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:29 am
He stumbled forward, trying to get a good hit in, but his claws just didn't seem to want to work for him. Xavier floundered instead, awkwardly shuffling from side to side as he swung at the ghoul, his hair flying out behind him in a cascade of feathers.

"Do - erm..." A pause.

"Do y-you like, erm...owning them w-with your f-family?"

dmg: ok.jpeg

seiana_ZI
/wheezes

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers