Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Working Off that Energy (Dekana & Meixiang) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:28 pm
After he'd returned from the rather... confounding trip abroad, Dekana was left feeling fiesty and eager. He'd come home with an egg to hatch, a bit of a Miasma infection, and a deep desire to keep fighting things. As a result, he'd put up posters on a few of the noticeboards around the campus detailing a time and date for sparring rounds in the Gymnasium.

It was open practice time, in the early evening, and Dekana was waiting at his designated area. Hopefully somebody would show up and help him practice... he didn't really care who it was, just that he work out some of this excited energy.

HP: 30/30

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:40 pm
After this whole crazy village mishap Meixiang had returned to the school with more questions than answers. But everything in the end seemed to work out. The villagers were out of their funk and the mist has disappeared. Maybe one day she would return to get a better more genuine representation of the village.

But for her the funk hadn't gone away. She thought the bus ride would clear her head but in the end it really hadn't. The ghoul needed to just burn off some energy or something. Graduation was looming closer and closer. She had begun to drag her feet with the whole concept. Once she was done here at the school she had her plans, but executing them was a whole other thing.

She saw the fliers posted up on the noticeboard outside the dorms.While she wasn't wholeheartedly into sparring she figured it might be a good way to release some tension.

Upon entering the gym, she had changed out of her normal attire into a pair of gym shorts and a tank top. Sneakers of course. The Jiang Shi looked around, unsure of just who she was here to see honestly. "Hello? Noticeboard poster?"

SkieBorne

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:50 pm
Dekana's ears flicked as he heard somebody call from a noticeboard poster. Had he...? He had, hadn't he? Forgotten to put his name in his rush to get the posters up. Feeling a bit sheepish, Dekana waved his hand as he approached, "That'd be me!"

He was dressed in his usual gym attire, snug exercise shorts, an athletic top and sneakers. His anatomy made the athletic attire a strange blend of sporty and skin-showing but he didn't seem uncomfortable at all.

"You here for a sparring match?" He smiled, offering a hand when he closed the distance, "I'm Dekana. What're you called?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:03 pm
Ah good, it wasn't some kind of weird prank. Show up here and be totally ditched while everyone in on it snickers behind your back. Why should would even expect that was beyond her, but some people could be cruel.

Or it could have been some sort of thing thrown together by the staff where she would end up in the detention bathroom cleaning. That was never fun.

Looking up at the boil she grinned, taking his offered hand with a light shake. He was taller than her, as most of the others at school were. Standing at only five foot one, she could still pack a punch if need be. "Yes I am. I saw the flyers up on the boards. I'm glad to see if wasn't some sort of silly prank...or something of the sorts." The way he spoke, asking her what she was called, was a bit odd but she payed no mind to it. "A pleasure Dekana. I am Meixiang."

SkieBorne

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:18 pm
Dekana chuckled, a mischievous grin playing across his lips. If only she knew his usual method of operation... "Meixiang..." He echoed her name and nodded, committing it to memory, "Rolls of the tongue nicely."

He shook out his limbs and stretched out, "So, d'you want to get into it? Any rules or conditions you want to set out first?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:33 pm
"Funny, most people find my full name rather difficult to pronounce." It was difficult for most if they never heard it spoken. There were several times teachers had mispronounced her name rather horribly.

The Jiang Shi didn't stretch, she was always limber. Being a dancer and gymnastics enthusist kept her well prepared. She merely crossed her arms over her chest as she watched him. "Of course, that's what I'm here for after all." There was no need for any serious idle chit chat. He wanted to spar and so did she for the most part. "Not unless you have any rules or conditions, no."

SkieBorne

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

SkieBorne rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:49 pm
He laughed, "Huh... interesting."

"I have none, nope." Dekana replied, shrugging before he gestured for her to follow him to their allotted space. Once there, his posture changed as he adopted a combat stance, limber and ready. His tail arched behind him, balancing him very well as he smiled, circling her slowly.

At some unseen trigger, Dekana charged her, ducked left then spun, aiming a solid high kick at her.

HP: 30/30
Attack: 2d6-6 => 5

Yayoi

Yayoi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:45 am
Good. She was kind of glad there were no rules or conditions. It made these a lot easier. No complications. Perfect.

Her eyes followed him as her circled about, standing fairly still as she waited. His attack came quick though it was not unexpected. As he drew in close for his kick she blocked it with her forearms. Though it was a pretty strong kick, her arms vibrated for a moment. Aching momentarily.

A wide grin spread across her face. "You don't disappoint." Clutching her left fist into her right palm, she lurched forward. Aiming her elbow right for his gut. Putting as much weight into it as she could.

HP: 45/50
DMG: 8

SkieBorne

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

SkieBorne rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 4, 2, 3, 3 Total: 22 (7-28)

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:00 am
Dekana grinned at her comment, a wild sort of expression that made him look roguish. "Good." Her block was solid, though, and stopped his follow-through, leaving him open to her vicious counter-attack.

She ducked under him and drove her elbow into his gut, making him cough and spit reflexively as he sent backwards a few steps, clutching his abdomen. "Jack, you're strong..." He grinned, however, as he wiped the spittle from his mouth.

Might as well give it a try then... he winked as waves of dark energy started to peel off him and pool at his feet as if portal were opening. Wispy tendrils of underworld magic writhed around him as he lifted one hand from his stomach to draw the power he was raising into his hand. The wisps become more solid forms - fish and snakes and other aquatic creatures were dancing around his arm momentarily before he unleashed his attack.

HP: 22/30
Attack: Underworld Torrent FEAR attack, as Swift Strikes (1 per combat)
Damage: 10  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:03 am
Yayoi
Forgot to quote you in the previous post xD;

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yayoi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:08 am
"I had a good teacher." Well, Moira wasn't really a teacher. She was the school janitor. But Meixiang looked up to the headcrab Zombie. She was strong and resilient. Something the Jiang Shi aspired to be in parts of her life.

As the dark energy began to flow from him she knew this was probably a bad thing to be so close. But she wasn't given enough time to really react as his next attack came. More powerful than the last. She went to jump back but was caught the in the last second. The attack sending her skidding across the ground before she realized what had happened. Twisting her body so that she wouldn't land in a crumpled heap on the floor, she continued to slide across the floor coming to a stop in a crouching position.

"Ah now you see, you used your special attack too early. That's better for a finisher, now I know what you can do. There is no element of surprise." Pushing herself forward she came in low. Aiming her shoulder for his mid section to take him down. If she could shoulder him in the relatively same spot she had elbowed him it might help whittle him down a bit.

HP: 35/50
DMG: 6

SkieBorne

SkieBorne rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:09 pm
Dekana was pleased at it struck it, sent her flying, and followed up with another charge, running low to the ground as his tail balanced him out. She moved unexpectedly, however, reiering far faster then he had anticipated and delivered another gut-shot that made him grunt and roll, tumbling over her frame.

As he fell, he heard her words and smiled, "But you're stronger then me..." He hit the ground awkwardly and sprawled, struggling to get up.

It was more of a feint then an actual struggle, however, as he whipped his tail around to try to sweep her from her feet.

HP: 16
Attack: 1

Yayoi

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yayoi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:13 pm
"Well yea if you have that kind of attitude towards it any opponent will be." The tip of his tail merely tickled her shin as she moved back. She went to drive her heel into his tail but missed completely. Managing to make an awkward stomping motion which left her kind of embarrassed. But she didn't figure she could land the stomp anyway, tails were wily.

She stared down at his sprawled body, a slight smirk on her lips as she blew a puff of air between her lips. The scroll upon her forehead fluttering against her forehead. "You're not going to get a short little ghoul kick your butt are you? You might loose your man card or something." Taunting. It wasn't something she generally did but it was fun to rile people up from time to time. Some would take the bait, others wouldn't. She wondered which one he was.

HP: 34/50
DMG: 0

SkieBorne

SkieBorne rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:27 pm
"It's not an attitude, it's a statement," Dekana replied, watching her from his prone position... only to watch her awkwardly stomp her boot on the ground. He chuckled, "Maybe I'm wrong though."

Her attempt to goad him was honestly entertaining as he shrugged, "I mearsure worth in skill, not by gender. I'm no less me if I lose to you... or win." He grinned as he crouched and lashed his tail again, the barbs along his spine glistening. Of course, all he ended up doing however was flapping his tail fin at his opponent.

HP: 16/30
Attack: 0

Yayoi

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yayoi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-20)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:32 pm
"Sadly I'm afraid you may never get to prove your worthy skills to me after this. At least any time soon." The tail flapping made her laugh lightly. Tails were also awkward. Sometimes she wondered if it was a symbiotic relationship between tail and body.

Taking a few steps back, she broke into a run straight for him. Dodging that tail she hopped to the side and did a incomplete back flip. Walking on her hands, she twisted her body to the side before letting the force of the twist bring her back around and aim a kick at his head. Meixiang enjoyed showing off her gymnastic abilities.

HP: 34/50
DMG: 7

SkieBorne

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out