Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Xxxholic] Am I the only one?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Need money?
Yes I am a poll whore
100%
 100%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 25

Chaoticlord

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:12 pm
Okay I'm not sure if this goes here or not but I need to know does anyone else get the feeling Xxxholic is going to turn shonen-ai later one or is it just me?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:13 pm
ive never seen it so I wouldnt know.....  

DJ Database

iwanttobeasleep

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:28 pm
It might. But Clamp never does relationships explicitely, so it doesn't matter a whole lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:48 pm
iwanttobeasleep
It might. But Clamp never does relationships explicitely, so it doesn't matter a whole lot.

*off topic* <3 your signature, poor Trowa.  

Syntria
Crew

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:36 pm
I would love it if it turned out to be shounen ai. That and Legal Drug, but Clamp always seems to hint at it really heavily, but always keeps it out of your reach! Of the Clamp stuff I've read, Card Captor Sakura came the closest with Yukito saying that Toya was his #1 and all that. Some people can stay in denial about it, even if we know what it means. But still, Clamp seems to dangle it before us and never quite let us get a hold. They're evil sometimes twisted So, not sure that they'll give in this time either or leave it all vague and open for interpretation as usual.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:43 am
I thought that at first, but, ever since I read the last volumn, I've been questioning it.  

Starlit-Knight

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:48 am
But doesn't it run in a shounen magazine?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:56 am
thank you! people who read XXXHolic!

it could but then Watanuki has to realize the he can't do anything without Domeki around and he feels good when he's around he complains about being around him all the time but he still hangs out with him. soon he'll get to thinking and then he'll stare alot then then.... whee

.... sweatdrop sorry, my mind ran away with me again.  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:42 pm
Please make your title more descriptive. From just looking at it, I would have no idea what your talking about until I click it. And given I also haven't read that manga, I still don't know what your talking about. So that would waste a lot of peoples time.

- It's totally fine that you make a thread like this! Just be sure to say something like 'xxholic, does anyone else think it's yaoi?' or something of that nature.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:30 pm
It should be! gonk But knowing CLAMP, they'll just dangle it in front of us and taunt us.  

Pwndd

Chakura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:01 pm
yay finally someone just like me! xd Be my friend! When I read Xxxholic and the fortune teller said that he his connect w/ a certain guy he dosen't like and such and then what happen from book 4 and on damn I mean if you read volume 8 its practicaly canon! eek I wrote some fics on it chek it out in the fanfic section wink comments!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:51 am
I bought the first volume but I didn't really like it. |=

thoughtless`

Iciak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:37 am
I'm pretty sure it won't turn into a BL comic (it would have to be transferred to a different magazine if it did), but I can see why you would wonder about it. Little hints and undertones are Clamp's specialty, and Domeki and Watanuki are totally obvious if you look at XXXHolic this way. Personally, I support this pairing with all my heart. x3  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games