Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH PRP] Hi Friend (Gale / Hel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:22 am
Things as of late had planted an overwhelming urge to dig for more information. She was feeling more than ever pressed between the two entities of Horsemen and Hunters without a solid grasp on where she stood. She needed to rectify that. The encounter with Shaheen had swung her thoughts and feelings one way, but also brought up a lead. Someone else to talk to.

The reaper had taken to stalking through the Haunted House, since it was the only way she could find Hunters, though it was unreliable at best, especially when she was looking for someone specific. She thought she was incredibly lucky when she found two intermediate level hunters on patrol shooting the s**t. She came up behind them, swinging her arms around their shoulders in a friendly manner, and had no sooner gotten the words: "Hey guys, I am searching for a Gale--" out, did they run off screaming like little scarelings and portal'd out.

Damn.

Hel blew the bangs out of her eyes, and went back to strolling through the house. Back to square one.

kuuropii
/touches

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:18 pm
Doing duties in the Haunted House was something that Gale was quite familiar with, though admittedly he hadn't done much of it of late. He'd been otherwise preoccupied with the aftermath of the vine incident, the Mark incident, Lucky in general, and, in general, a great deal of information that had simply been dumped into his lap.

But he did rather like shifts he spent in the House; they were, at least, somewhat interesting in that he could talk to the Halloween creatures, and though Gale wondered about Mei and Bul, he did what he could with what he had.

There were two others in the house; Gale passed them with a little nod, and they simply nodded back, hands clutching their weapons. He turned down a hall, heard a distinct yell - was that his name? - and then a series of thumping noises and screams and then silence.

Frowning, Gale pivoted, turned back around, and stepped into the hallway once more. A figure stood at the end of it, pacing down a corridor, and Gale tilted his head, rifle held in his hands.

"Who are you?" he asked warily, just in case it was volatile.

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:10 am
Hel whirled around, her expression immediately shifting into a small grin at the sight of a new, and more advanced, Hunter. She eyed his large rifle, and flexed her fingers before holding her hands out to the sides of her, palms turned towards him in a sign of no hostility. "Oh, what good luck! Someone who can possibly assist me!"

This hunter had no eye patch like Shaheen had described, but since he was more advanced...

"I am here to talk, not fight--and I will give you my name if you put away your weapon~" Hel started towards him at a casual pace. "I am looking for a hunter! One called Gale. Do you know of him?"

kuropeco

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:26 pm
He kept the rifle at large, in spite of his resolve not to fire unless acted on first. She certainly seemed as though she wasn't going to suddenly leaped at him, but it was not as though Gale trusted that this was always the case, because it had been proven otherwise before.

Confusion flitted across his face, followed by wariness, because the only people that would be looking for him - or rather, should have - would be Bul and Mei, and he hadn't heard from either of them in quite some time. Maybe something had happened to them..?

"I'm Gale," he said carefully, eyes narrowing. "Why are you looking for me?"

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:30 pm
Hel grinned with glee. How lucky she was today! She stopped once she was close enough to him to maintain a conversational tone, and planted her hands on her hips.

This close, she could take in the finer details of the hunter, and noted the different colored eyes. Hrm...maybe he once had an eye patch then, if that eye was damaged? "Most fortunate then!" Hel announced. "I am looking for you because I had an encounter with the horseman Shaheen." The reaper paused for a moment. "She mentioned you...in the midst of going on a long winded rant about how humans should be treated and what not." Hel rolled her shoulders idly, her lips twisting with distaste at the memory.

"I suppose you could say I am one of Halloween on the fence. Hunters on this side--" She lifted a hand, "And horsemen on the other." She lifted the other, shrugged a bit, and then planted her hands back on her hips. "I wanted to just speak with you to understand more."

kuropeco

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:22 pm
He wasn't sure what to make of her, but at least she wasn't rushing at him. Gale's gloved fingers tightened a little around his rifle, but he made no move to actually raise it aggressively just yet, brows drawn down, lips pressed together as he waited to see what she wanted.

Shaheen. He recognized the name, of course, and Gale's teeth clenched together involuntarily, a shudder racing through him. "I know who she is," he said flatly, and while it wasn't exactly rudely, it was said with a biting sense of resentment that clearly indicated he was a little too familiar with the Horseman.

He tried to clear his head, Gale giving it a little shake, a frown now on his face.

"You want to talk with me," he said slowly, genuine confusion in his eyes. "So you can figure out who you'd rather be loyal to?"

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:20 am
"Well--" Hel's brows knitted briefly, having thought she'd been pretty clear. "No." She rolled her shoulders idly.

"I will not be loyal to either side, but I will not blindly hate one side either, ya?" She started slowly as she looked at him, to make sure he was on the same page as she was. "Not all hunters are out to harm those of Halloween, so to assume they all do is ignorant, ya? Just like not all horsemen believe humans are nothing more than cattle to be slaughtered." At this point, she had been making motions with her hands as she talked.

"I want to speak with you in hopes of reaffirming that if you and I can stand here and speak without conflict, then more is possible."

kuropeco

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:07 am
He frowned her, a little confused; but the rest of what she was saying slowly fell into place. Gale felt his grip on the rifle slackening somewhat as he watched her, his mind already working to sort through the information he was being given. She was not quite as tactful or quiet as Mei and Bul had been (more the former, than the latter), but her point of view was rather similar.

"Fair enough point," he said, and gave her a scrutinizing look that wasn't really a dismissive one so much as it was intense, Gale clearly thinking things through methodically and meticulously inside of his head. Jinhai slipped through his thoughts every so often, reassuring him.

At long last, however, the rifle was slowly - carefully - lowered entirely, Gale resting the butt of it against the ground. At full height, the weapon stood taller than he was by several inches, Gale still maintaining a firm grasp on the barrel as he watched her.

"As a general rule, I don't attack Halloween creatures unless provoked," he said warily. "What is your name?"

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas