Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
[Mae the Goddess] End of Days [Majoring_In_Fangirl]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:38 am
Mae the Goddess

For our TWD RP!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:20 am
.•°¤*(¯`★´¯)*¤° PŖÖ₣ÏĻËŚ °¤*(¯´★`¯)*¤°•.

Maegan's Profiles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Full Name: Alyss Di'latimelia Rose
Nickname: Aly
Birthday: Apirl 23
Sex: Female
Orientation: Lesbian
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 123
Race: Italian and Irish
Language: English and Italian
Skin tone: Olive
Eye Color: Grey with blue flecks
Hair Style: typically up in a messy bun or pony tail
Hair Color: Black
Facial Features: Soft with big eyes, slightly full lips
Defining Features: Eyes, Hair, and her tattoos(1 2 3)
Body Shape: Lithe with slight a slight curvy aspect around her waist.
Outfits: Long sleeved black t-shirts, her one hoodie, black jeans and a good pair of running shoes.
Personality Info
Mannerisms: She bites her lip a lot when thinking, pushes a hand through her hair, and cracks her knuckles.
Traits: Alyss is slow to trust, but when she does she is fiercely loyal. She always finds her exits and remembers where the others in her party are. She would rather run then stand against a horde. She can run very fast.
Most Pronounced Trait: Distrust
Hidden Trait: She can draw pretty good
Worst Trait: Remembers every insult, and holds grudges
Goals: Survive.....nothing else matters for now
Fears: Being eaten alive, turning into a monster, losing her humanity, and spiders/scorpions
Hobbies: Running and fighting
Beliefs: That there is no hope for humanity, only hope for her
Passions: Puppies and whiskey
Rate out of 10
Endurance: 8/10
Strength: 6/10
Intelligence(Left): 5/10
Intelligence(Right): 8/10
Honesty: 5/10 she'll lie if she needs too
Compassion: 4/10 unless you are a chosen few then 9/10
Beauty: 4/10
Friends: No one yet
Relationships: None
Enemies: Zombies, no humans yet
Outlook on Life: We are all going to die
Short Bio
Alyss was born in Seattle Washington to two loving parents. They raised her and her older brother with love and spoils, there was yelling in her house only once for as long as Alyss could remember. She went through school, with meh grades, C's and maybe a few B's. However, once she got to highschool and sports became her ticket to stardom. She joined the soccer team freshmen year and made junior varsity, she was simply a natural. She picked up all the moves rather quickly and in her second year she made varsity. Also during that year she joined track, as a runner of course, and even took up mma after watching a fight on TV. Junior and Senior year she was the Captain of the state champion Soccer team,the best runner in track, and sparring in the cages on her way to her first amateur fight. She was fast fast fast.
She graduated with a full ride scholarship in her hand to four different colleges even with her average gpa. In college she continued to push herself hard in sports. Everything was looking very good for Alyss Rose....Of course that all changed on her twentieth birthday....when everything went to s**t. The world devolved into chaos in a matter of three days. The zombie virus tore the civilized world back into its barbaric roots. Alyss found her family and they began to hide and bunker down for survival. They slowly gained more people and soon they had a group of twenty people. Then Jarred lost his wife and began to murder everyone in their group in a blind savage rage. Alyss watched the entire group get mowed down before Damien finally stuck a knife into the back of the b*****d's head. They were the only two left of the entire group, and so they stuck together for survival.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Full Name: Damon Hemsworth Mikaelson
Nickname: N/A
Birthday: July 10th
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Height: 5’11''
Weight: 137
Race: White
Language: English
Skin tone: White
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Style: grunge, bedhead
Facial Features: Hard Jawline, crooked smile, straight nose, piercing eyes.
Defining Features: Eyes Crooked smile and the strong jawline
Body Shape: Leaned out/Athletic.
Outfits: Short sleeve black t-shirt, Leather Jacket, black jeans.
Personality Info
Mannerisms: Loves to lean on stuff and smile his crooked smile.
Traits: Cold and closed off. Very slow to trust and doesn’t really have any humanity left in him. He will make the hard choices and shoot first. Is very sarcastic
Most Pronounced Trait: Cold
Hidden Trait: Lonely
Worst Trait: Once he gets a goal he sticks with it, if you get in his way you die...plain and simple.
Goals: Survive
Fears: Dying alone
Hobbies: Fighting and drinking
Beliefs: That there is no hope for humanity, but he is going to survive as long as possible
Passions: Whiskey, killing zombies
Rate out of 10
Endurance: 9/10
Strength: 9/10
Intelligence(Left): 6/10
Intelligence(Right): 10/10
Honesty: 5/10 will lie if he wants too
Compassion: 3/10 unless you are a chosen few then 9/10
Beauty: 3/10
Friends: Evelynn
Enemies: Zombies, no humans yet
Outlook on Life: We are all going to die
Short Bio
Damon was a mechanic before the world went to s**t. He watched his brother get bit and then kill his father and mother ripping their throats out; painting the white room with a bloody coat. He then had to blow his savage brother’s brain out and add to the walls. Since then, he has turned off his humanity. He barely ever lets people within his walls, blocking everyone with sarcasm and being an a*****e.

Majoring's Profiles

User Image

Full Name: Clarice Audie Bennet

Nickname: Clare, Red (a military nickname)

Birthday: June 20th

Sex: Female

Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 1

Race: Russian on her mother's side, A mix, but mostly Dutch, on her father's

Language: English, Russian

Skin tone: 120

Eye Color: Olive green

Hair Style: French braided

Hair Color: Auburn

Facial Features: Large forehead, almond eyes, and defined cheekbones

Defining Features: The crescent scar that follows her left jaw line from her ear to chin.

Body Shape: A life in the military has made her toned and fit. She has slim shoulders and a small waist (especially now) but isn't very curvy.

Outfits: A white tank top, black tactical vest, military issue camo cargo pants and black boots,

Personality Info

Mannerisms: Rubs her scar when she's thinking, bites the inside of her cheek when she's angry.

Traits: Quiet, but not introverted. Clarice is much happier being the second in command than the leader. She doesn't do well alone, preferring the company of those she trusts over solitude.

Most Pronounced Trait: Quite. Clarice would rather listen to other talk then join in the conversation
Hidden Trait:
Worst Trait: Co-dependent. Clarice functions best in a group and can't handle being on her own.

Goals: Keep her group alive, make it back to Pierce Washington where her family is.

Fears: Being alone, dying, turning into a zombie, letting her people down

Hobbies: whittling,

Beliefs: If there is a God, he's abandoned us

Passions: Surviving, her friends

Rate out of 10
Endurance: 8/10
Strength: 7/10
Intelligence(Right): 6/10
Honesty: 7/10
Compassion: 7/10
Beauty: 5/10

Friends: Jericho Underhall,

Enemies: Lieutenant Davis Weisner

Outlook on Life: All you can do it live until tomorrow.

Short Bio
Born on an American military base in Russia to Sargent Fredrick and Galina Ivakin, Clarice Bennet grew up on the move. She and two younger brothers, Lyosha and Dwight, moved from base to base during their childhood, army brats through and through. Clarice was used to the group dynamics of the military base, the family and camaraderie, and never being alone.
Like her father, she attended South Carolina State University in the ROTC program, majoring in computer science with a minor in history. She specialized in long range weaponry and became to best sniper shot in the school.
The outbreak began when she was at basic training in Fort Kendwall. The military was deployed to Columbia to help keep the peace, but there was no amount of military presence that could help. When communications went down, her squad retreated back to the fort. They were the only deployed troop to return, leaving one three squads.
It was only a few weeks before the commanding officer, Lieutenant Weisner, and his men became less like leaders and more like dictators. They rounded up the people in the towns surrounding the fort, forcing them into the fort and under his control. Clarice and her fellow squad members acted as a sort of police force, keeping the people in line and doing what the lieutenant wanted. Many of the squad members were uncomfortable with the power they had been given, Clarice and Jericho Underhall, the captain of her squad, included, and they planned an escape.
Unfortunately, during the escape, the group of 17 people was split up by the lieutenant's forces. Many were killed.
Now, Clarice and Jericho are on their own, being hunter by Weisner and his followers. They're hoping to meet up with anyone else in their group who survived.

User Image

Full Name: Jericho Daniel Underhall

Nickname: Jer, JD

Birthday: January 14th

Sex: Male

Orientation: Straight

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 190

Race: Anglo-saxon

Language: English with a British accent

Skin tone: Tanned

Eye Color: Light hazel

Hair Style: Short and messy

Facial Features: Strong jaw, high cheek bones

Defining Features:

Body Shape: Broad shoulders, very well-built.

Outfits: A green jacket, camo pants, black belt, gray t-shirt

Personality Info

Mannerisms: Taps his lips when he's anxious,

Traits: A leader, strong willed, charismatic, determined, hardheaded

Most Pronounced Trait: Charismatic
Hidden Trait: Depressed. While he puts on a brave face, Jericho is lost and depressed
Worst Trait: Stubborn. Jericho hardly ever believes he's wrong and won't budge.

Goals: Reunite with his group, keep his people safe.

Fears: Letting people down, dying, corpses.

Hobbies: Card games

Beliefs: Human beings are responsible for their own consequences, whatever they may be.

Passions: Survival, other humans

Rate out of 10
Endurance: 9/10
Strength: 8/10
Intelligence(Right): 8/10
Honesty: 5/10
Compassion: 7/10
Beauty: 5/10

Friends: Clarice

Enemies: Lieutenant Davis Weisner

Outlook on Life: Determination and luck are all you can hope for.

Short Bio
Jericho was the only son of two British journalists living in America. While he was raised in Britain, he went to military school in the US and eventually enlisted into the US armed forces. Do to his charisma and hard work, he quickly rose in ranks. Jericho did two tours in Iraq before being stationed at a Fort. He was there when the entire world went to hell.
At first, he was on board with Lieutenant Weisner's plans, but when the man become more and more aggressive, Jericho became hesitant. The military personal acted as Weisner's private police force, doing his will without question and the orders become grotesque and awful. Jericho was determined to leave after Weisner fed a woman to the zombies when she wouldn't sleep with him. So he organized an escape for himself, as many civilians as he could convince to go with him, and some officers. They were discovered escaping though, and after many casualties, the group was separated. He is now traveling with Clarice, a friend and fellow military officer, and attempting to meet up with his group.

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ȼlarice
[x][x]Ƀennet

xxxx>>"Don’t try to sleep through the end of the world
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd bury me alive

Clarice tried to keep her breath even and quiet. Her back pressed into the kitchen counter and she strained her ears to hear. The small group, 5 or 6, had chased then into this house.
The pair was about a day and half ahead of the Lieutenant's men if Jericho's calculations were correct. They'd gotten reckless in the city, attempting to make up for lost time on the paved streets when they'd run head first into the horde. They should have just run around them if another group hadn't been hobbling at them from the end of the street. The only option was to dodge into an alley and up into an occupied house.
Jericho had gone left in the first hallway and she had gone right. Now she was crouched behind the kitchen counter, listening to hear how many Zagtags had followed her. The kitchen was open which would have been great for selling the home but bad if for killing the undead. The shuffling gait on the tile flooring made it sound as though 2 had wandered in after her.
Fixing her grip on the knife, Clarice stood. The two Zagtags immediately looked at her and began shuffling over. With a powerful kick, she pushed one back. It was easier to kill with mele weapons when there wasn't a threat of being bitten. A quick stab to the eye dispatched the first one. The other was on her in an instant and after a small struggle, it, too, fell to the floor.
With the undead dealt with, the red-head worried about the living. Cautiously, she walked back through the house towards the hallways Jericho had disappeared down.
Jericho wrestled with a zombie on the floor of a bedroom, trying to keep the other three out by pressing his foot to the door. Three slow Zagtags in a narrow choke point shouldn't have been a problem. It was the one in the bedroom that had caught him off guard.
"Clarice!" He called, trying to pull his knife hand free. "Clairce!" He could hear her, or someone, hurry down the hall and begin dispatching the dead at the door. This gave him room to focus on what had once been an old woman. Rolling so he was on top, Jericho managed to free his knife arm and send it into her skull. THe disgusting body shuddered to a stop.
Clarice opened the door and offered Jericho a hand up. "You alright?"
"I'm fine. We need to search the house, secure all exits."
Clarice nodded.
"You take the west side, I'll take the east. We'll close all the doors once we know we're alone."

xxxxxxxxЈericho
Ȕnderhall

...'Cause I won’t give up without a fight."<<

Mae the Goddess
OOC: Tell me if you need more to work on!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IF I'M A BAD PERSON, YOU DON'T LIKE ME
                                                    ▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                    well i guess i'll make my own wayxxxxxxwell i guess i'll make my own wayxxxxxxwell i guess i'll make my own wayxxxxxx
                                                    well i guess i'll make my own wayxxxxxxwell i guess i'll make my own wayxxxxxxwell i guess i'll make my own wayxxxxxx

█ █ █ it's a circle, a mean cycle
                                                    I CAN'T { excite } YOU ANYMORE

~ Alyss Di'Latimelia Rose~

~Damon Hemsworth Mikaelson~

Alyss’ eyes snapped opened, exposing the grey colors to the light in a blinding instant. Damon stood over her with a rough hand placed on her wrist, pinning it to the bed. They had grown used to snapping awake and attacking the closest thing. He had his other hand, finger extended, against his lips. “Silent,” his eyes seemed to scream at her. She nodded, rolled out of the bed and slid the gun out of her thigh holster.

“What is it,” She mouthed in his direction. He clenched his fist and tapped his heart. The artist grimaced and nodded moving to the door and placing her hand gingerly on the knob. Damon silently walked over to girl and opened the backpack strapped against her back. After a few seconds he zipped it back up quickly. By the time he was by her side, he had written a note on notebook paper. Alyss noded at him and opened the door halfway and Damon quickly taped the note to the door. “Humans inside. Armed. 8/9/15” . The next instant the door was closed again and they moved to the opposite side of the room under cover, guns pointed at the door.

Breath in…..Breath out….Breath in….Breath out….

Everytime they got comfortable even for a second, the world liked to remind them just how uncomfortable it had become. Even while laying in bed dreaming about the getting dairy queen while it rained and lightning streaked across the night sky. The laughing, easy conversations, and the lack of fear…...such a stark contrast when compared to the bleak horror society had become.

Damon caught the tear as it rolled off her chin.
                                                    “James?” he mouthed once more towards her. She nodded looking directly at the door and not saying another word. It had been 3 months since their original group had been overrunned and slaughtered. Being the only two survivors, they each had the inside of their eyelids permanently decorated in blood and carnage. It had completely changed who they were. The coldness clung to their hearts, and the distrust coated every thought.

Memories of that day crowded the raven haired girl’s thoughts as she focused entirely on the door, wondering if she would need to fire a bullet into living flesh. She had done it three times already. Watching as they died bleeding and whimpering. Alyss hated the thought of killing other humans, but so many monsters had ruined her innocence that she would do it again without hesitating.

Where's your gavel? Your jury?
                                                    What's my offense this time?
                                                    You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me
                                                    Well sentence me to another life

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ȼlarice
[x][x]Ƀennet

xxxx>>"Don’t try to sleep through the end of the world
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd bury me alive

The private nodded again and readied her knife in her hand. The two parted again, searching the house for more Zagtags. It hadn't even occurred to Clarice that there might be a living something into the house until she saw a note on the closed door to the last unchecked room. “Humans inside. Armed. 8/9/15”
Her brow furrowed. What was today's date? Back on the base, she had even day, the hour, but out here, everything just blended together. Life was about living from one horror to the next. Regardless, it seemed as though it should be close to the ninth by now so she pulled the note from the door and moved back towards Jericho.
"Seemed like we're in the clear." He said with a relived smile.
Clarice put a finger to her lips and offered him the note.
Jericho's smile fell, replaced with concern. Bright eyes flickered over the note. He cursed under his breath.
The girl nodded towards the front door. Maybe they should just go, find another place to settle in for the night.
But Jericho shook his head. It was getting late and they'd learned the hard way not to travel at night. Not to mention the horde they saw rolling into this area. They would need time to come up with an exit strategy.
Clarice lead Jericho back towards the door where she'd found the note at his request. She slipped her knife back into its sheath and was going to upholster her gun when Jericho motioned her down. The girl could hardly believe he wanted to talk to some strangers unarmed, but she didn't question him. She kept her hand on her gun anyway.
Standing on one side of the door, Jericho knocked lightly. It seemed to him these people didn't want a confrontation and neither did he. "We found you're note and we'd move along if the sun weren't already setting. We don't want any trouble. It's just my friend and I. We're going to be in the study on the other end of the house. We won't bother you if you won't bother us, but if you'd like to come out, we'll only be in the living room until for a a few hours, looking at our supplies."
Clarice wanted to object. They didn't know who was in that room. It could be a lovely elderly couple or a gang of thugs. Now Jericho had informed these people there were only two of them and they had supplies. But she kept her mouth shut. Jericho was the leader here and she followed his lead, trusted his judgement.
They waited a moment to see if there was a response before moving back down the narrow hallway and into the living room.
"We should secure our the entrances, especially how we came in."
Clarice nodded and was going to go about her job when he caught her arm.
"Hey, don't worry about it. We're going to be alright."

xxxxxxxxЈericho
Ȕnderhall

...'Cause I won’t give up without a fight."<<

Mae the Goddess
OOC:

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items