Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
TV Shounen-ai? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chakura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:20 pm
Have you ever seen a TV show that is so SHounen-ai but not? or at leats pair up a couple of the character together? I know I do such as

CSI: Greg and Gris/Nick
Numb3rs:CharliexDon I know I know shut up XP
BtVS: Xander/Spike or Angel or all 3 God that was a big addiction for me sweatdrop
Scrubs: JD/Dr.Cox

There also some out there that has very slashable pairings
ie House, Highlander, LOST (Jack/Sawyer) and so on. WHat bout you guys?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:21 pm
I don't like pairing real people with each other.
So I don't have any...  

MooMooJuice

Pax et lux

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:24 pm
Real boys are gross x3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:45 pm
Chakura
BtVS: Xander/Spike or Angel or all 3 God that was a big addiction for me sweatdrop

Angel/Xander makes me warm and fuzzy inside. I read a whole Spike/Angel/Xander series years back that was teh awesome. They are all hot. <3 Gunn/Wesley makes me happy too. ^__^

Another series thats uber slashy but not is n**/Tuck. Yeah Sean's married and all but him and Christian...OMG. I think the writer and director are being hinty on purpose. I cannot be reading too much into them. o.o  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:35 am
House! I'm so obsessed with House. xd It's awesome. And slashy. Yay.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:58 pm
Friends...ChandlerxJoey XD I know I KNOW they threw all that stuff in just to be funny... But They make a cute couple anyway (I mean come on! They treat those animals like adopted children! and they act like their married! Doesnt that say something? XD)

House? Slashed? I never thought of thatO.o *considers* What's the name of House's friend again? whee  

Yofiel

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:08 pm
Angel/Spike is hot and so is simon/ ryan seacrest (american idol) xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:57 pm
I limit my yaoi to anime and manga. I don't apply it to mainstream live action shows. I likes my Angel and Spike straight, thanks. xp  

kruegs

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:33 pm
Using characters from live action shows is more commonly referred to as slash. Of course, in Japan, they call it all yaoi, but stuck up Westerners had to make their own name for it and so if you look up slash and your favorite show, you can find lots of fun fanfiction and such ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:04 pm
Hee he eI do ti all the time! Jack/Sawyer was my fave in the Lost series I peiesd up Jac/Will from POTC too!
AnD AngelxXander rules XD

Oh and the two brothers from the show Supernatural (Forgot thier names) Those two together! Incest is sooo hot! heart  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Disturbed On Three

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:06 pm
I don't watch any shows like that, my TV stays on the same anime and cartoon adult comedy channel 24/7.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:11 pm
X.rainbowflavoredpride.X
Real boys are gross x3

I agree..anime boys make it awesome 4laugh ......but if my guy freinds started making out.... stare scream arrow *feeling very disgusted and leaves room* (no offense to anyone but seeing my girl/guy friends together is a little wierd...)  

Oo~LoveLess~Ritsuka~Oo

Machina_Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:51 pm
Well sure it'd be weird if you were hanging out with friends and two of them just started making out, but it'd be weird regardless of gender.

It doesn't really bother me though...my friends do it. Hell I've done it. If two of my guy friends started making out, I might be inclined to take pictures, because that's just the sort of stereotypical teenage yaoi fangirl I am. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:15 am
Machina_Mage
Well sure it'd be weird if you were hanging out with friends and two of them just started making out, but it'd be weird regardless of gender.

It doesn't really bother me though...my friends do it. Hell I've done it. If two of my guy friends started making out, I might be inclined to take pictures, because that's just the sort of stereotypical teenage yaoi fangirl I am. 3nodding

hear hear XD!  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Chibi_Oni_chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:26 am
Jade Rotaski
Machina_Mage

hear hear XD!

I agrees. Oh and I love your SasuNaru siggie! I love that pairing *fangirl squeel! *  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff