Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Fashion Police (Shun / Edel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:49 pm
The message sent requested that they'd meet very early the next morning.

When she saw the figure approach from afar, the ghoul got up and folded her arms, waiting for the reaper to arrive. Only when he came close enough did she reveal her hand, and the ring that was on it.

"It won't come off," she stated, accusingly. Suffice to say, the ghoul was in a terrible mood, whether due to the ring or just simply her being done with everything.

"It also looks terrible," she felt a need to add.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:53 pm
Shun knew Edel wanted to speak, but he wasn't sure what the topic was exactly. He had a vague idea, considering what had happened not long ago, but it all came down to the specifics. Approaching the ice demon, he stared at the hand she held out to him, taking note of the ring. It had a very familiar emblem on it.

"Wait. That is... "

He paused, looking from that to the ice demon.

"You took the ring those asshats were fighting over?"

Zyphiris

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:01 am
"I don't want it," she shot back angrily, getting a little too agitated at the idea that she would willing seek out trouble for herself. "It just appeared on me when the beam of light died down in the cave."

She huffed and took a pause.

"Look, I really don't need any more trouble for myself. Especially knowing that there are two groups involved." She sighed and rubbed her temple, hiding her hand away again. "Honestly, I could probably find a safe storage for it, if only the problem doesn't persist."

Edel looked at Shun with a faint notion of hope. "Do you know someone who could get this off me?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:12 am
Shun furrowed his brow at this. Well that was troubling, though also curious. He had a feeling the ring was more trouble than it was worth, really. Hopefully, he was wrong in that regard.

"Unfortunately, no. I do advise against trying anything to dire with it. We do not know what it could do. Attempting to remove it could...end up harming you potentially, depending on how badly that damn thing wants to stay on."

He ran a hand through his hair, thinking.

"I would keep it on the down low, if possible. The fewer who know, the better, for now. At least until we get things cleared up. My ah... family... is keeping an eye on things around here, trying to get them out and figure things out. I do not know if that makes you feel any better, honestly.

Zyphiris

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:44 am
She sighed once more, figuring that she couldn't have been expected too much.

"I could disguise it for now, but I don't know how good a sense they have for it." The ghoul had already taken the necessary precautions of booking herself into one of the high security hotels for temporary stay. She would avoid having her apartment broken into and being taken in the middle of the night this way.

"Only you know so far," she confirmed, "and perhaps I should keep Xiu out of it. I really do hope she could speak with some of the students to not get involved in blatantly suspicious and dangerous things though."

"Er..." she sounded a unconvinced, but was thankful for the reassurance nonetheless. The ghoul thumbed over the ring, pausing to think. "But say it does end up in their hands anyway, how much damage could they do?" She was not above striking a bargain for the ring to change hands, if it meant that they would leave her alone.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:35 am
Shun placed his hands into his pockets and drew in a deep breath. He looked around for a moment before focusing his attention back on the ice demon.

"To you, or in general? The latter depends on what the ring is capable of in the first place and why they want it. The Malocchio likely see it as a potential weapon. They tend to be more on the violent side. An affinity for explosions and the like. The Black Sands are... more subtle."

Zyphiris

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:54 pm
"In general," she replied. From what Shun had described, the Malocchio sounded like a reckless bunch, but at least they were predictable in their behavior. An affinity for explosions and pyrotechnics reminded the ghoul of a certain flame demon, which led her to believe that whatever the result, it couldn't be too problematic apart from the reparation costs.

"By that, you mean more dangerous?" She fiddled with her hair a for a bit. "Don't take this too wrong, but I don't owe any side my allegiance, so I'm inclined to do what's best for myself. I will ask if I can trust you though; what is your take on the danger each of them present?"

She paused to stare off into the side before returning her gaze. "And for the safety of the school as well."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:22 pm
"That depends on how you look at it. The Malocchio may be more straight forward, but it does not make them any less dangerous. Their leader is not stupid. But it is good to hear you are taking no sides."

Shun tilted his head as she asked him for his opinion. He took a moment, then let out a sigh.

"There are rumors regarding the Black Sands. Mind control. However, to an outsider, a loyal follower to a control-freak leader can be mistaken for that. The fact that they sold some of their amps to students is concerning. I would keep an eye on them. Both leaders are power hungry, as many gang bosses are. Depending on what the ring is capable of, they may stop at nothing to get their hands on it."

Pausing, he furrowed his brow, thinking back to a few things.

"If we are speaking of normal underground tactics, this could include blackmail. Threatening the family or the school as a whole. Kidnapping. Possibly torture to try and get information. And... so on. I do not know if they will employ these methods on anyone. They may just try to break into the school for all I know. But Amityville is neutral territory. No gang owns it. The fact that they are causing s**t here has not gone unnoticed."

Zyphiris

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:39 pm
"It worries me that I am somehow as unphased by that as I am." She had been through far, far worse in her book. The mention of kidnapping and breaking into the school did bother her a little more though. As for the issue regarding Mind control... she may know just the person to help out with that.

"Say, what do you think of the current students?" she asked, with the recent events in mind. Judging from how many of them had bought a fear amp, and the mindless infighting that went on within the cave, her personal assessment of them was not favourable in terms of their survival instincts.

"Have you considered coming back to teach?" She shifted where she stood, wondering if it was too forward of her to burden him with such a thought. "It's been fairly peaceful for now, but uh, we could all use a bit of combat training." She laughed inwardly at how she had developed hers out of necessity - far from the things she had expected to learn when she first began at school.

And if she were guessing right, his presence in school would also not go unnoticed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:00 pm
Shun let out a scoff. It wasn't hard for him to figure out how he felt about the newer students.

"They are complacent. They do not know the dangers. They have not been through the trials that we have, but I do not doubt that those times are coming yet again. And when it does, most of them will be sorely unprepared."

His face may not have displayed much, but there was a touch of bitterness in his tone. At her next question, he raised his brow at her.

"I have two students who I am currently training. I honestly do not think I could handle dealing with a whole class of them. But perhaps they need it."

He closed his good eye and shook his head slowly at the thought.

Zyphiris

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:13 pm
As I thought... she kept to herself, after seeing the reaper's reaction. Part of his small rant caught her attention, prompting a frown. "What make you say that? Have there signs of imminent danger?" she asked, somehow feeling that he might be referring to something other than the mafia situation. She would be glad to be wrong, though.

"Oh?" she offered nothing more at the knowledge that he was currently a mentor to two. He didn't seem like the sociable kind, perhaps his guidance had been sought out. "You could get some help with that, perhaps. Xiu seems to be able to talk to them well." Edel was aware that the alumni have since gone on to do their own things post graduation, and were probably not as available with their time.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:16 pm
"A war is coming, Edel. And I am not speaking of the one between those two gangs. I do not know when, or how. Or even who is all involved. But it is coming."

Shun faced her more fully, narrowing his eyes as he dwelled on that bit.

"Perhaps... But something else is in the works. Amrita is putting together a group of sorts. One for the purpose of training and information. I will be assisting with the combat side of things."

Zyphiris

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:12 pm
Ah, the dreaded words. Edel closed her eyes and sighed heavily. Probably involving the usual suspects, the hunters, horsemen, and halloween will once again get caught in the crossfire.

"That...is a relief to hear," she nodded, taking in the knowledge that someone else had started to put together a network. It wouldn't be the first one they had attempted, as students she remembered a group being formed to spread information about the hunters although she was on the outer circle of the network. "We will be relying on you as always." The word we was passed over lightly.

"Then it seems... that I may have some work to do myself." The ghoul thought to herself that she needed to get stronger, especially if there were ... people to protect. It would be best to avoid involving her family and some others at all, knowing the dangers.

"I won't be relying on this, as much as possible," she gestured to the ring, "Though I know for certain that it promises some form of power, from what I've been feeling."

"As for information, I'll be keeping a look out as always, as much as I'd hate to bother you all the time," she shrugged. Her network with the high society tended not to yield much regarding things of this sort, as she had found out in the past year or so. It was just down to them students, and perhaps the reaper agencies.

There was a thoughtful pause, while the ghoul observed the ring on her finger. "I may have a favour to ask of you in the future, if you don't mind?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:19 pm
Shun let out a shrug. Information was meant to be passed between allies. The more they were all informed, the better.

"What is it?"

Zyphiris

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:26 pm
"It may or may not involve robbing a bank," she said casually, waving it off. It was hard to tell whether she was joking or not.

"I'll have you know," she said, this time more seriously. "But for now..." spinning an ice dagger in her hand, she continued, "I may have to get back some practice. It's unfortunate the gym is down for repairs for the next day or two."

Blade Kuroda
We can wrap soon I think 8D

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas