Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
One on one RP ^^ Looking for a second rp ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:13 pm
Hello. I'm looking to brush up on my creativity and writing skills.
Mostly I like rping original stories that are supernatural,fantasy, or sci/fi. However I will do a few non-cannon TV show and anime RPs.

Things I've been wanting to do:
Survival horror
Fairytale horror
Dystopian future world (this can include radio active insects and or zombies.
Of course there will be an overbearing government to over throw.)

Adventure romance/ tragedy
Time Travel
Space travel

Cliche' pairings I don't mind:

Vampire-human
Demon-human
Fallen angel-human
magical creature-human
vampires in general
Hostage/kidnapper

Anime/ TV shows:
Doctor Who universe (cannon and non cannon characters)
Sword art online universe(non cannon characters in a new story)
Supernatural universe (whateves)
Psycho pass universe(Two outlaws with the ability to hide their psycho pass try to live a normal life until one of them makes a grave mistake).
Princess TuTu (Duck and Valkier's untold Romance: A quest to return her to human form.)
Sherlock

Things I don't mind:
Gay/ lesbian relationships
Tasteful romance scenes. Lets make a story not an erotica novel.
Violence that is in accordance to TOS
Animal worlds where they coexist but still act like humans(ex: American tail
Things I like in a role play:
Romance
Friendship
Tragity
Conflict
Adventure
Humor
Fantasy

If any of those things interest you, please pm me or post here.If you have any stories you want to do throw them at me.
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:24 am
Kinda interested in adventure romance, survival and dystopian world. I don't mind fairytale either. But my current RP profile is more of a combat/adventure type, maybe I could make another one for these kind of RP. Do you do original plots? I'm kinda looking for a partner for a laid-back kind of RP  

demon of fear_3598

Distinct Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:45 pm
demon of fear_3598
Kinda interested in adventure romance, survival and dystopian world. I don't mind fairytale either. But my current RP profile is more of a combat/adventure type, maybe I could make another one for these kind of RP. Do you do original plots? I'm kinda looking for a partner for a laid-back kind of RP
I prefer original plots but I am guilty of stealing ideas from other stuff and making my own story. If that makes sense. I'm laid back I won't get mad at you over paragraph count posts, per day or anything like that. We could do a dystopian future world with a survival adventure/romance element to it.

Just tossing around ideas...
Ruthless Alien overlords covertly stage WWIII in order to take over Earth with out using their own military resources. Only a few hundred thousand rich or power affluent people were able to survive the nuclear Holocaust by purchasing passage to underground fallout shelters. More than half of the shelters were found and the people were enslaved. The populations that were able to evade being found have no clue about the alien threat that is populating what was once their home. Earth does not look like it once did, the unpopulated areas are riddled with radio active animals and people. Huge alien monolithic structures replaced the cities.

In this plot my character would be a slave who is about to be put to death for attempting to assassinate the leader. Your guy could be from one of the shelters in which the populace knows nothing about the takeover. He could be a military scout who was sent out to see if the earth was habitable. We can start with your character getting out of the vault for the first time and arriving to the monolithic city where my character is about to be vaporized then go from there. Feel free to toss around any ideas you might have. =D  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:40 pm
lucidVisionOfLife
I prefer original plots but I am guilty of stealing ideas from other stuff and making my own story. If that makes sense. I'm laid back I won't get mad at you over paragraph count posts, per day or anything like that. We could do a dystopian future world with a survival adventure/romance element to it.

Ruthless Alien overlords covertly stage WWIII in order to take over Earth with out using their own military resources. Only a few hundred thousand rich or power affluent people were able to survive the nuclear Holocaust by purchasing passage to underground fallout shelters. More than half of the shelters were found and the people were enslaved. The populations that were able to evade being found have no clue about the alien threat that is populating what was once their home. Earth does not look like it once did, the unpopulated areas are riddled with radio active animals and people. Huge alien monolithic structures replaced the cities.

In this plot my character would be a slave who is about to be put to death for attempting to assassinate the leader. Your guy could be from one of the shelters in which the populace knows nothing about the takeover. He could be a military scout who was sent out to see if the earth was habitable. We can start with your character getting out of the vault for the first time and arriving to the monolithic city where my character is about to be vaporized then go from there. Feel free to toss around any ideas you might have. =D

Oh wow it's like Fallout! I might make a new character just for this. Though it could take a post or two for me to actually reach the city, what will your character do in the meanwhile? Because my character doesn't know about the current state of the outside world, and surely doesn't know if the other vaults were breached since his was safe. So he might like, take his time to make it to the city  

demon of fear_3598

Distinct Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:55 pm
demon of fear_3598
lucidVisionOfLife

Oh wow it's like Fallout! I might make a new character just for this. Though it could take a post or two for me to actually reach the city, what will your character do in the meanwhile? Because my character doesn't know about the current state of the outside world, and surely doesn't know if the other vaults were breached since his was safe. So he might like, take his time to make it to the city
I could add more detail to the assassination attempt and arrest. Or we can each cover all that in a big opening post then end it where our characters cross paths. Or I can play an NPC like a crazy old man who lives on the lamb and poaches the alien animal life that is not in the nuclear zones. He can assist you as you travel through the harsh terrain. He speaks nothing but nonsense but he helps you kill things if needed.Then maybe an Alien solider arrests you and takes you to the city to be enslaved and you somehow escape into the "execution tower". There are many ways we can swing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:39 pm
lucidVisionOfLife

I think it's best that our character cross path with each other. Your character breaks out of their hold and were chased and suddenly met with my character. Then I could help you fend off the aliens and bring you back to tend to your wounds or something.  

demon of fear_3598

Distinct Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:46 pm
demon of fear_3598
lucidVisionOfLife

I think it's best that our character cross path with each other. Your character breaks out of their hold and were chased and suddenly met with my character. Then I could help you fend off the aliens and bring you back to tend to your wounds or something.
So opening posts leading to crossing paths...Cool. Ok I'm thinking up a character. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:34 am
lucidVisionOfLife

Alright. Feel free to quote me back when youve finished your character creation  

demon of fear_3598

Distinct Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:29 pm
demon of fear_3598
lucidVisionOfLife

Alright. Feel free to quote me back when youve finished your character creation
Astriad Nol

Appearance: Astriad is small of frame and has the appearance of a teenager and sometimes a child. Her hair is a striking white blond and is cropped short in the back and long in the front.Despite of being slight of figure her arms and legs have lean muscle from her daily physical labor.

Personality: She has a strong sense of justice, empathy and a large capacity for emotion which is unusual for the slaves her age of the future’s earth. She keeps to herself for the most part but has deep relationships with the people she opens up to.
Abilities: She knows the basics of the computer systems when it comes to maintenance and repair along with rudimentary electrical knowledge,and an use laser cutting tools, as well as operate transportation vehicles. She is skillful at climbing because her main job is climbing gargantuan vines that bear a strange translucent alien fruit fifty feet or more up their expanse.

Background: Astriad was born a slave. Unlike others she was raised until late toddler years by a human mother instead of isolated in chambers where cold seemingly disembodied hands changed bathed and fed the children through robotic arms and rubber gloves. All humans are bred from select mothers whose lives are dedicated completely to giving birth.

Some humans are given a mirage of rank because the mass populace seemed respond better to their own kind. Astriads father was one of those men. Discovery of his fraternization with the female slaves resulted in his execution. What her father and mother had was not a forbidden romance but simply the desire for the simplicity of human intimacy. However what her mother had with her was a truly forbidden love.

She was able to hide the pregnancy under the large one piece sack like garb all the slaves are given to wear. Fortunately for her the quarters she lived in was populated by older woman who still remembered rearing children who took pity on her plight. They helped her deliver and hide the baby. They all took turns hiding the girl under their bunks to avoid her discovery.

Soon her mother came to the realization that she was being selfish, because soon the child would be grown she would be harder to hide. Not only that, but she was putting her beloved roommates in danger every day. Astriad’s mom decided to pay off a human slave with rank to smuggle the child into the ranks of the other slavlings. Unauthorized children were fed to the world leader no matter what age. To her mom slavery seemed less painful than the slow agonizing digestion in the stomach of the alien overlord master.

Her mother left her an audio message card warning her against ever showing any difference from the bred brainwashed slaves her age. Because of this she found ways to keep hidden if she had to and never stayed too long at one task. She sometimes scans the faces of people whatever area she was working hoping her mother might be still alive watching over her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:59 am
lucidVisionOfLife

Crowe Arronax

Appearance: Crowe is rather tall with an average muscular build. His eyes are gray in color, as a result of rarely being exposed to the sunlight since birth. His skin is quite pale, and having long pitch black hair. He usually ties his hair back to make everything he does, easier.

Personality: Crowe is known for his seriousness whenever he has work in his vault. Due to being the son of the late "vault leader", Crowe has develop a strong leadership skill. Despite all this, he is actually a playful individual whenever he's "out of work". He keeps everything to himself, rather than brag about himself to others. He likes to exercise whenever there's free time.

Abilities: Crowe is known as a "sprinter" in his vault, meaning that he has a massive amount of stamina and could run faster than most of his vault people. He is also great with almost every type of weapon, ranging from a sniper to a wooden stick.

Background: Being born in the vault, Crowe knew little about the outer part of the world. He was raised by his mother, as his father was always busy with his work as a "vault leader". An antisocial fellow, as the kids he grew up with called him. Crowe never was the type that mixed well with the other kids during his childhood days. This has caused his mother being distressed as Crowe didn't speak much when he was a child.

At the age of 10, his father was reported dead, and rumored to be "killed by aliens". At that time, his father was out to gather supplies with his uncle. The whole vault put the blame on his uncle, and was banished out of the vault into the wilderness. The vault, after losing it's leader, started to look for a new leader. Crowe at that time was still a child, and of course he knows nothing about leading the whole vault. So, the title "vault leader" was passed to his mother, for a while.

At the age of 15, Crowe was big enough to start working for the vault. He grew fond of the "Sprinters", and as he knew that his late father was one of them, Crowe started to work under that group. "Sprinters" are known for their speed, and could also be called as scouters/scavengers. Their duty was to gather any useful resources from the outside world. This was the turning point of Crowe's life, as he started to explore the outside world without knowing what is out there. For the first time in his life, he was doing something that he really enjoyed. He started to make friends as teamwork is really important in his particular group.

As Crowe grew older, so was his mother. At the age of 25, his mother was diagnosed with an unknown illness, making her not fit of being the "vault leader". The news spread to the whole vault, including to Crowe himself when he was out scouting. The title was passed down to Crowe, without him knowing, as ordered by his mother. Crowe, after finishing his work, rushed back to his mother to check her health state. She seemed healthy at that time, but the illness inside her slowly grew. At one time during his scouting duty, Crowe met his uncle, whom was still alive and doing well. His uncle told him that there's a cure, somewhere out there for his mother. The whereabouts were unknown, but it is confirmed. His uncle also told him that after he was banished to the outer world, he was able to survive thanks to his survival skills. Crowe offered his uncle to be brought back to the vault, but his uncle simply told him "There's plenty more to be explored and more life living outside here than in the vault. It's what your father has always wanted.".

His mission is now to search for a cure for his mother's illness, while still fulfilling his duty as a "Sprinter". Even now, he still doesn't know that he's the "vault leader". His dream is to move out of the vault, with his mother. Move somewhere safe, and build a family.  

demon of fear_3598

Distinct Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:40 pm
demon of fear_3598

. Ok so do you want to RP in a thread or PMs? I'd like to post first if you don't mind. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:11 pm
lucidVisionOfLife

Up to you, whichever is easier for you. I don't mind ;D  

demon of fear_3598

Distinct Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:19 pm
demon of fear_3598
lucidVisionOfLife

Lets give this guild some love and post in it. I'll create a new title thread called "Stolen Earth" then I'll make the first post.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:13 pm
demon of fear_3598
lucidVisionOfLife

Done. whee  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers