Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Marrying my Teacher [O] [Het] [I] [Open] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:04 pm
This is a Teacher x Student RP

User Image

Connor Erebus [Kara is her real name] is a student that is struggling to get through life. Her parents have died when she was really young, her grandparents are a bit abusive [Traditional Japanese] and the only time she is happy is if she does some rather 'bad' things. She hangs out with the wrong crowd, and is homeless because she rather be that way than live with people who don't want her around. It gets to the point where she decided to quit school because it was a waste of time, and knew she had to work right away.

But one person does not want that: Would it be surprising if it was her teacher?

Her [Any Subject] Teacher, whether he has been in her situation or is just passionate, found out about her quitting school and met up with her one day at the park. He tries to convince her to not go, and that giving up school will be the worst decision of her life, and that she needed to continue her education. Connor laughs at his face, joking that if he married her, she'll consider continuing her education. It was shocking to see he considered her offer, and now they are married! M-A-R-R-I-E-D! Connor is infuriated about what he did and now she has no choice but to stay with her teacher. Hiding about their 'marriage' behind doors, the two will go on some wacky adventures and it might bring in feelings that should've never happened.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⒈ Follow the Gaia TOS because I really don't feel like dealing with the higher-uppers on why your misbehaving

⒉ I do allow cursing but please don't over do it.

3. Add at least a picture and some color to your post. (doesn't have to be much)

4. No god-modding

5. Do not post one liners, you don't have to write like an essay for each post, just write a little more than a few lines, if possible.

6. Must use anime pictures...no exceptions.

7. Must be active, I understand if your busy, but at least inform us. I don't expect a reply every hour, but have one ever 1 or 2 days.

8. Have fun ^_^

9. Pm me with the title of RP (And the Guild of which this RP is from) so I know you read the rules, and so I won't ask which guild the Rp you saw was from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (Ethnicity, Optional)
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:08 pm
Profile Layout~

Appearance: User Image

Name: Kara Erebus
Nickname: Connor
Race: Russian/Japanese

History: Kara was the only child of the family, as she lived like any other normal girl. But one day turned out tragic. She was 10 years old and they were driving back from a late-night dinner after a good movie. As they were going through the highway, their car was hit by a drunk driver that was coming home from a Frat party. There were no survivals, except Kara who was crying in isolation at the broken cars, trying to figure out where her Mom and Dad won't wake up. She was taken in by the police and since her grand-parents were around, she was immediately in their care.

However she was the 'runt' of the family. Abused physically and mentally, she was blamed for things she never done and also spat in her face that they never approved of her parent's love. She dealt with the abuse for 4 years, until she found a gang that was the only people to technically save her. They taught her how to defend herself and even be able to tell people what's what. With that came her true identity, she cut her hair short and renamed herself Connor (Although she is called Kara at school since it is her legal name). When she came back home one day, she was able to show her grandparents she will not tolerate their abuse and had beaten them to a pulp. When they tried to call the police, she had recorded their abuse and told them that if they call the police, she will show them the recording and have them jailed. She then packed her things and declared herself homeless.

She was homeless at age 14, and considered going to a new town and quit school. But her teacher came in and decided the only way for her to stay was to be the 'wife' which pissed her off. This was not what she thought marriage was going to be like for certain.

Personality: A confident and ambitious teenager, she is focused on getting things done while enjoying it in the process. She is encouraging to people who are trying stuff out for the first time, as long as generous (if you are close) if you need a little nudge to get you going. Although if you are a stranger, it is a different story...She is a bit 'showy' along with intimidating, stubborn, and vain toward women, men, and culture. This could be the reason why she is in the wrong crowd. She is also known to not be afraid to punch someone in the face when necessary (She is learning to control it), and is always one to tell you the honest truth even if it hurts in your end.

-KooL-LiSa-
Appearance: User Image

Name: Yagami MIKISUGI
Nickname: (You can make up)
Race: Japanese/French

History: Yagami had everything given to him, his mother a famous actor and his father is the owner of a business. Even tho he was given everything, he never had experience a real caring family. His parents went out for parties or just worked for days, so he may not see his parents for days. On his first day of school he was excited to have people to talk to and have friends. But knowing who his mother and father people lied to be his friend for their own personal reasons, never considering Yagami's feelings. Finding out his so called "friends" were a lie at the age of 9, he pushed everyone away. Focusing only on his studies, never had friends or played sports, he didn't want to deal with the lies that linger in people's minds.

Once he turned 18 he changed his last name and moved away from his parents. Wanting to start a new life he became a teacher. He never consider marry someone because of the fact of his parents. He didn't want to be used for his parent money or fame and never be loved for who he truly is. Hes always loved the thought of teaching and being around community. Now with the name of his family off his back, he wishes to be apart of the students lives and help them with their school word.

A student of his has great potential, but with the biggest attitude. Finding out she is trying to quit school, he couldn't let that happen. He wants her to make the choice that can lead her to a better future. Wanting to help her as much as he can, he accepted her statement of marrying her to keep her in school. He never thought he would ever marry anyone, but he doesn't want her to drop out and will do anything to do so.
Personality:A kind, gentle, sensitive and caring teacher. He can be protective at times and can get worried easily for those he trust. His biggest problem that changes his personality is a lie, he can get angry and aggressive when he is told a lie. He likes to isolate himself from other fellow workers (Teachers), he feels as if they know who he really is and will do anything to use him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:26 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

The day had not been any brighter, of course it was the last week of summer. The protagonist was going to be a junior in high school, well technically she would have to keep going to school until she was 18...unless SOMEHOW she excelled in the classes she had right now: World History, Geometry, Biology, Economics, Government, and Academics [To do her homework in]. She was not allowed to have any electives if she were to graduate with the whole class. She barely passed Algebra, American History, CCG, and Kitchen Chemistry so she had to be at her best, or so the stupid school thought.

"Why do they care? Why does he care?!" She mumbled mostly to herself as she had to drag a suitcase she found at a dumpster to get most of her stuff. She thought hell must be at least merciful as what she had to go through; marrying her teacher. Of course she was not the romantic type where she expected a huge wedding reception or big flashy things; ever since being homeless when she was 14, she learned to appreciate things a bit more. Although she will never appreciate having to get through the awkwardness by going to a office and signing papers, trying to pretend this is what she wanted to do. She did have to borrow a shower from one of the 'friends' in order to be somewhat clean. Her hair was all spiky because it was trying to grow back to its former medium-length but the girl did not allow it. A bit spiky with a few fringes on her face, she actually preferred it than her middle school haircut when it was a short crop.

So now with her suitcase of clothes she got from Goodwill, she had to get through the community to find where her teacher was living. This was definitely awkward, well for most girls. None would ever imagine marrying and living with a teacher...except for some weirdo girls that believe in that kind of relationship from entertainment. Connor did not pay attention to that, she had no TV....well except when she hangs out at someone's house where she played videogames and took naps on the couch if tired. So at the man's door, she hesitated slightly before then knocking on the door. She made sure she wore clean clothes, and that she was clean hygienically. "Mr.....Mikisugi? It's me." She knocked more again, sounding a bit hesitant about this.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:24 am
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

Waking up from an alarm, Yagami on the couch sleeping, he reaches out and presses the snooze button. Then bringing the phone closer to his face to see the time, his eyes open wide and he stood up "Dang, didn't know I would sleep this long.." He then got up and picked up the papers on the coffee table next to the couch. The papers were from the night before about marriage. He researched on how to not make the marriage go public or be on record of the school.
With the papers, he walks back to his study room and neatly placed them down in the bottom dower of the desk. With a big yawn he headed to the kitchen and served himself coffee. "Wonder when she will get here... Do I need to go clean up anything?" He said to himself, wondering what else needed to be done, he walked over to the living room and dining room to check if anything needed to be clean. Everything in both rooms were organized and clean. "Yes, I believe everything is good." he said as he got a sip of his coffee. Looking at the TV that was in the living room, she walks over back to the couch and sits down. Setting the coffee down onto the side table, he grabs the remote controller and powers on the TV. Straight to the News channel, he set his legs onto the couch and laid back. After the daily check up on the weather, the news switched over to a reviewing on his mother. He looks at the TV, having a concern face, his mother talked about herself and how her life was doing great. Hearing that Yagami immediately powered off the TV. "Wonderful.... Not missing your own son, for 6 years now Huh.." He covers his eyes with his arm and laid there, until knock came from the door. "Oh Kara's finally here" He said as he quickly goes to the door. Opening it, he smiles and says to her "Hello Kara, come on in"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:19 am
-KooL-LiSa-
]

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

She raised a brow at him when he opened the door. For a teacher, it seemed pretty casual. She almost thought for a second she came over to just be tutored...then the remembrance of seeing a husband felt like a ton of bricks on her head. So with her suitcase, she just walked in as he closed the door. She did see the place and was surprised it was so neat. Of course, teaching was not for everybody. It seemed like the guy knew what he was doing, and it was...semi-impressing. "I am calling you Mr. Mikisugi, sorry to say. I don't think the shock of what you just did really wore off." She then rubbed her neck. "I was joking about the whole thing. I wasn't serious when I said marriage was the only way of me staying." It would've actually make her beg him not to do it, and she'll stay in school if he never made her sign those papers, but her and her big fat mouth...and look where it lead her...

To this!

She then spotted a nice couch which seemed comfy. "I feel more bad for you in all honestly. It means you can't really have a girlfriend....or boyfriend.....don't know your sexual preferences." She then rolled her shoulders around as the air mattress on the dark alleyway did not do so well today. "I...guess...I have to be shown to my bedroom? Or were you expecting me to share the bed with you?" She raised an eyebrow at him, almost wanting to see how he was going to answer that question.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:07 am
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

As she walked in the house, Yagami closed the door behind her. Kara looks at his place, he walks by the back of the couch and leans on it. -Wonder what shes thinking..- Once she turn back to Yagami and told him what was really going on. He gave a little chuckle "It's alright, I want to do this now. I want you to pass and keep you out of trouble. And don't worry about me, I don't ever intend of having a girlfriend..." Stopping before saying boyfriend, he gave another laugh at the thought "..Or a boyfriend"
He notice that something seemed off about her, like she didn't sleep well. As she asked about the room Yagami gave a big smile and said "I have a room for you, and don't worry I understand this is still weird for you so you will have the bed to yourself" He then helped her with her suitcase and walked down the hall to the only bedroom of the house. He sets the suitcase down on the kig size bed, and started to walk out the room. "You can unpack and make yourself at home now. I'll go make something for us to eat" He then leaves the room and back in the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:29 am
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

As she was walking with him she realized this was the only bedroom. "Yo buddy! I did not ask to kick you out of your room, I do not mind having the couch!" She unfortunately watched him leave to go to the kitchen which made her frown only slightly. She just looked around and unpacked her suitcase and put everything in the drawers and feel the bed. It did feel comfortable and she wondered if she should sleep on the bed now. But something told him to come out.

As she got out he saw him getting stuff out. She walked on over and cam next to him. "What else ya need?" She then stared at the drawers and inside the cabinets. "The...least I can do I guess. I mean, you don't have someone live at your home and expect it to be free right? I'll...at least help make something. I....used to cook for myself before being homeless...so I can follow directions." She then stood up and wondered if there was a cookbook anywhere....maybe he might not have it. "What you wanna make then?" She then brushed some hair back behind her ears and adjusted her shirt, she was not expecting this stay to be free anyways, that just does not seem right for her.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:57 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

As he started to bring ingrediants out from the cabint and fridge, he thought about Kara -wonder if she would like this, I'm not the perfect cook like maybe her grandparents.... Now that I think about it, I havn't talked to them about this yet. Wonder if they know- he cuts up the veggables and started making the curry sauce. Then a voice started him from his thoughts. He turns and sees kara "Oh you want to help cook? Sure thats fine but its fine if you don't want to. But I don't have a cooking book" he then walks over to his rice cooker, and opens it up. "I'm almost done with the curry so all I need is the rice. Wanna help with that?"

OOC: sorry if i cant bold it. Im using a phone so i cant do that on it. Ill edit it when i get home to my laptop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:18 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
It's fine, I got it. We might have to timeskip to school so we can get the RP officially started. Unless you have any ideas?

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

So it was curry he wanted to cook. She was not knowledgeable in food setting since her food was constantly only fast food; hamburgers, fries, soda, [maybe] water, and ice cream. That was kind of it...unless she decided to go to KFC or have Chinese. She then saw him bring out the rice cooker and said he needed help with the rice. She looked at him for a second before staring back at the rice cooker. "I.....got it handled." She then got the rice inside some water and actually stirred it around, trying to get rid of pesticides. Once she was done stirring, she poured the rice in a colander where all the dirty water went through. She then measured the water in the rice cooker and put the rinsed rice in there and had it cook.

During the cooking, she decided to add some flavor; bay leaves. She then had it stay cooking for awhile as she then watched him cooking the vegetables, making the curry. She could not resist, it smelled so good. "It...smells good. A lot better than fast food." She then grinned a bit as this kind of reminded her of her family. She kind of missed her true family...and she knew she would never be there if the stupid teenagers did not drink. It might be why Kara refused to drink alcohol of any sorts, because of the trauma. She felt her mouth water as she saw the food being cooked. "You don't have a cook book? So...you're experimental?" She had to ask. "That seems fun...." She almost forgot, again, that she was married to this guy. This guy was supposed to be someone who wanted to be with her for the rest of life, could handle her 'lows' and loved her 'highs'. But it really seemed like that was not happening. "What kind of curry is it?"

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:53 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

He moves away for the rice cooker. "If you need any help I'm right...." Before he could finish she was already started cooking the rice, knowingevery step by step. He smiled, and walked back over to the stove and heated up the veggies and curry. Kara walks over by him, smelling the food -glad she likes it-
She then askes him why he doesnt have a cookbook. Looking back his food he thought about it for a minute and looked back at kara."Well I guess you can say that. And i only know a few recipes by heart. Sometimes i could look up some recipes I don't know. And this is acucally beef curry, nothing to fancy. I cant cook that well" he chuckled and started getting plates out to serve the food.

OOC: Ya sure. Thats fine with me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:08 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

She shrugged. 'Better than mine I guess." She then could see he was serving the food, so she picked up her serving and had decided to sit at the table where he will be. They sat down and had to have a discussion about what was happening now. First was the fact that the marriage had to be private....it was a no durr in their situation. Another was that she had to make sure she passed her classes, and ask him if he needed help. That seemed easy, so with that they ate their dinner in peace. The next thing, it was nighttime.

(Imma pretend the school day was not coming in a week, but the next day)

The next day proved to be strange to her. She woke up feeling comfortable and of course she had access to the shower...after her teacher of course. Her teacher had to wake up early, so she had to wait until he was done to take a shower. She did have to wake up early as well since well...he was kind of her only transportation. So with her changed clothes, she came to the kitchen and saw the teacher. She yawned, bit tired as she wiped her eyes. "M-Morning....." She felt sand on her eyes, she was still tired since the bed was too comfortable for her. "Anything...for breakfast? Cereal or a granola bar maybe?" She had to ask in case he had anything planned. She did notice the TV on, although she did not pay attention much to it. She then adjusted her backpack, as she did not have much on her. Being homeless did not provide her with a lot of stuff; like pencils, binders, and such. She hated it when teachers lectured her for not getting the stuff when she wanted to scream at her that she was f*cking homeless! She sighed and rubbed her hair, knowing today was going to be rough.

"I...also want to ask if there is a specific way to come...back here without anyone noticing? I know arriving at school in the same car might be suspicious..." She just had to ask, in case he had a plan. "And~" She then had a teasing tone. "Do you prefer the nickname sweetheart or pumpkin?"

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:10 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

Waking up on the couch at 5am, TV still on, Yagami walks over to the kitchen to start some coffee. He then walks quietly to his room, opening the door he sees Kara still asleep. -It's kinda early to wake her up. I'll get my shower out of the way- He walks over to his closet and grabs some clothes. Still without a sound he walks out of the room and into the bathroom. After taking his show and his normal morning route he steps out of the bathroom, not knowing Kara was up he walks into the kitchen and served himself some coffee. He then looks around, wondering what to make for breakfast. "Maybe some eggs... and toast?" He grabs the eggs in the fridge. Taking out some other seasonings he cooked some scramble eggs in lest then 5 mins. Hearing the shower on he, knew she will be out wanting the food soon. Making some toast in the toaster, and having plates set out. He served the eggs and the toast onto the plate. Placing it on the table, he walks back to the kitchen to get his coffee. A voice started him as he reaches for the coffee. Turning around he sees Kara already and done. "Morning Kara, Nothing specific, only some eggs and toast, is that alright?" He sits at the table, eating his food. Then taking a drink of his coffee she mention giving a nickname for him. Hearing that he tries to keep the coffee in his month from the shock. Swallowing, he turns to Kara "It's alright, there's no need for nicknames. You can just call me Yagami"

OOC: Sorry, finally home now

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:06 am
-KooL-LiSa-
I don't know what class you want my character to be in to see yours. I guess you can choose either way.

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

"Yagami.....bo-oooooring~" She chuckled slightly as she then remembered him saying that they had eggs and toast. She did not know how that was going to taste really, only she thought maybe it was like those Mcdonald Egg Sandwiches. So she nodded and decided to get a plate with the food before sitting down as well. "I did ask if....there is a specific way to come back from school...without anyone noticing something's up?" She can just walk to school by herself, she used to do it all the time. But getting back here, it was probably not going to be fun as they would have to avoid any wandering eyes from spotting them.

She took a bite of the egg and toast, feeling that it was ok...it could probably keep her full for awhile after all. After she was finished she then got up and put the dish in the sink, washing it off slightly. "I guess....I'll see you when I am in your class again...." With her backpack on her back, she left through the door.

It seemed like life was still normal despite Connor's 'circumstances'. Everyone was chatting about how their summers went, what classes they are taking, and of course for the girls....their goals to get to their crush. She sneered at them and shrugged as she then continued walking toward the group of friends. Her friends weren't exactly 'role models' as they are known to cause some trouble, nothing serious though...just some parties and sneaking out of the house to do....well...drugs. Ok, they are not kids who want attention. "Yo! Connor! I thought you were leaving for work or somethin'?'

"I was." She then adjusted her backpack. She had no idea how to tell them she was exactly living with her teacher so she had to lie. "My cousin from my mother's side I guess found me, offered me to stay at his house for awhile. I...guess I took it." "Ah, I see. So that mean you'll be doing the usual with us." "Of course." She had a grin on her face as she then continued her chat with her friends until the bell rang. It was time to deal with the bullcrap of lectures and note-taking.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:50 am
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

Eating his food, he forgot about the how he will get her back home. "Oh just wait a second..." He run to his study room to grab a card, it was a bus card for her to get a ride on the bus with no charge. He returns back but not seeing her there. "Dang it, she already left..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driving to school, he wonder if she was already there. "Next time I can take her to school at least..." Arriving to school he rushes to his class room. "I'm not that late, my students should already be in class..." As he walks through the halls, heading towards his class, he was stopped by a fellow teacher Kana "Oh well if it isn't my favorite teacher, so have you thought about that date I told you about? I know we will have a great time together" She says grabbing his arm. He looked at her with no excitement. "Sorry I have things to do and no time for going out." He said trying to give her an excuse, and walks away. "Oh okay Yami, we can talk about it later then I guess..."
Yagami ignores her comment. -Wish these people can just leave me be...- Then reaching his class room right in time for the bell, he opens the door. Seeing students talking to each other. "Hello class, everyone ready to get back in school. Hope you guys had a good summer brake..." He then looks over at Kara, seeing her with one of her guy friends. -Something about him gives me have a bad feeling- He turns to the chalk bored, and starts to write down the lesson for the class.

OOC:

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces