Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
To Love A Dragon (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:30 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste Dragonsbane, a Night Fury Dragon, was in her home in the woods. She was in her dragon form guarding an egg she had laid a few days ago. It was fertile, so she had to protect it with her life, as any dragon mother would have to in the wild. She'd just finished eating a cow she killed last night, bones and all. As she laid around her egg, she could sense that something was going to happen, though she didn't know what.

Though she was injured, with a gash from the farmer, on her left side, she was making sure not to lay on it having flushed it out and wrapped it while in her human form. It hurt but she knew it would heal. She also had a scar on her left eye that showed she'd been in a fight with another dragon, but that was years ago. As she laid with her egg, she could have sworn she heard the hooves of a horse coming her way. She got up, burying her egg under some moss in the nest, and went to the entrance of her cave making sure she couldn't be seen. It was early morning by this time, and because she was nocturnal mostly, she knew that the humans knew that this was when her kind usually slept. There were very few night Fury's left these days, so she was one of the last of her kind other than her egg of course.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou let out a small sigh as he rode his horse through the woods, as usual the other knights didn't seem to like him. He could never figure out why but at this point he just got use to ignoring it. It wasn't uncommon for fights to break out, that was when he was glad that he'd been training since he was little, he had an advantage over them. That thought brought back the memories of his mother, she always insisted that he train hard. Every time he asked her why, she simply told him that she'll tell him when he's older. Sadly that day never came, his mother passed a few years ago in a fire.

Taking a look around, Shou could have sworn that he had heard something but decided it was probably just a squirrel or something. It was still early in the morning, animals must be waking up to start their day. More enthusiasm than me he thought to himself with a small chuckle. He loved what he did, being a knight and all, it was more of just the people he worked with that ruined it.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste was watching Shou the entire time he was in her territory. She normally wouldn't follow humans but was curious about this one. She then transformed into her halfling form, not wanting him to see her right away. She was blending in well until she stepped on a small branch causing it to snap. She hid behind a tree but her tail was sticking out without her knowing. She wasn't sure how he would react to her. Usually people would run from her because of what she was. She hoped that he wouldn't run from her like everyone else.

DragonChild09
((Srry for the late reply, had to make a phone call and it took longer than I thought. That and I had a couple other rp's to get to.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Hearing a loud snap of a branch, Shou snapped out of his thoughts and looked in the direction the sound had come from as he brought his horse to a stop. He quietly dismounted and started walking towards the noise soon spotting a large tail poking out from behind a tree. He grit his teeth slightly thinking that the other knights were trying to prank him... again.

Moving swiftly, Shou stepped behind the tree and drew his sword pointing it towards where he believe the knight or knights would be "Cut it-" he started only to cut himself off seeing a girl standing there, she obviously was a dragon by the looks of her. Realizing his sword was still raised Shou quickly put it back into its sheath "Ummm... sorry about that... thought you were someone else." he said apologetically rubbing the back of his neck slightly a bit embarrassed by his actions.

Angelic Lupine

((np I've been doing the same with all the rp's I'm in whee ))  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste hissed a bit and bared her fangs when Shou pointed his sword at her. Then when he apologized to her she put her fangs away and stopped growling. "Well despite that you did point a sword at me, I'll forgive you. I'm Celeste, Celete Dragonsbane." She said. Not many people could understand dragons so she would think that he was no exception to this. She didn't know if he did or not but she had yet to meet someone who could understand her even in her human form.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou felt a wave of relief wash over him as the girl forgave him for his actions. Then a thought hit him, all the knights that had encountered a dragon before said that they couldn't speak English, so why was it that she sounded fine to him, were they all lying? Maybe she had learned it?

Quickly pushing the thought away for later, Shou bowed for a moment "It's a pleasure to meet you, Celeste. My name is Shou Hiryuu." he stated. It was odd to see the fangs and claws come out and then retract, but Shou thought it was pretty cool.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"Likewise." Celeste said as she smiled a bit before she said "So what brings you here?" She asked hoping that he wasn't here to slay her as she had an egg with a baby inside to take care of. She was starting to get worried about her egg which was obvious because she had been gone for more than a few minutes. She really had to get back to check on her baby.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:45 am
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

"I just kind of wanted to get away a bit. The other knights are a bit of a pain." Shou said letting out a small chuckle and rubbing the back of his neck a bit embarrassed. Noticing that Celeste was seeming a bit nervous about something, Shou spoke curiously "Are you alright, you seem a bit worried?" he asked. He was a knight after all, it was his duty to protect people and help them in any way he could.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:36 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"Well..." She said before she said "If you can keep a secret, I'll show you why I'm so worried." She then waited for his answer, though she was getting anxious about getting back to her egg. She knew it would hatch soon, so she would need to stay nearby for the next few days. She had plenty of food stored up, so she wouldn't starve. but her baby would need her milk for the first few days before it would move on to softer foods. Celeste was hoping that her baby would be healthy. SHe didn't care if it was a boy or a girl. She only cared that her baby would hatch into this world healthy and away from anyone would would hurt him or her.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou nodded "You have my word." he said in a strong reassuring voice. His mother had always told him that dragons were a sign of good luck, though the rest of the kingdom seemed to disagree Shou never lost the belief his mother had given him. Besides he still didn't really feel like heading back quite yet, cause screw being with the other guards. They probably won't even notice I'm gone unless one of them wants to pick a fight with me Shou thought to himself.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste nodded and said "Follow me." She then started walking towards her cave. It was well hidden between two curved trees as well as some very thick bushes, She helped him get through the bushes and trees before going into the cave where right away, you could see a medium sized nest that held her egg. Celeste then uncovered the egg and picked it up, and said "This is why I was so worried." as she turned around holding a dragon egg in her arms. She was the actual mother, but the father, was killed by a knight protecting her while the egg was inside of her. His last words to her were, "I'll always love you and our baby." She even decided that if the baby was a boy he would be named after his father, and a girl would be named Luna. Celeste truly hoped that Ryu would be happy with her choice.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou followed Celeste through the woods, weaving his way through bushes or jumping over them. Before long they reached a cave hidden among the foliage, to Shou it seemed to have a nice charm to it. His attention turning back onto Celeste, Shou followed her into the cave, quickly taking notice of the nest. This must be her home Shou thought to himself looking around at it. As Celeste spoke and turned holding an egg, Shou looked and smiled a bit "You're a mother, congratulations." he said warmly, happy for the dragons fortune. "Any idea when it's going to hatch?" he asked curiously as he looked at the egg. He still had his question about how she seemed to know English but this was bigger than that at the moment.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"Thank you and it should hatch any day now. Though as of right now, I have no idea if it's a boy or girl. Though all I want is for him or her to be healthy and happy." Celeste said as she felt the egg moving a lot more than it did before. She set it down gently. "It's time." She said before the egg started cracking. Before long a baby Night Fury was born. It was a little baby boy and he looked like his father. Celeste smiled as she picked up Ryu. She smiled happily as she hugged the baby dragon close to her. "Hello my baby boy." She said smiling as Ryu snuggled up to his mommy and started feeding from her. She covered herself up with part of her wing and said "Shou.....If you don't mind..please keep what you saw here a secret. I lost my husband and mate to a knight from your village. I really don't want to lose the only thing I have to remind me of him. You're welcome to come see us any time you want though." She then smiled as the baby started making a small purring sound as he suckled from his mother.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:49 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou watched in awe as the baby dragon hatched from the egg and couldn't help but to smile as Celeste picked up her newborn child. Shou nodded "Of course, my lips are sealed." he replied, feeling as though he had made a friend. When Celeste told him about her husband, Shou's face showed some sorrow "I'm sorry for your loss" he said then looked at the tiny dragon "I suppose we have something in common there." he said with a small smile though there was a bit of pain in his eyes. Shou had never seen his father, though his mother talked very fondly of him. His gaze shifting back onto Celeste he smiled a bit "Being a single parent can be rough at times, if you ever need help with anything, let me know." Shou said.

Then the thought hit him again "Hey Celsete... how did you learn English? Do other dragons speak it as well?" he asked curiously. He knew that he should be heading back to the kingdom soon, but the question was still bothering him. "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to." Shou added at the end not wanting to make it seem like he was forcing her to tell him.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:09 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste nodded as he said he'd help whenever they needed it. "Thank you, Shou." She said before he asked how she was able to speak English. "I'm not sure actually. Most humans can't understand dragons at all. So I am surprised you're able to. Only humans with at least one Dragon guardian parent or ancestor are able to from what I understand." She said thinking of how he could understand her. She had to wonder if he had the gene of a guardian.

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces