• Alien Invasion 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:10 am
User ImageName: Chever Stalii

Blood colour: Dark blue 0a0336

Symbol: A blend of a power symbol and electrical currents. User Image

Personality:
Chever is quite a nervous kid, always worried about what others think. When he can get over his nervousness, he is usually a rather bright and bubbly kid. When hes not focusing on honing his skill with his rifle by his lusus' wishes, He can be found tinkering with all things computer and technological. He mostly likes to experiment with programming and coding, messing about on his many husktops, usually breaking them in the process as he has quite a lot to learn. When he's away from the husktops, he often likes to draw. He isn't very good at it however, and can mostly just produce childish drawings.

He doesn't like to be sociable all that much, preferring to bury his head in a good book. When it does come to socialization, he will mostly stay close to those he knows best and become quite clingy. Chever does have quite an interest in flarping however, hoping to one day play it, but for now he is just too young. Due to his small build and nerdish looks, he is sometimes subjected to a bit of bullying, causing him to further withdraw at times.

Chever can also be a bit of a food lover, always found snacking on something. He tends to love his sweets the most, particularly anything with blueberry flavours. It's almost as If he has a bottomless stomach. Lucky he is always a pretty active kid, always fidgeting and never sitting still when hes not concentrating on his computers and drawings. He can be quite the handful for his lusus, of becoming quite moody and throwing tantrums often when upset or things not going his way.

Strengths:
Smarts:
Chever is rather smart for his age, knowing usually more than the regular kid his age, thanks to his love of books and tinkering.
Along with messing with codes, Chever has also learnt a bit about technology as well, enabling him to repair husktops to an extent.

Marksman:
Thanks to his lusus' encouragement, Chever is able to aim quite well, being pretty good with his aim.

Nerdy appearence:
Overbite, freckles, curly hair and glasses can make someone just that bit adorable (exempt from bullies though).

Flaws:
Build:
Chever was unlucky enough to be hatched on the small side, being almost a foot under the average height of kids his age, not to mention his scrawniness as well. This also lessens his average strength as well.

Bad sight:
With his glasses, he can see quite well, but without them, Chever is quite blind thanks to his near sightedness.

Nervousness:
Chever can be more nervous than a cat, always jumping at every loud sound and quick movement.

Weapon:
Hunting rifle

Appearance: (shitty drawing, will redraw later)
Has quite a dorky appearance with a noticeable overbite. Thick, medium length curls frame his small freckled face with large round glasses, usually un-brushed. He often has to wear suspenders as he is too skinny to wear a belt, and his pants wont stay up without them. To top it off, he usually wears a vest with his symbol on the front.

Home:
His hive is situated in the outer sections of New Hemisect City, situating himself among many other bluebloods, favoring the convenience of supplies, books and computers that come with the city. His hive is a rather large and sophisticated type, complete with his own small personal library,and decorated with influences of technology and young child's drawings.

Lusus:
Chever's lusus is a rather large dragon-looking snake. A very lazy one at that. His lusus, or snakepapa, an be rather strict at times, often barring him from wandering too far from the outer suburb they live in, restricting Cheer to only the usual stores for his books and supplies. The only times Chever is allowed far away from the hive is when the two head out further to the plains for hunting. Due to being so big, Snakepapa is always heavily demanding food. Often, Chever can feel overwhelmed and restricted from his lusus' set ways. Maybe one day he might sneak out without him knowing when hes not so nervous.

Power:
none  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:53 am

Hey there, I hope you don't mind me giving you a quick crit! As a side note, I'm Pb or Pbpies!

Anyways to start off, I'd like to say how cute Chever looks! I like him a lot, he's a very cute troll! He's better dressed than some of the kids we have around here, definitely wink

Now to get into the crit a little bit, first of all is that his blood is a little too desaturated, putting him into the mutant area. It's just barely in there, but you'll need to bump it up a little higher into the light in order to make him regular! If you want some help with that, someone in the skype chat can definitely help, if you want I can do it!

For his personality, you have a really good base. There's not a lot to go off of here though, so maybe expand on Chever a little. When he's bright and bubbly is he apt to talk more around his friends and those he's comfortable? With his clingy nature, has he had friends get tired of this? How would he act if they reacted negatively to him about this? With his moodiness and tantrums, do his friends ever see this or is it just his lusus? What does Chever feel about the hemospectrum? He's well off on it, does he benefit from this or feel that it's unjust? Is he unsure?
These are just a few questions to hopefully help you start out on thinking more about him!

Regarding his flaws and strengths, I'm really sorry to say that his appearance, marksmanship, bad sight, and build can't count as these! However they do contribute to him so I'd definitely like to see them added back into his personality as a whole! Expansion on his personality as a whole can definitely help with this!
As a suggestion, perhaps his moodiness or clingy nature can act as a weakness, since these are things that aren't exactly good!

With his lusus, you said that Chever felt overwhelmed and restricted by him. Does he resent this? It seems that he's less of a rebellious child and more willing to follow his lusus' ways, so does that influence him when he's with other trolls, is he more apt to follow orders?

All in all I have to say you have a good start and I'd love to see Chever in action with the shop!

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Application Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces