Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
[Pearl51] I Have to Marry Who?? [Majoring] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:01 am
Pearl51

Taadaa! A place for our story!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:02 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

Name: Riordan "Rory" Michaels
Height: 6'1"
Description: Rory has sandy blonde hair, slate blue eyes, and is well built. His skin is tanned from time outdoors, and his clothes is usually stained with engine oil.
Traits: Runs his hands through his hair when he's frustrated, won't make eye contact when he's nervous. Rory is headstrong and rebellious. The easiest way to make him do something is to tell him he can't or shouldn't. He's loyal to a fault.
Bio: Riordan was the only child of Debra and Liam Michaels. When Rory was 6, his father passed away from cancer, leaving him with his unstable mother. Debra married, divorced, and remarried 4 times during Rory's childhood and each time to another gold-digging chauvinist. Her third marriage gave Rory a younger sister, Avery, who is 16 years younger than him. When Rory was old enough, he moved out of his mother's mansion, but he wasn't able to make himself move farther from his sister than the condos two streets over. Riordan is supposed to take over the family bond business, but has no interest in doing so. While he attended college to placate his mother (got a BA in History with a minor in Business), now that he's graduated, he works at a local auto repair store.

Letting people down is my thing, b a b y
Find yourself a new gig
This town ain't big enough for two of us

Pearl51
OOC: Meet Rory!

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:14 am
Majoring_In_Fangirl
OOC: Here she is!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Allison "Allie"
Height: 5'6"
Description: She has long silky, chocolate brown hair, piercing emerald green eyes, and a perfect hourglass figure. She's got tanned skin, but mostly from paddle boarding or hanging out with friend's on the beach.
Traits: She's shy until she gets to know someone, and then she won't shut up. She's obedient but does have a slight stubborn side. She's much to honest and blunt, always telling people like it is instead of telling them what they want to hear.
Bio: Allie's parents have been married her whole life, and seem to be happy, though they also had an arranged marriage and never really loved each other. She grew up in a happy home but always wanted something more. She didn't just want to be married, but be married to someone she loved, though she wouldn't disobey them. She still lives with her parents while she is attending college, studying history and writing, with a minor in mathematics. Her parents don't really mind what she studies, because they believe she will never work anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:59 am
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Rory hated suits. They were constricting, itchy, and pretentious in his opinion. Was there a more obvious was to say 'I'm completely loaded and full of s**t' than an Armani suit? Rory preferred a graphic tee and jeans to 500 thread count cotton any day. He only owned a single suit and it was still in its plastic, a Christmas gift from Husband #4.
Yet here he was, standing on the porch of a giant mansion, dressed in that very same suit. While he'd begrudgingly agreed to 'dress-up' for the dinner party, he refused to do anything with his hair.
"Avery Pearl, stop bouncing." Her mother chastised in a whisper.
Next to him, the 8-year old girl stiffened, her yellow dress keeping her momentum for a moment after she stopped moving.
Rory bumped into her and when she looked up at him, he smiled and winked.
Avery grinned back and took his hand.
"Remember to smile, Riordan. We want to make a good impression." She said and she pushed the doorbell. Rory could hear Debra's forced smiled. His mother leaned over and adjusted Husband #4's tie.
Rory hardly did anything with his family these days. The only things his parent's wanted to do were pool parties, dinner dates with ambassadors, or days out on the yacht, none of which appealed to Rory.
Tonight had been an exception though. His mother had been insistent, threatening to send Avery away to boarding school in Europe if he didn't attend this dinner party. It was at the home of some important family they had a connection with from the business.

Find yourself a new gig

Pearl51
OOC:

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:42 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie took a deep breath as she smoothed out her black Channel dress once more. It was simple and hugged her curves in all the right places, but wasn't that what a little black dress was for? Looking at herself in the mirror she noticed how the cut really accented her chest, not that they needed anymore help getting people's attention. Her hair was brushed to a shine and styled into the perfect french knot. Her makeup was also to perfection. Her mother always told her to wear more, but she didn't see a need, why try and hide something that was always going to be there? No, simple eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick for her.

When she heard the doorbell ring she practically jumped. "I'm going to let them in mother!" she called. Allie walked down the hall easily, her black peep-toe Louis Vuitton stilettos clicking against the floor as she walked. When she got to the door, Allie took a breath, composed herself and then opened it, a practiced smile on her lips. "Hello." she said softly, peaking over at the younger man that was with the group. That was odd, her parents dinner business usually didn't involve people her age. "Please come in. My parents are waiting for you in the foyer." she said with a practiced poise. Allie looked down at the little girl that was trying to be serious and bent down, addressing her directly. "That's a very pretty dress you have.. I think I have just the thing to match it." she said with a smile, winking at the little girl. "I'll go and see." she said, showing the company to the foyer and then quickly walking up to her room. Opening the door that housed all her bags and jewelry Allie scanned the small closet for what she was searching for. When she found the name brand head band that matched the yellow of the girls dress she smiled. It wasn't a color she often wore, and the headband had been a gift, so she didn't mind giving it away, besides, it seemed the girl would like it.

Allie calmly walked back into the foyer and found her parents talking with the other parents. Allie made her way over to the little girl, who was parked on the settee. She sat next to her and handed her the head band. "I told you it would match." she said simply. Glancing up she looked at her mother, who nodded for her to go over and talk with the young man. Standing slowly Allie walked over, her posture perfect. "I'm Allison by the way. Most people call me Allie." she said, holding out her hand to shake his.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Rory was surprised to see it a young woman, around his age, who answered the door. When his mother had said this would be a business meeting, he had expected rich, old, white people. She was a flawless black dress that fit like a second skin. Her speech was practiced, flowing and easy.
After his mother disappeared into the house, the girl knelt down to Avery's eye level and spoke directly to her. Avery blushed and hid behind Rory's leg. The girl stood and he followed her into the foyer.
The little girl tugged at his hand and whispered, "She must be an angel." Rory couldn't help but smile. Avery loved the attention of older girls. As much fun as her older brother could be, there was something enchanting about pretty ladies.
His mother and Husband #4 were talking to another couple around their age. Debra was smiling and laughing, her arm looped with Husband #4. Avery sat on the settee, hands folded neatly in her lap.
Instead of walking over and joining in the adult conversation, Rory lingered by the settee. The foyer had a large, abstract painting on the wall. A splattering of colored shapes against a white background.
"How much do you think that cost?" Rory asked Avery, nodding at the painting.
The child studied it hard. "A gillion dollars." She decided.
Rory chuckled. "Maybe you should become a painter. All you have to do is paint some shapes and you could make a gillion dollars."
Avery was about to respond when the young woman reappeared. The little girl became shy when the woman sat next to her and offered the headband. "Thank you." She responded, practically beaming, and put the headband on. She looked to her older brother for approval.
"Looks great, kid." He said, smiling.
Avery's smile widened. "I'm going to show mommy." With that, she popped off the settee and tried not to run over to the group of parents.
Riordan had almost turned his attention back to the painting when the young woman introduced herself and offered her hand.
Rory wasn't great with people, especially not rich social lights. Instead of forcing pointless small tack, he would just not talk at all, lingering by the walls with his hands in his pockets. His silences often came across as aloof disapproval. But she had been nice to his little sister, which is an easy way to get on his good side so Rory pulled a hand from his pocket to shake hers.
"Rory." Feeling obligated to say something, he continued. "Thanks. For the headband. You probably made her night."
Across the room, Avery was waiting as patiently as she could for a break in the adult conversation.

Find yourself a new gig

Pearl51
OOC:

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:03 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie glanced back over at the girl and shrugged. "I wasn't using it and she seemed like she was trying so hard to be good. Yellow isn't my color." she said with a soft laugh, watching the little girl look impatiently at her mother. "I noticed you looking at the painting." she said, pointing his attention back to it. "A fan of modern art?" she asked, looking up at it. She wasn't a fan herself, she preferred classical art, and spend a lot of time in museums looking at it. For her, when she looked at modern art, she felt so lost. Classical art made more sense to her, or older art anyway.

Glancing back at her mother she sighed when she noticed her mother shake her hand for them to leave. "We are being dismissed." she said, a soft frown on her face. It just wasn't fair of them to introduce people and then make her leave, rude if you asked her. "Would you care to see the garden?" she asked, motioning to the beautiful french doors that would take them to the start of the garden path. "Anything would probably be better than here." she mumbled under her breath. She recovered with a smile and walked over to the door, opening it and heading outside.

Allie glanced back and noticed her mother motion as well to the little girl. "Hey Avery." she called, remembering her name from the introductions. "Why don't you see if you and that new headband can spy some fairies in the garden." she said, wiggling her fingers at her. Allie laughed as the little girl all but raced across the room and out onto the garden path, her head bent low, looking to the ground. Allie laughed and walked some paces behind her, wanting to have her own space to think. When Rory emerged she sighed. "They are up to something." she said softly. "I don't know what.. but something."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Avery was ringing her hands, on the verge of bouncing with excitement. But like a well-trained child, she waited, occasionally petting her new accessory.
Rory looked back at the painting. "Not really." He admitted. "Avery could have painted this, easy. But because some guy with a college degree living in Europe did it, its priceless."
He looked at the parents. Husband #4 was apparently being lead to office to look at Allie's Father's new golf clubs and the wives were disappearing into the dining room. Before she left, Debra smiled wide and tapped her cheek, encouraging him to smile.
So Rory didn't. He did, however, chuckle at Allie's mumbled comment about anything being better than here. He followed her out to the garden. With the sun setting, the vivid oranges and red made all the green look that much more green.
Avery kept her run as much like a walk as she could, hurrying to the garden in search of fairies. She tugged at Rory's sleeve until he bent down to her level, then whispered. "I know there no such thing as fairies, but I don't want to hurt her feelings." He stiffed a laugh. Her knowledge of the truth did not weaken her enthusiasm for the task though and she bounded off into the green, searching behind bushes and in flowers for the elusive fairies.
Once out of the sight of his mother, Rory loosened the dark red tie and undid the top button of his pressed white shirt.
At the mention of the parents, he glanced over his shoulder. His mother had been acting weird all day. Never before had she been so insistent he attend a business dinner. She fussed for hours of what he would wear and say. Rory felt like a piece of meat being put on display.
He nodded. " Debra's been acting strange all week; private phone calls, secret meetings. What sort of business are your parents in?"
Rory felt strangely at east with Allie. Perhaps it was the camaraderie of being the children of pushy parents or maybe it was because Avery had taken such a shine to the girl. Regardless, he felt better knowing he wasn't the only one suffering through a evening of being on display.

Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name
It will be held against y o u

Pearl51
OOC:

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:52 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie looked at Rory confused and nodded. "My parents the same." she said softly, her voice becoming worried. "Typical rich people things.. all legal." she said simply. Her heels clicked easily against the smooth rock path. When she heard her name being called she had a sudden idea of what they could be planning. Looking at Rory she shook her head, as if she was trying to shake away the idea of what they could possibly be planning. They wouldn't would they? Her parents had an arranged marriage, but they couldn't possibly expect that of her could they?

Wringing her hands together she walked into the office of her parents and noticed her own parents, as well as his standing there. Gulping she shook her head. "Don't you dare do this to me." she said to her parents. They pushed documents at her, showing her the deal had already been made. "If you don't accept we are going to send the girl away to boarding school.. your alma mater." her father said. Allie stood quickly. "You can't send her there.. it was torture!" she exclaimed. Her father pushed a contract towards her. "Sign and we won't." she said. Allie glanced at the contract and thought a moment, biting her lip. Sighing she picked up a pen and signed aggressively.

Shoving the papers back towards them she rushed back out of the garden and brushed past Rory, heading out to her car. Her wallet and keys were out in the garage. She wasn't going to sit around here and see what was going to happen. Once in the garage she grabbed the keys to her truck and her wallet and then threw her shoes in the passenger seat, tearing out of the driveway and toward the beach. Some paddle boarding would clear her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Rory rarely got along so well with people, but Allie seemed to be a kindred spirit. Both the children of old money, both dragged around by a short leash.
He nodded at her response, racking his brain. A business deal made sense, but then why bring him? He hardly ever made a good impression on his mother's potential partners. If anything, it was risking to bring him along. Who knew what uncultured thing he might say.
Rory watched Allison disappear into the office before turning back to Avery. She had planted herself on the path was walk counting all the flowers on flower bed. He smiled at her.
After a few minutes, Allie came barreling out of the office, her face furious and desperate. Before he even had a chance to open his mouth, she was down the driveway, climbing into her car and the poof. Gone.
His mother was standing at the office door, waving him over. Rory took Avery by the hand, pulling her up and away from the flowers, and walked to the office.
"What was that all about?" He asked, indicating where Allie wad driven off.
Debra smiled at Avery. "Would you mind giving the adults a minute?"
Avery looked cautiously at Rory, but with his nod of approval, she went back to the garden.
Debra pulled on her best 'serious business' face, the one she used when she wanted to talk him into something. "Riordan, Allison's parents and I have come to an agreement regarding our companies. They'll be merging at the end of the quarter. To solidify the deal, you and Allison are getting married."
At first, Rory laughed. It was all too ridiculous to be true. Him getting married? And to a girl he'd just met? No way.
His mother shot him a poisonous look before apologizing to Allie's parents. From the desk, she retrieved a formal looking document and handed it to him.
It was a marriage licence.
Allie's signature was already scrawled at the bottom, jerky and poorly written.
"We'll be hosting a formal wedding at the end of next week," Allie's mom added with a smile. "But it's just a formality."
"No." Rory said defiantly.
Debra pursed her lips. "I;m afraid this isn't an option, Riordan. You will marry Allison or Avery will be send to finishing school."
"What?!" Rory exclaimed. "You'd exile your own daughter to blackmail me?"
"Don't be so dramatic" Husband #4 added with a wave of his hand.
"Shut the hell up." Rory growled. "I don't have to stand here and listen to this."
Despite his mother's protests, he marched out of the office, through the hall, and out the front door. Husband #4 had driven them in his new Mustang, so Rory just got in, collected the keys from the glove box, and took off.
He could see his mother in the rear view, flapping her hands as though she were trying to take flight, but hejust pushed on the gas and disappeared around the corner.
Debra sent an apologetic look at her business partners. "He'll come around. He's just a bit... hot-headed. With proper motivation, Riordan is capable of just about anything." To her husband she whispered. "Call us a ride, will you darling?" then retrieved her phone from her pocket.
"Yes, this is Mrs. Michaels. We spoke earlier.....Yes, we are very excited to inform you Avery will be coming to your school...Why yes. In fact, she should be there before tomorrow is through."

Find yourself a new gig

Pearl51
OOC: You can time jump to time when they would run into each other again if you don't have anything else for tonight.

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:14 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie sat in poised shock at the head table of the reception. She was dressed in the most beautiful white dress anyone could have imagined, and all she could do was sit there and smile while she thought of a topic for her final paper. It was due, and she hadn't written a single word yet. Her mind raced, thinking about everything except the wedding that had just taken place. She was married, and would go home and live with this man. Their "honeymoon" having been postponed until after her finals.

The thought that Avery would be sent to the boarding school made her sick. She had no choice but to agree. Allie glanced over at Rory, her husband, and thought he must be angry. She couldn't help but admit he was attractive, and easy to talk to, that was a long cry from love however, and Allie wanted love. Wanted something more than a husband who only showed affection when the cameras were on. Now she would have the life she always feared, and it began here, in this stupid room with all these flowers and twinkling lights. They had already taken all the pictures and done their first dance. This was all just to much for Allie, and she felt like she was going to break down.

She leaned in, appearing to be the loving bride. "Please for the love of everything holy... get me out of here." She whispered with a smile. If they snuck out now, everyone would assume they were love struck and eager to get alone. She was eager to get out of this stuffy dress, and she noticed Rory kept pulling at his bowtie. "I'm going to have a break down and I don't want to have it here." She said, her voice pleading with him now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:00 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

It had taken a lot to get Rory here. His mother had fought an uphill battle every step of the way. After he'd stormed off that night, he'd burned the marriage license. Debra has retaliated by signing Avery up for finishing school. He threatened to elope with a call girl in Vegas. She'd purchased a one-way ticket. He tried to runaway with Avery. She'd packed the girl's things.
Rory had finally given in when Avery was physically on the plane, taxing on the runway. He'd have run onto the tarmack if his mother hadn't called in a favor.
So here he was, dressed in a tux more expensive than some cars, picking at the fourth course in a nine course meal. He'd smiled for the wedding photos, shook hands with every guest, graciously accepted every congratulation, and worse.
Riordan felt defeated. He'd never wanted to be married in the first place. The entire institution was a sham, a way for cunning people to get at one another's possessions. It all felt fake. The cake, the dress, the flowers. It was a distraction from the awful truth. Real love, true love, doesn't exists. Sure you can like someone, even love them, but with time, the feeling fades or you find someone knew or they find someone knew. It all just ended in heartbreak.
Rory glanced over at Allie, pulling at the bow tie around his neck again. She was smiling, a convincing actor. Rory had hardly seen her since that night, but when he had, she seemed to be dreading this just as much as he was.
She leaned over and whispered a desperate plea for escape in his ear. He knew his mother wanted him to stay longer. There was still a cake to cut after all, but she had gotten her damned wedding. Any excuse to leave was a good one.
Rory waited until most of the guests were distracted with arrival of the fourth course before taking Allie's hand and headed for the closest door. The wedding was being held in the city's largest, most lascivious hotel and because they weren't having their 'honeymoon' until summer, her parent's had rented them the penthouse suite for the weekend.
In the lobby, the desk clerk called her congratulations at the happy couple rushing for the elevator. Rory didn't respond. If he had to utter one more thank-you, he was going to explode.
The elevator walls were all mirrors, the ceiling too. A thousand manicured Riordan's stared back at him. The dark circles under his eyes were more pronounced in the unflattering florescent light. He stepped closer to the back mirror, unsure why he was so unsettled. Then it clicked. To his horror, he realized he looked like his father.
Unable to take it for a moment longer, Rory ripped off the bow tie and discarded it to the floor in disgust. Next came the tux jacket and the cuff links. Then he mussed up his polished hair, anything he could do to pull away the striking similarity to the late Liam Michaels.
Inside his chest, a fury bubbled, calling for release. He'd been more than compliant in the last week, pushing back his hot-blooded nature, but it would not be kept at bay for much longer. It threatened to escape in a scream, a thrown fist, anything.

Find yourself a new gig

Pearl51
OOC:

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:23 am
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie stood in the elevator, the numb feeling that had surrounded her this whole week slowly fading. When she looked at herself in the mirror she felt nothing but anger, and shame. Her marriage was a sham and there was nothing she could do about it. There had been no choice but to agree. Allie could stand by and let little Avery be shipped off to the same finishing school she had gone to. It was the best money could buy, and the worst place for a child who wanted to play. They would try and break Avery, and more than likely, at such a young age, they would. Glancing at herself she noticed the water in her eyes, threatening to bubble over. She put her face into her hands, standing there trying to compose herself.

When Rory started pulling off his clothes and messing up his hair she felt something release in her, and the tears started to well over, a silent sobbing she couldn't control. Allie wasn't one for crying, and didn't do it often. The last time she had really cried had been in her room, when she had found out her grandmother died. That had been years ago, she had still been in finishing school when it happened. All these emotions started to bubble up out of her, her shoulders shaking slightly as the tears fell down. When the elevator doors opened she grabbed his discarded clothes and tossed them on the floor inside the penthouse. He seemed as angry as she felt. Pulling off her veil, her soft tears continuing as she ripped all the pins and clips out of her hair. It fell now down over her shoulders, covering her back in a cascade of manicured curls. It didn't matter to her, so long as those damned pins were gone.

Still crying silently, Allie moved over to where Rory was. Touching his arm with a shaky hand to get his attention she turned around and lifted her hair so he could unzip this scratchy dress from her body. She didn't dare make a sound, knowing if she did she would start sobbing uncontrollably and more than likely embarrass herself and her new husband. It was clear she needed comfort, but Allie didn't expect it of Rory, he didn't even know her, why would he want to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:59 am
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Rory clenched and uncletched his fists, willing himself not to break the mirror. It would be so satisfying to send a fist into the polished glass, hear the shattering crunch beneath his knuckled and watch the spider cracks sever his image. Right when he had made up his mind (Maybe he's smash each one) the new groom caught a glimpse of Allison through the mirror.
She had buried her face in her hands, shoulders shaking with silent sobs. He had been so caught up in the overwhelming anger and self-pity, he'd almost forgotten he wasn't the only one doomed in this marriage. She tore off her veil and attacked her hair with a simmering fury. Without her hands to cover her face, Rory could see she was crying, tracks of tears ruining her perfect makeup.
Allison clearly didn't know she was being watched and it felt like he was invading her privacy, so he shifted his eyes back to his own reflection. His entire body was tense, hands on the verge of trembling with anger. The gel in his hair gave it jagged, uneven spikes when he attempted to ruin it. He desperately needed to use his hands and put his anger to work. The color of the white shirt felt like it was tightening, threatening to choke the life out of him, so he put his hands to work unbuttoning the shirt. They were clumsy with is anger and he had undone four when he felt something on his arm.
He turned and Allison was standing there, turned away with her hair pulled up, revealing her zipper. Apparently he wasn't the only one who wanted out of these clothes.
Rory unzipped the dress, her pain softening his anger. Rory had two soft spots, his sister and crying girls. Unfortunately, he didn't know what to say normally, let alone to someone who was crying. It didn't help that this someone was now, under California* law, his wife.
The very idea made him sick. Riordan knew he was not husband material. He was hot-headed, stubborn, not monogamously inclined, and didn't believe in marriage. Now this girl he barely knew was stuck with him.
He followed her out of the elevator, not bothering to walk around the clothes she had tossed into the penthouse. He opened his mouth, wanting to say something, anything. She deserved a little comfort, but what comfort could he give her?
"I'm sorry." He said, finally. The words sounded too loud in the silent space. It was a pathetic thing to say, he knew. What would sorry do for her? Sorry wouldn't make them unmarried. Sorry couldn't fix this. But it was all he had.

Find yourself a new gig

Pearl51
OOC:

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:33 am
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie was thankful he had unzipped her dress for her. This day couldn't possibly get any worse. She held the dress up to her chest and once she was inside she walked towards the bathroom, dropping the dress as she went, not caring if he saw her. She was basically all covered away between the silken long line and adorable white lace panties. The white tigh highs really took the whole look to another level. Once at the bathroom door she closed it, grabbing the robe that was hanging on the back, knowing she didn't have any clothes here yet. This would do for now.

Wrapping her robe around herself she noticed him standing there awkwardly, his shirt half open. "It's f-fine." She managed. "I'm going to wash up... unless you wanted to shower first?" She asked, proud of herself for not getting to emotional over the question. Looking at him, she realized she needed to keep it together, she wasn't the only one suffering here. "I'm sorry." She said back to him. "They shouldn't have used little Avery as leverage... they knew I would never allow her to go to my old finishing school if I could help it." She said, her tears coming back full force at the look on her parents faces.

The weight of their betrayal finally hit her full force like a mac truck. She wrapped her arms around herself and started to sob, her legs finally shaking under the weight of her as she fell to her knees, and then to the floor. "She promised she would never make me have a marriage like hers." She sobbed, unable to keep her emotions in check anymore. "I'm sorry." She cried between sobs. "I'll go to the bedroom so I won't make you uncomfortable." Though she said the words she made no movement towards getting up and leaving. "She promised!"  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff