Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Amour de la Mer Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:36 pm
αмσυя םє ℓα мєя

User Image

Sitting thirty yards from where the ocean water crests is
Amour de la Mer, the cozy bed-and-breakfast with seclusion in mind. It is a
quaint location that prides itself on service; from dining to grounds keeping.
Take to the sand and waves or take it easy in the bar-cafe. Our staff is
honored to wait on you.

Extensive Look At The B&B
Available Items:

Rooms:
Standard: $68 per night
Deluxe: $72 per night
Suite: $90 per night
Breakfast included, served 6 AM to 10 AM

Amenities
Bar open 12 AM - 9 PM
Gym open 24 hrs
Pool open 24 hrs
Call front desk for room services
Call front desk to arrange childcare services
Call front desk to arrange driving services

Cafe
Open 9 AM - 5 PM

Capri Sun: $ .50
Water bottle: $1.00 (8 oz)
Tea: $2.00 (1 free refill)
Coffee: $2.00 (1 free refill)
Soda: $2.00 (1 free refill)
Boba Tea: $3.00
Iced Coffee: $3.00

Sandwich (turkey, roast beef, ham, or ‘green goddess’): $3.00
Soup (hot or cold varieties available): 5.00
Parfait (Banana Apple, pineapple coconut, or strawberry lime): $5.00
Cheese & Meat Platter: $7.00
Pasta Salad: $7.00
Salad (chef, ceaser, kale, gardan): $7.00
Fruit Platter: $3.00 (small) $5.00 (medium) $8.00 (large)

**Complementary WiFi, Fitness, and Pool access.**

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:58 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ n/a
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
De La Mer/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese pulled his car into a vacant parking space, the gears shifting through each setting until it settled at the top most slot. With a sigh, he snapped his sun visor down and opened the attached mirror cover, pushing back his newly styled hair to uncloak his eyes. They weren't fully back to navy yet, but only flecks of the gold remained. What was up with that anyway? If this what happens when...He sighed, dropping his bangs and smiling over to a second car parking next to him. His staff was right on time, it made him feel like someone had his back although they were really only here to be paid and support their own families. Once he hired the more intimate staff, maybe then they'd be here to see this place prosper; he was planning on interviewing as many managers as possible before selecting someone, he needed to trust this person.

Trust. The author and now business owner turned off his car with a sigh, nervousness bubbling in the pit of his stomach. He hoped his breakfast sautee didn't come up today, especially since he'd eaten more this morning than he had in the last three days. He had to force it down too, his mind was willing but his appetite was weak. And weaker as the doors stood in the distance just asking to be opened. Eight am promptly, the bed and breakfast would be prepared to allow people in. Even with the billowing "Grand Opening" banner tied between two beams, the owner knew it wasn't likely anyone would walk inside anytime soon. But he wouldn't wait until Aubrey and Finn got here to support him, he was going to take the first and most important step completely on his own. A more confident, excited smile whizzed across his expression as he climbed out of the car.

With the master key, Tyrese unlocked his tiny resort and let maintenance and the sanitary team inside, waiting for the few stragglers before going inside himself. His first task was to boot up the system computer and check that every room key was accounted for. The computer took a little longer, and needed to be logged in before the canine moved on to help prep the kitchen. He'd like to leisurely cook all day, but he was a lot more than the cook here. Everything and everyone was under his charge. Pausing in an empty hall, he soaked it in and exhaled his billionth sigh that morning. Well, he achieved two of his biggest dreams in life, he should be bouncing off the walls. In fact, he should put the champagne on ice in case some familiar face poked in today. They might be the only faces he sees. Which was good enough on the first day, his reputation as an author was a lot more prominent in Europe; here, he was a simple unknown man depending on luck and memorable service to keep this dream alive.

For an hour Ty helped cut vegetables and wipe down tables with the small number of staff, finding a few occasions to laugh before beginning to drift off into mental obscurity. Would Lillian stop by despite their all out battle yesterday? Would she let their daughter come see him today? Hell, he probably even scared off Jeni after yesterday; he seriously owed her an apology if she didn't already thinking he was a psychopath. Cringing at the thought, the bluenette found himself back in the lobby, sitting behind reception while massaging his temples. Best not to think about it right now, more efficient to focus on the positive. He'd be here way too long, the whole day and into the next morning, to be getting distressed now. Lord...Lord, he won't lie like he didn't know he was just as much of a mess as the next man; but please let today go well!

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain"

Lady Illusia"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:50 pm
User Image
User ImageProfile: x Relationship: Married Clothes: Cute Money: $995
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After a bit of walking, Rylee then found herself at the beach, a small smile playing at her lips as she watched the ocean. She had walked through town a bit and had considered stopping inside the pet store, but then decided she would go do that later. It had been a nice day and she wanted to go for a walk and if she went to the pet store and got a new furry friend, she would have to go back home because she doubted a cat would want to be carried around all day. Chuckling softly at the image of a cat wearing a harness and a leash, the teal haired female turned her attention to the water again. If there was one part of the island that was her favorite, she would have to say it was the beach. Looking around at the few buildings along the coast line, her head then tilted to the side just a little bit as she took notice of a new building. "Grand opening huh?" She said to herself. She wondered what kind of business it was. "Well. One way to find out." She said to herself before she headed down the beach and towards the building. Glancing the building over as she got closer, she chewed at the inside of her cheek a little. Well, whatever the business was, the building was pretty impressive... that was for sure.

Getting closer to the building, she guessed that it wasn't a store, it didn't seem to have any purchasable items. Perhaps it was a restaurant? Maybe a hotel? Stepping up to the front doors, she pushed the door open and looked around the inside. She didn't think it was a restaurant, so all that left was a hotel. A hotel hmm? Well, it was very nice. It had a more cozy feeling to it than all those rich snobs at the place her husband worked. Rylee huffed just a little bit and shook her head. Funny way for her to think considering she had grown up and socialized with those types of people. Looking around again, she brushed a long strand of teal hair behind her ear as her teal eyes scanned the lobby as she wondered if there was anyone else here or who the owner might be.

OOC: Sorry for the multiple quotes D; Fixing up Rylee's post layout.

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:04 am

User Image

✗ Rylee
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
De La Mer/ Driving

Tyrese borrowed a cigarette from the janitor, although he'd already decided he wanted this to be a smoke free facility. He hadn't actually touched any form of tobacco since finals the semester before graduation where he'd been stretched between book deadlines and studying for exams. He never thought a bad habit like that would stick with him from high school until now, but like he was told before it sometimes helped him calm his nerves. Alex was the one to get him back into it, after he quit for a good year. Stupid peer pressure, he knew it was bed for him. Sighing, the wolf tucked the thin stick behind his ear to save for later. He didn't want to be stinking of smoke if and when his daughter stopped by, she didn't need to know he smoke or drank.

Checking his text messages in case Aubrey and Finn or Victoria and Hakem tried to contact him, he felt more comfortable being on his own the longer no one walked in. There was no reason for anyone to, not the average person anyway. It was a bed and breakfast after all, and most tourists would be interested in the Amour resort. He could possibly only compete because he was cheaper and on the beach. Hopefully he could compete for those reasons, that is. His personality definitely wasn't bringing anybody in. Until someone did push open the front doors and stop inside the lobby. The owner perked up, using the desk as leverage to stand. All but thirty seconds after that, Tyrese recognized the wanderer and creased his brow. No Alex either? Was that a,good sign?

"Morning? Ah, and welcome..." He greeted with a curious air. What was the teal haired woman doing here, and without her husband? "You are Alex's wife, yes?" He asked, stopping in front of Rylee and offering his hand. "I'm Tyrese. I know I didn't get to say that before." Consideration he was preoccupied giving the deathling companion she was with the cold shoulder. Her husband was a bit of an a**. She wasn't here to get a room for the two of them, was she. "What can I do you for?"

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain"

Lady Illusia"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:44 am
User Image

Rylee looked around the building again. It was very nice, but she didn't think she and her husband would need to get a room. Unless maybe they wanted to get away from the house but not go too far. She smiled just a little bit before she looked to her left as she heard a voice. Blinking in surprise as she saw Tyrese standing there, and from the tone of his voice she could tell that he was just as curious seeing her as she was him. "Good morning." She said, smiling a bit before she nodded her head. "Yeah." She said, reaching out and shaking his hand. "I know who you are... Er... I mean... from your books...I've read them all..." She knew she was starting to ramble and instantly shut her mouth. A faint pink hue had appeared on her face before it faded just as quickly. "I'm Rylee." She said after a few quick seconds. The young woman then rubbed her arm a little. "Alex had to work... again.." She grumbled that last word just a little bit, she was almost as needy as her husband was when it came to getting all of each others attention. "and I was out for a walk and noticed the banner so I got curious." She said as her teal eyes looked up at the man. "By the looks of it, you have a very nice place here. It seems more welcoming than Amour.. I know most would probably want the grandness of that place, but smaller owned business are usually more friendly." She said, smiling again. Then again, that could be just because of all the negative reactions Rylee was getting. She was sure that if she had a normal hair color and acted like she was better than everyone else she wouldn't have had a problem. Oh well, who needed to be friends with people like that anyway.

OOC: -

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:13 pm

User Image

✗ Rylee
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
De La Mer/ Driving

Tyrese smiled as the woman shook his hand, brows raised when she said she knew him already. Oh right, her husband must have told her about him, although it was slightly unsettling to think Alex explained their relationship to his wife. But rather, she said she knew him from his books. "I see. I'm flattered that you know of them. All, of them? That's phenomenal." He knew Alex was a writer as well so perhaps the woman was an avid reader herself, but he didn't expect her to have read all of his publications. Every so often he got a letter from a fan saying they'd read everything he's ever written, though at the same time wasn't very much at all. There were a few short stories that he published before, but they were collections in a book with stories from others who were at the same caliber at the time. In other words, generally insignificant until Red Thorn caught on.

"It's a pleasure, Rylee. Tell Alex hi for me once he gets off." The wolf chuckled, observing her bitter grumbling. Was having a job a bad thing? Well, the Alex he knew would despise having a job besides writing, Lord knows how he possibly graduated college! Besides, didn't Alex have more than enough money where as he didn't have to get a job? Alex told him before that his parents were taking care of his every expense for school. Like his ex, the deathling had a lot of money. Thinking about Alex now, and the time they spent together, gradually wiped the writer's smile away. "Well thank you for stoping by. If you don't want a room, perhaps try something in the restaurant or the bar." He suggested, tucking his hair back and speaking again before the silence became awkward.

"So, I know I'll be quite imposing for this, but can I ask you a...really personal question or two?" He began, his hand lingering at the base of his neck when he brushed his hair back. This was his second time meeting this woman, where the first was an occasion where they hadn't even exchanged words. So, the question had a good chance of offending the woman, considering one of the two inquires he had was about Alex himself. Nevertheless, Tyrese was in a bit of an emotional overdrive and needed an opioid from a third party, someone who had no clue what was going on and could give an answer that was unbiased. "I'll treat you to breakfast while we talk, if that makes me seem less like a pretentious b*****d." He added with a small smile, trying to lighten the moment.

User Image

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain"

Lady Illusia"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:57 pm
User Image

Rylee looked up at him and smiled a little bit as she nodded her head. "Okay." She chuckled just a little bit. It wasn't the idea of him having a job that annoyed her, it was having him being called in and yelled at to work on days he was supposed to be home that annoyed her... and she really just didn't like her husband's boss. But remembering that Ty and that woman had been a couple or were a couple with a kid possibly thrown in, she thought it would be better to not mention that. As she looked up at him, the woman tilted her head to the side just a little before she smiled a little again. "I'll be sure to do that." She said. Though, she wasn't a big fan of drinking, she could probably go peek at the restaurant. It was amazing that the woman wasn't fat with how much she could eat. Then again, she did walk everywhere and unlike her husband, she made sure to try and eat at least a small amount of vegetables every day. Glancing away as there was a moment of awkward silence, the young woman then looked up at him and tilted her head.

"Personal questions?" She said as she looked at him curiously. Rylee was the type to not really get angry about things, well, usually she wasn't. She wasn't much of a fighter, sure she would yell at someone, but physically, she wasn't all that strong. Typically, she didn't like to hold grudges agaisnt people, but so far there were three people on that list, her mother, her husband's boss, and her ex boyfriend. Blinking, she then looked up at Tyrese again and chuckled softly. "I suppose I could answer a few questions." She said as she looked up at him, plus, how harmful could the questions be?

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:22 am

User Image

✗ Rylee
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
De La Mer/ Driving

Tyrese sighed inwardly, more in relief than anything, and smiled at the woman who so graciously put up with him. How did Alex snag someone like her anyway? Ahh...probably the same way the deathling snagged him; that was embarrassing. Persistence and flattery really did get you anywhere, it's a scary thought. Not that Alex was completely that horrible! He simply had bad habits and an addictive taste for sex. It was good he was committed to one woman. He must have fallen hard to have proposed, the Alex he dated hated the idea of marriage, despised it actually. It was all Ty could handle to keep him away from other women...and men, while they dated. It was part of the reason why they didn't last. He wasn't meaning to be rude by putting so much thought into it, he was just impressed by the change. The very, very slight change. "Alright, brunch is on me. Right this way."

The wolf lead his guest to an outside table, since the weather was so nice, and pulled out her chair. He wasn't going to outright blurt his question out, this was already strange enough as is. She was more or less a complete stranger who was married to his ex, that wasn't exactly the basis for a solid friendship. "Go ahead and order whatever you want. I had a big breakfast so I think I'll just eat a parfait." He continued casually, taking his own seat after handing her a menu. Now to chose between Banana Apple, pineapple coconut, and strawberry lime. The amazing thing about this restaurant, Ty had written all of the recipes and cooking procedures himself and taught it to the chefs. Some of them objected to and showed him better methods, which he was fine with, but the menu and cooking was his design nonetheless. It was truly his own B&B with his original touch, and he loved it.

He ordered banana apple and handed his menu back to the server on hand, waiting for Rylee to do the same thing before relaxing back into his seat and making sure they were alone. At this hour there were very few people walking around, only the surfers were out and hitting the waves. "I'll understand if you chose not to answer, but-" The wolf paused, realizing he was starting in the wrong way. "I still care about Alex and all, as a friend. I'm just going through a situation that I experienced with Alex before, except this time it's....different in a lot of ways. I..." He paused, partly because he felt awkward, but mostly because he not only lacked the words to explain but he didn't want to reveal too much. It was personal after all and he hardly knew the person he was saying it to. Which would usually make it easier. The owner simply sighed and gave in.

"I'll just be blunt, so you'll have to excuse me. But, my girlfriend of less than a month cheated on me. Which, if she was a girl I just met, would be easier to deal with. But, she's been the love of my life since high school, we just got separated for a while after graduation. And once we were back together, I was so fully invested in the long term that this completely blindsided me. I have no idea where to go next. When I was with Alex he cheated too, but I didn't feel anything close to what I feel for her- and we have a kid." he stopped again, this time because he didn't want to overwhelm her and because their food was arriving. He weaved his fingers through his hair as they were served until the waitress went her way. He then sighed heavily and grumbled an apology.

"My point is: I know Alex's habits and I'm wondering if he's ever put you through this. I want a neutral opinion. I haven't really had anyone to talk to about it earnestly. But I'll understand if you don't want to answer that question. I just...really need advice on how to get through this." His cheeks were lightly flushed and he tried not to go into a rambling recounting of the situation or his personal feelings. He just needed some direction. The wolf blinked down into his lap. "Is it really worth it to give that person another chance when they've done something like this? And how do you risk giving them your trust all over again without questioning every move they make?"

User Image

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain"

Lady Illusia"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image

Rylee looked at him and smiled a little before nodding a little bit and following the blue haired male outside. It really was a nice day out compared to the rain they had yesterday. "Thank you." She said as he pulled out her chair. Sitting down, she then looked at Ty and nodded her head once more before looking at the menu all of the items on there looked like they would taste pretty good, but in the end she decided to just get a strawberry lime parfait. Since she had already eaten cereal back at home before heading over here, she wasn't all that hungry, plus the parfait sounded good to her. Handing the server the menu, she watched as they waled away. Gently placing her hands, in her lap, the young woman then looked at him curiously and tilted her head a little smiled a little. "Alex might seem like a pain in the a**, but that's his way of showing he cares too." She chuckled softly before her head tilted in a more curious manner.

Teal eyes watched the man sitting across from her as he spoke, the small smile that had been on her face slowly faded a little as she heard Tyrese speak. She knew exactly what he was talking about. She then blinked as he mentioned they had a kid. Ouch. That made things ten times worse probably. When he stopped talking, she was going to speak, but the waitress had appeared, so she decided to wait until the woman left. Glancing at the food, she thought it looked delicious, before she looked at Tyrese again, smiling a little as he grumbled an apology.

"No, I'm okay with answering it and yeah, I understand how you feel. We had been dating pretty much on again and off again for a long time... because I would go to kiss him and notice smeared lipstick on his lips or he smelled like girly perfume..But after a few months had passed I actually caught him making out heavily with another girl, his hand practically up her skirt." She made a small face before she shook her head. "I slapped him across the face before refusing to even look at a single text he sent me I was so hurt and angry at him." She sighed softly. "The whole time I was ignoring him I thought that I hated him. That I never wanted to see his face again. I had even thrown away a necklace he bought me. My heart felt like it had been ripped out of my chest. I wanted to go out and sleep with any guy that hit on me... Of course I had more self respect than that... but still. The feeling of betrayal by the one you love, to know that they were just concerned with having sex and didn't even stop to think how their partner would feel is like a stab to the heart...and even though you love them more than anything, that hurt never really disappears a small speck or hurt will always probably still linger in your heart."

"When it was me... I spent almost all of my time drowning myself in work. I would take extra shifts, I would volunteer to do any work anyone else didn't want too... I even almost left the country just to be sure I wouldn't see him again!" She said, shaking her head just a little bit. Now when she thought of it, leaving the country probably would have been a big mistake, especially after that division of the company failed after a few years. "But then he stopped me before I left and asked me to marry him... and now it's coming close to our four year anniversary." She said, smiling just a little bit before she looked at Ty. "Though, I'm not saying that it will always workout in the end. Alex and I have practically been together since we were babies.... though up until I was twelve he usually did nothing but bully me.." She said before she shook her head just a little again. "I just... There was just something there with how he looked genuinely and desperately sorry... My instincts told me to give him another chance. But just because it worked for us doesn't mean it will work out for everyone. Like my parents. My father desperately tried to work on their marriage, but my mother ended up being a horrible woman that was only concerned with wealth and drinking." She shuddered a little bit at the memories. "You just really have to follow what your instincts telling you, I know most people will say follow your heart, but your head gives better advice... You also have your child to think about as well. I know Alex and I will probably never have kids so I don't know how well my parenting instincts are, but when I talk to my dad he would always express that the reason he stayed with my mother for so long was because he was worried about me. With how I would feel not having my parents together. It was hard at first, but it's much better to just explain that things aren't working out rather than letting your child watch as their parents fight all the time.

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:48 pm

User Image

✗ Rylee
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
De La Mer/ Driving

Tyrese absorbed her words slowly, his spoon dipping repeatedly into his whipped cream until it became soupy and drippy. A solem look spread in his face as he occasionally made eye contact before sighing and looking back into his glass. He didn't manage a single bite, only stirring the contents together and giving a weak smile as someone walked by and noticed them outside. Soon after, his smile was gone again and he signed. "I see. Thanks for sharing your story, it helps get some perspective." it wasn't at all hopeful by that view, but he didn't have hope left after yesterday anyway. It worked out for Rylee because she knew Alex since childhood, and from the sounds of it he laid whatever was necessary down on the line for her. His situation was more complicated than that. Like she said, he had a kid involved. So, somehow he had to follow his instincts. And rely on those to tell him what the right choice was. So much harder said than done when everything in his life was sucked into a vortex of wind and destruction. "Oh, boys only bully girls they like up until that age." He added with a small chuckle. The wolf ate a single bite of his order, getting a mix of sweet and tangy altogether. It was actually refreshing. "I'm sorry for dropping this all on you so suddenly, Rylee. It helped more than you think just to have you listen." He added, and paused in brief silence while rubbing the back of his neck slowly. "If it could stay between us, I'd be even more grateful." He concluded, and finally lost interest in his food. He was left with more questions than he started with, but didn't want to push his luck. "Oh! What do you think of the parfait? You're the first one to try anything from my restaurant."

User Image

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain"

Lady Illusia"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image

Rylee looked at Ty and smiled a little bit as he thanked her for talking to him. "You're welcome. I hope things start going better for you." She said. She really did hope things went better for him, he seemed to be a nice person despite seeming like he was distant from everybody. Smiling softly at the person that passed by, Rylee then picked up her spoon, she should probably try the treat she had ordered. Scooping some up, she then brought it to her mouth. It was really good! Swallowing, she then looked at him and chuckled a little bit. "That's what my dad used to tell me." She said, which was ironic now considering her father greatly disliked her husband. Scooping up another bite, she really liked the combined flavors. Looking at Ty again, she smiled a little bit. "It's okay. I like to help people out." She said before she nodded her head. "Of course." She said. She wasn't the type that would go out and tell everyone. The teal haired woman then smiled again. "It tastes pretty good. I never would have thought of the flavor combination being this good together." She said. "Well if something simple like this tastes this good, I'm sure the rest of the food is probably pretty amazing as well." Rylee was a pretty decent cook, but she liked to cook sweets the most. Decorating cakes and sugar cookies was her favorite thing to do.

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:52 am

User Image

✗ Rylee
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
De La Mer/ Driving

Tyrese smiled sadly but genuinely when the teal eyed woman wished him luck , fixing his hair and asking the waitress to charge his and Rylee's orders to a tab in his name. He had forgotten Rylee saw him with Lillian at the fall ball and he certainly didn't know her husband worked for the blonde; else, he wouldn't have told her any of this, he'd be humiliated to find out contrary. He wasn't going to slander Lillian's name. He was already in a sorry enough state, becoming more downcast after their talk. He wanted to believe in his relationship, but in reality he was learning to take this loss with a grain of salt and hope for the best. That was what she was saying, wasn't it? It was a fifty-fifty chance the dice would roll in his favor, and he was never really going to stop hurting completely even if they did. In that case, wasn't he better off just moving on?

She had actually stuck a nerve when she said she'd wanted to sleep with just anyone. He made that mistake and regretted it like he regretted being cheated on. Why did things happen this way? "Oh good. You and Alex come back anytime you want. I'll cook for you myself sometimes." He encouraged, enthused in part by her opinion. People had to like the food or he was in the water without a paddle. He checked the time, seeing it was approaching noon without any other familiar faces stopping by. He wouldn't be surprised if Jeni didn't attend, he wished he could call and check on her; she could have caught a cold, and he needed to apologize for yesterday. And hopefully Aubrey and Finn were still visiting, he had a surprise for the former of the two and was excited for it. Besides his aunt and uncle he'd be lucky to get anyone else in here.

User Image

Out Of Chamomile: <3
Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image

Rylee knew who Ty had been talking about, but it wasn't like she was going to go hunt her down and yell at her or anything like that. She didn't know Tyrese well enough to do that, though if she slapped her husband again or did something like that, then Rylee might flip out a bit, even though she didn't like to fight. And Ty had asked her to keep it between them, so she wasn't going to go say anything to Alex. If Ty wanted him to know, he would tell him. Eating another spoonful of her parfait, she then looked at the author and smiled at him. "We will be sure to do that one day." She said as she smiled at him. She wasn't sure what day, but she would definitely do that, she was curious to know how the rest of the food in the restaurant would taste. The teal haired woman then noticed the time. It was only lunch? What else could she do with the rest of her day. Maybe she would stop in at the pet store later, even if she didn't buy a new furry friend, she could still look at them. She still wasn't sure if she wanted a cat or a dog. Cats were a bit easier to take care of, but she could teach a dog tricks and bring it with her when she went for a walk.. Oh well, that would be a decision to make later. She still had to do a bit of research first. Shaking her head just a little bit, she finished off her parfait, and wiped her mouth with her napkin.

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

Jeni was running late, which was unusual for her punctual behavior. Everything she did was like clock-work up until now. She didn't get back home until later on that night and instead of going to sleep like she should have, she spent the rest of it binge reading a book series that she had been slacking on. The sorceress ended up passing out on her living room couch with the book over her face. When she woke up, it was already 11 o'clock! She had to scramble around her house to get ready and even had to call Robin last minute to get a ride. There was no way she walk all the way from Pasadena to the Lune beach area! She would've been even later! Before stopping over at the Bed and Breakfast, Jeni decided to pick up a small bouquet of flowers. It was meant to be a celebratory gift - although, the pollen did make her allergies flare up...

As Robin's car pulled up into the parking lot, Jeni made sure to at least look a little bit presentable and not half-way asleep. "Sorry for the last minute call... I owe ya one." She told her dark haired companion and soon slipped out of vehicle. She gave her friend one last wave good-bye before she slowly drifted off to the front entrance. The outside was definitely captivating, so the inside decor must've been even better. Jeni poked her head in the door before the rest of her shifted inside. "It's a lot bigger than I thought."

Instead of looking for Tyrese like she was supposed her, her curiosity got the best of her. She decided to take a little look around. Every nook and cranny was carefully observed until one of the workers caught her attention. "Need help, Miss?" The employee said as her eyes shifted over from Jeni's face to the flowers. "Ah, sorry... I'm looking for Tyrese." She watched as the puzzled look on the worker's face slowly warmed up into a smile. "Ohhh, ok~ Follow me."

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝
♦ Who?: No One ♦ Where?: Soliel Park ♦ Money: $900.00 ♦ Outfit: Comfy ♦ OOC:

whiters4

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cho-Cho Twain

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items