Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Shard Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:47 pm
Loonamist

Gonna be spending some shards, so here goes!

Total: 65 Star Shards

-25 Shards to bump Aiden's unclaimed Cobalion from 10 to 30

-18 Shards to bump Aiden's unclaimed Mudsdale from 5 to 20

-3 Shards to advance Zoey's future Hakamo-o from 5 to 10

-3 Shards to advance Zoey's future Pangoro from 5 to 10

-3 Shards to advance Zoey's future Eevee/Meleeon from 10 to 15

-3 Shards to advance Zoey's future Milotic from 10 to 15

And finally, -3 Shards for 3 Heart Scales that will eventually go to Zoey

Which leaves me with a grand total of 7 Shards (65 - 58 = 7), clearly I make the worst best fiscal decisions.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:05 pm
Loonamist

I have 7 chards
-1 Heartscale = Ohmarow  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:12 pm
Loonamist

Spending 20 star shards to get Salamence to lvl. 25

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:15 pm
KipsterHipster

I shall be using 1x Star Shard for:

-Items Which Require 10-15 Posts in Any Area

and pick up a nice Luxury Ball:

Specialized Pokéballs
To Obtain: 10 RP Posts

You can charge it to my account cause I am THAT rich
totally kidding

gaia_diamond  

Prinnn

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:29 pm
SpectralEternity

Using 30 Shards to bring Lucille's Garchomp from Lvl 5 to Lvl 30!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:16 pm
Loonamist

Claiming x10 Rare Candy's for Gio

-pays-  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

marthryl354

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:54 am
KipsterHipster

i want to buy 2 GS balls please  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:54 pm
marthryl354
KipsterHipster

Hello. Please remember that you need to have links to your claims in your bank account, as proof of having claimed them. Additionally, you need to have quoted a mod in your bank post so they are alerted each time you edit it (for gains and loss of star shards, both of which also need to be linked to in your bank post). Once you've updated, I can check and confirm your purchase : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

marthryl354

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:58 pm
Loonamist
marthryl354
KipsterHipster

Hello. Please remember that you need to have links to your claims in your bank account, as proof of having claimed them. Additionally, you need to have quoted a mod in your bank post so they are alerted each time you edit it (for gains and loss of star shards, both of which also need to be linked to in your bank post). Once you've updated, I can check and confirm your purchase : )

how do I get a link to a specific post? i only have my phone to be on here, so idk if thats something I can do  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:12 pm
marthryl354
Loonamist
marthryl354
KipsterHipster

how do I get a link to a specific post? i only have my phone to be on here, so idk if thats something I can do

It is! : ) If you go to the post and hit the little white "page" image next to "Posted: Feb x, 2019", it will generate a direct link to the post. However, if that's proving difficult on the phone, you can just copy and past the address of the entire page. Then just hit the "url" button on the top of the post when editing, delete what's there, paste the address, and viola! For the web page name, you can just put the event. If you would rather type it, you can also just do [url = urladdresscopyandpasted ]Event Name[/ url] (minus the spaces) and type it out instead ^^ I just tested it on my phone to make sure it works, and it seemed to work out fine : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

marthryl354

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:36 pm
Loonamist
marthryl354
Loonamist
marthryl354
KipsterHipster

It is! : ) If you go to the post and hit the little white "page" image next to "Posted: Feb x, 2019", it will generate a direct link to the post. However, if that's proving difficult on the phone, you can just copy and past the address of the entire page. Then just hit the "url" button on the top of the post when editing, delete what's there, paste the address, and viola! For the web page name, you can just put the event. If you would rather type it, you can also just do [url = urladdresscopyandpasted ]Event Name[/ url] (minus the spaces) and type it out instead ^^ I just tested it on my phone to make sure it works, and it seemed to work out fine : )

like that?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:44 pm
marthryl354
Loonamist
marthryl354
Loonamist
marthryl354
KipsterHipster

like that?

Yes, that's perfect! ^^ Just make sure to link to the page on which you made the claim, going forward : ) One of them had that, the other was the previous page, but it's not a big deal for those since they were small events. Just in the future. Thank you, and congrats on your purchase~  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:13 pm
Lia Syuki
Cause you're the first name that popped into my head, and I don't think I quote you often for anything. wink

I am using 100 Shards to purchase a Lugia for Wei. (Giving her the summon item Silver Wing )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:59 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Boop

Spending 30 shards to bump Sable's eventual δAbsol from level 5 to level 30.

Bank Account  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:54 pm
Lia Syuki

I'm going to spend some shards. Meh shard bank
Current total = 87

1 black flute (specific area item for 10 -15 post) -3 shards
1 black flute (specific area item for 10-15 posts) - 3 shards