Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
[O] Arenjimento [O] [Het] [I-A]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Demonic Arranged Marriage RP

Based off of Kamisama Hajimemashita [Manga] and Enchanted in the Moonlight [iOS Game]

Of course, what makes this RP a bit more unique than everyone else? It's just a regular arranged marriage with someone having to be with someone against their will....right? Well of course...we are hoping this is not a cliche Shoujo. This is a story that first start off in America, Not Japan [I think America needs a chance for some fantasy stories as well] and the main girl is not skinny or beautiful looking. Shilga Oscendo is a bit 'chunky' or whatever you want to call it; fat, big, wide, it all depends.

She had tried to live her life in a culture that tries to enforce that outer beauty is better than inner beauty, which often can be fatal to most girls [especially her]. So Shilga always had to wear baggy clothes to hide the 'bulges' in her skin. Of course, there is someone that could possibly give her life a 180 turn in her life. She had no idea she was someone 'demons' [Can be Wolf, Cat, etc. Any demon from any origin is acceptable] was waiting for thousands upon thousands of years.

Her blood was considered special, able to hype up the 'drinker's' power and health if they have access to it. And it seems like since she turned 14, her 'scent' is so overpowering one cannot resist. Including one of the Demons, who happens to be a Prince of [Blank; like I said...wherever you want]. He was almost expecting a pretty face with a 'nice' figure...not a wide chunky girl...but he will have no choice since he wants that blood. With competition and attacks ruining an ordinary school's life, she will have to somehow get this 'Prince' to blend into life as she has to fight the notion of marriage, which was never on her mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:26 pm
Overview: So basically, the story is about a Demon Prince having to protect a girl who is 'chunky' in order to have her blood, and if she bares his child, that child will become the most powerful demon in the realm. He has to blend into human life while trying to get the girl's heart, who is adamant that love was no option for her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rules:
1. Godmodding is not an option...unless we talk about it and plan things out. Oh and no Cybering [It was required...sowwie]

2. Literacy should be a paragraph or two, along with spelling and grammar as proper as possible. If you have to re-read it to make sure it's correct, please do.

3. Any Demon is acceptable; and the Prince can come from anywhere: Middle East, China [PLEASE!], Japan, etc. I do not prefer Japan but if you want to, you're allowed.

4. Have at least a picture out, just for my preference

5. We are doing Anime pictures, if you want to use Real Pictures, that is fine too (I have a picture for Real as well)

6. Please PM me with a finished profile from below. On the Title, point out the Guild you saw this from [This is for me since this RP is in multiple guilds]. Thanks in advance~

7. Please post at least once a day, I am an impatient person but I try, so if you cannot follow this...then please tell me about how real life interrupts this RP, so I can understand [and apologize for my rudeness, lol]

8. Thanks in Advance [again], and enjoy.

IMG LEFT
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Skill:[/b]

((Yeah...I suck at profiles...I promise my posts are good))  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:27 pm
User Image
Name: Shilga Oscendo
Personality: She is a loyal, dependable, and caring individual that really wants to help others in their time of need. But thanks to her introvertedness, it is hard to talk to other people and it would come out as awkward and weird. She can be however clingy which drives away people, with over-sensitivity and the 'me me' attitude (thinking she has it worse than people) can certainly come out as selfish. She just rather work alone than be with a group of strangers, believing that she can get things done faster by herself....unless it is a physical thing than she is more than happy to have help.
Bio: She was born with Aspergers at the age of 3, unable to say even one word as a baby. So when diagnosed, her parents had to get many books and research how to raise someone with a 'disadvantage'. They were recommended to get a dog. That was how her love for Dogs came to play, since she felt most connected with them. But then a divorce came into play, as her life spiraled out of control. Long story short, the parents were into fighting a bit too much to the point Shilga was put in an Orphanage. She knew she was never to be adopted, she has been there since she was 12 and now it is her 2nd anniversary. She has bonded with a Nun who actually owns the Orphanage, so Shilga does not mind staying at the Catholic Orphanage. Shilga is the only one that is taking public education instead of everyone else who is schooled by the religious people.
Likes: Dogs, Reading, Drawing [Anime/Comics], Writing, Sleeping, Listening to Music.
Dislikes: Crowded Parties, Parties in General, Being with people she does not know, Insects, Rap Music, Cliche Romance stories.
Skill: Drawing and Writing, she practices Singing although she never sang in front of everyone...it all depends on the person listening.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:17 pm
*bump*  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash