Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH PRP] Big Surprises (Joy and TG)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:24 am
Joy was looking forward to the Haunted House duty. The first time she went on the rounds she met a charming monster girl. She may have hoped to run into her again as she started making her way through the ever-changing, ever-shifting house.

A distinct sense of disapproval weighed in the back of her mind and Joy had to sigh. Her partner was right. She had a job to do. But she wasn't going to attack unless her hand was forced. Still, her weapon was summoned and shouldered by the handled as she carefully marched on through.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:44 am

TG never went to the Haunted House, but he was told this was where you went to become stronger. He hated being out shown by Sammy and wanted to show her that he could pack a bigger, better flame than some undead.

But alone in the massive house and he lost his entire cool and his puffed up chest was now deflated. The other students warned him about it being dangerous for a small speck like him, making those same pranks saying there were "hunters" out to snatch him. It was such a mean joke, but when floorboards creaked, he jumped.

Opening his claws, he summoned a flickering little flame. Just in case.

"Who- who is it?!"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:51 am
When Joy heard the voice, she knew it wasn't Trisha. Whoever it was didn't have the same lovely lilt and sweet cheer. But whoever it was, they also sounded unsure and really, if this had been Joy's first time in the creepy building she would have been just as nervous.

She was about to call out when she heard the reedy voice of her partner warn her: Trap.

This gave her pause. Should she answer? Or should she do the stealthy thing and see if- ah who was she kidding, this was Joy and she wasn't with anyone she was trying to display competence to. Still, she shifted her hold on her bladed shovel, just in case, before yelling out in a not-quite-loud but definitely steady voice "A friend!"

Joy waited for the echos to fade away before heading towards the source of the other voice.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:01 am

His tail lowered when he heard it was a friend - before it went back up. He didn't have any friends!

"Yeah - so like - what year are you and what the Jack are you doing creeping around? I mean, if you call THAT proper creeping." He started to walk down the hallway, small flame hovering between his curled claws as he looked around.

Despite his false bravo and tone, his heart was still racing. Thank Jack there was another student here.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:59 pm
s**t! Shitshitshitshit! What year am i?! As much as Joy's vanity would have wanted her to still think she could pass off as a student taking their master's degree in something, she really doubted she could be mistaken as a High Schooler.

Damn it, the other Halloweener didn't seem bothered by details like that. Clearly whoever she was dealing was a lot smarter.

Don't lie. her weapon suggested, seemingly eager to get into a fight. And Joy just mentally shushed him.

"I've graduated," Joy tried to sound lofty and arrogant as she continued on into the house, "I don't need to be creeping around."

MoonKitsune
Sorry this took a while x.x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:20 am

TG turned the corner, freezing when he heard her. "What is a graduate doing here?"

But that meant she was stronger and able to watch over him. Perfect. They would be able to show him a thing or two without the graduate going to his school to blab that he didn't know a thing. Hopefully this graduate wasn't a previous or current person with associations to his fathers.

"Guess this place is legit if you're here. Uh....somewhere?" He said, holding up his makeshift hand torth to see into the shadows. His large ears twitched as he turned and looked down a hallway.

"You there?"

Huni Pi

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:12 am
There was light in the distance and Joy squinted at it. Huh, whoever this kid was (if she was going to play the role of graduate and stay in character, she was going to have to think of everyone else as a kid), they were pretty smart to have brought a light of their own. Then again, even if Joy had a flashlight with her, unless it was runic it wouldn't work here. And she was pretty sure runic s**t would immediately tag her as Not-Halloween.

"Keep talking, I'll head your way," she instructed. "You got a name, or should I call you boy-" ((Boil. Bert was quick to correct.)) "-yl," she finished awkwardly.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:56 am
Huni Pi

"Okay." He confirmed, large ears twitching the more sounds echoes diwn the hallway.

"I'm TG. I'm a first year at Amityville - but I'm pretty advanced for my grade. They probably will let me skip a grade." He bragged, holding his little flame that was now trying to flicker out. It took a lot out of him to keep it gong for so long.

"What's your name? What do ya do?"

Large, yellow eyes peered into the dark. Usually he could see rather well in the dark, but there was comfort in having a flame around.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:58 am
"Good to meet you, TG. Does it stand for anything? And feel free to call me-" Joy's mind raced to think of a name. In the end she went with: "Lee." It wasn't as if anyone ever really called her that so she should be safe to use that as her new Halloween nickname. "And I'm just a grave digging of a reaper."

She rounded the corner where the flickering light was, her gaze trained to look ceiling-ward. Her time on Deus had begun conditioning her to expect nearly everyone to be taller than her.

MoonKitsune
Been having internet problems x.x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:07 pm
Huni Pi

He gave a loud, impish cackle (one he was rather proud of) at her joke. "Yeah, I can just give out my full name. Good one." The graduate wasn't that original, but jokes were jokes.

The flame was low to the ground. Very low. Being only 2 1/2 feet tall, his flame barely stood at 2 feet from the floor, and it was only a small flicker - no different to someone holding a candle.

"Grave digging?" He said, cringing. "You aren't undead, are you?" He only thought undeads did that sort of terrible job. Ugh, was he talking to some old dead rot in here?

He was changing his mind a bit.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:09 am
Am I supposed to be an undead? Joy asked her weapon.

Reaper, he corrected.

"Nope~ I'm a reaper. Just one with an unconventional scythe. I just, uh, make sure the undead get the dirt nap they need." If there really was such a reaper, Joy wouldn't know. She was just pulling stuff out of her a**. Her only hope lay whether the student she was talking to wasn't as informed about reapers. At 5"6 with leg muscles thicker than her arms, she didn't think she looked like she was a grave digger.

She squinted in the darkness and made out a flickering flame. Was that the kid? "If that's you with the candle, stay put. I'll stick with you until the house lets us out."

Attack. her bonded whined.

No! It's just a student. What could he do?

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:25 pm
Huni Pi
Didn' know this was on me. Taggums.

His interest perked as he waited at the spot, holding his flame in place and trying to keep it as bright and stable as he could in the presence of a graduate reaper.

Much better than some flea-riddled undead. Much, Much, MUCH better.

"Okay, and no. This flame is mine." He beamed with pride and looked down at it. In the dull light of the orange flame, his red face and bright, white row of sharp teeth lit up.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:24 am
"It is?" Joy sounded impressed, "That's a cool ability, or haha, a real hot one!" yes, Joy, go with the corny jokes. They make you sound dumb and harmless, and as long as you're not looking for trouble, dumb and harmless you'll be.

"How much more subjects do you need to take to reach your second year?"

MoonKitsune
Life took a real bad turn lately, sorry for the delay. Thank you for your patience.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games