Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:46 pm
So yeah this episode happened weeks ago. "How to Save a Life" but I finally saw it and I have no other places to rant in. Obviously this is just me complaining and this is also spoiler filled so if anyone else actually watches this show you've been warned.

Okay so episode starts out with Derek talking to Amelia and Bailey as he's driving down the road (hands free because safety people!). He tells them his cell phone is going to die because of bad reception. Then this guy in a sports car starts driving like a maniac, blows into a van and Derek swerves out of the way.

Of course they still have no cell phone reception. We have Lady With a Broken Leg, Man Who His Head Scrapped Off, Little Girl Who Magically Was Uninjured, and Lady Whose Intestines Are Spilling Out.

No one has come buy. The car exploded and no one has driven by. Also remember no cell phone reception!

Then magically after the paramedics arrive cell phone reception! And let's remember that Derek's car is parked sideways in the middle of the road. So he tries to answer his phone. BOOM. Semi-truck.

So they take him to this podonk hospital in the woods. "We're not equip for trauma patients and our neurosurgeon is out."

Yup. So let's keep the critically injured man instead of sending him to the next hospital who CAN treat him.

Lady doctor tells the others they should do a CT scan.

"Ho ho ho we don't need to do a CT scan silly woman!"

Shouldn't that be like...one of the first things you do after you stabilize someone?

And then at the end the doctor telling Meredith "We didn't know how to deal with this kind of thing?" WHAT? You're a surgeon. What do you mean you didn't know how to deal with it. What do you operate on, frogs?

Ugh. Stupid freaking episode.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:48 pm
So I don't watch Grey's Anatomy or follow any of its plots and characters, but just as I opened this thread and read that the episode's title was "How to Save a Life," the song named How to Save a Life by The Fray popped onto my Pandora station. That coincidence kinda just blew my mind. O_o  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:00 am
Hiddochi wolf
So I don't watch Grey's Anatomy or follow any of its plots and characters, but just as I opened this thread and read that the episode's title was "How to Save a Life," the song named How to Save a Life by The Fray popped onto my Pandora station. That coincidence kinda just blew my mind. O_o

That's where they got the title smile . They use song titles a lot and The Fray has had several songs featured on the show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:33 pm
Mama Ame
Hiddochi wolf

That's where they got the title smile . They use song titles a lot and The Fray has had several songs featured on the show.

Supernatural does a similar thing. Most of their episode titles come from rock n' roll songs.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:37 pm
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame
Hiddochi wolf

Supernatural does a similar thing. Most of their episode titles come from rock n' roll songs.

3nodding

Switched at Birth used to name their episodes after famous paintings, but they stopped doing that.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games