Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes
Bake Off - Idol Giveaway [CLOSED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image

IDOL BAKE OFF

So, daddy A'pple and mama Synnove have had their first ever breeding, and of course we can't keep all the wee idols. But, we want to spread the love, so this is a simple giveaway for those of you new to the B'alam!

That being said, only those with three or fewer B'alam my participate in this giveaway.

WHO YOU'RE PLAYING FOR

These two lovelies; a Light Tribe male, blue eyes, and Light Tribe female, pink eyes.

User ImageUser Image

WHEN DOES THIS OPEN?

Now | June 10th
Closes | June 17th 9:00pm PST

Depending on interest, it may be extended a few days.

HOW TO PLAY

Fill out the form below, it's pretty straight forward, and post it here in thread. You can play for both idols, but you may only win one! When the thread closes, we'll be picking out the entries we like for the winners.

Oh, and since A'pple is based on a pie it might be a cute idea to theme the kittens names around fruit pastries, but as always that's just a suggestion.

[b]USER NAME:[/b] [Please include this, it makes it easier on us.]
[b]WHO ARE YOU PLAYING FOR?:[/b] [Male or Female]
[b]GIVE ME A NAME:[/b] [Poor babies just gotta have one.]
[b]WHAT WILL I BE LIKE?:[/b] [What's this little guy or gal going to be like?]
[b]FUTURE PLOTS OR RP SAMPLE:[/b] [Either or, what's this little tyke going to do as the grow up?]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:57 am
USER NAME: Chibi_Kokoro143
WHO ARE YOU PLAYING FOR?: Both (Female, then Male)
GIVE ME A NAME: Male: Pe'ar, Female: Chiquita
WHAT WILL I BE LIKE?: Pe'ar is going to be a mellow B'alam. He is caring a gentle and has patience., but he can't seem to say no, always helping out. Chiquita is a fun b'alam. She seems to be always in the mood for dancing and adventure, yet it is hard to take her seriously sometimes.
FUTURE PLOTS OR RP SAMPLE: I would like to see Pe'ar try to get out of this mindset where everyone's needs comes first before his. For Chiquita I wanna see her get into adventures and find some other b'alams to balance her personality.  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:41 pm
USER NAME: musicaloner7
WHO ARE YOU PLAYING FOR?: both. pref; male, female
GIVE ME A NAME: Male: Boysen'beri { playing off of boysenberry.} Female: Fi'g
WHAT WILL I BE LIKE?: Not entirely sure yet, but I'm thinking they'll be graceful, protective, and skeptical, with a soft side that only a few will be given the honor of seeing... so far that's all I have unfortunately.
FUTURE PLOTS OR RP SAMPLE: don't really do plots til I actually rp. So an rp sample; { 99% of my rps are done via ims }
[+]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:57 pm
USER NAME: Riffler
WHO ARE YOU PLAYING FOR?: Male, then female
GIVE ME A NAME: Cherr Strudle & Tar'tie
WHAT WILL I BE LIKE?: Very... tart. This little kitty judges by cover but will let you make a case for learning more about you, if their family introduces you to them.
FUTURE PLOTS OR RP SAMPLE: Cherr will need to find someone he can choose to warm up to on his own, and Tar'tie will want to explore her way out of her shell and discover its nice to read beyond a books' cover.  

Riffler

Handsome Shapeshifter

Plain Old Trudy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:18 pm
USER NAME: Plain Old Trudy
WHO ARE YOU PLAYING FOR?: Male
GIVE ME A NAME: P'lum
WHAT WILL I BE LIKE?: P'lum can be a little bit of a know-it-all, and can sometimes come across as looking down on those who don't know something he does.In reality he loves to learn and share what he's learned but is rather socially awkward. That doesn't stop him from trying to make friends, it just makes him bad at it. However, when he doesn't know something, or if he says something wrong, he gets rather flustered and embarrassed. This makes conversations with people he doesn't know interesting, because he'll say something, realize it came out rude, then get some what flustered, while pretending the other is a t fault for taking offense.
FUTURE PLOTS OR RP SAMPLE: I'd like to have a plot with someone who won't put up with his socially awkward insults, possibly getting into fights with him all the time. It would be interesting to do a mix of rps to see him grow socially and learn more.

Might apply for the girl later  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:01 am
Thank you all for entering!
We have chosen the winners!
It was hard to choose because all of the entries were pretty darn awesome.
But alas, we had to choose!

Chibi_Kokoro143
User Image

You have won Pe'ar, the brother to Borovnica, Citron and Tar'tie .
I can tell you right now that his father will absolutely adore him (I have A'pple~)
He might even go so far as to ask Pe'ar to help keep an eye on his siblings

Riffler
User Image

You have won Tar'tie (or, I assume that's the female name you chose), the one and only sister to Borovnica, Citron and Pe'ar.
A'pple will absolutely adore Tar'tie and give her plenty of books, but also prod her to go out and find adventures of her own

Oldest to youngest it is Citron - Pe'ar/Tar'tie (you guys can establish who is older than who~) - Borovnica

Borovnica takes after their mother, Synnove. He likes to go out exploring and scavenging, gathering things to bring back home. Synnove is a collector/gatherer for the Ice Tribe. Truths is still figuring some aspects of Borovnica out, so that's about all I have for now too~

Citron, however, is very different. He's rather brutish and rough, preferring to show how he feels with actions. He'd seem almost like a bully to his younger siblings, constantly daring them to do things that they otherwise might be reserved about. He does it because he cares about them and wants them to accomplish lots of things in life, but they would not know that. Citron likes rough housing and wrestling, climbing trees, and doing other such things.

Also, you do not need to post individually for certing. Either Truths or I will send everything in to get the entire litter certed : 3

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
[ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items