Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ⥃Advice of every kind? Give it, get it.⥃
Looking for cats with unusual/abnormal behavior.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yule Cat

Chatty Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:19 am
I'm looking for three more people with cats who have unusual/abnormal behavior. It's for my study.

All I need to know is:
- The behavior, describe it.
- When does it happen
- What have you tried to do about it.

I'm not looking for things such as: My cat shakes his paws for drinking.
I'm looking for things like: Aggressiveness, not knowing how to use paws. A cat that eats stuff he shouldn't eat, a wool sucker, things like that.

Thank you in advance!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:42 pm
I have a cat that is outwardly aggressive with no provocation at random times, but I suspect it is a hormone issue and hopefully it'll stop when she gets fixed (remember Oreo ._.)
and my fiance's kitty Keke will eat plastic bags. I MEAN EAT. Like I found out and cried I thought she was gon' die! She had pulled one out of a drawer in the back, and ate the whole handle parts >.> Now I have to get super sneaky and keep the bags outta the room even lol  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Yule Cat

Chatty Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:13 am
Maddy-Mazey
I have a cat that is outwardly aggressive with no provocation at random times, but I suspect it is a hormone issue and hopefully it'll stop when she gets fixed (remember Oreo ._.)
and my fiance's kitty Keke will eat plastic bags. I MEAN EAT. Like I found out and cried I thought she was gon' die! She had pulled one out of a drawer in the back, and ate the whole handle parts >.> Now I have to get super sneaky and keep the bags outta the room even lol
There's something in plastic that makes specific cats go crazy. I don't know exactly what it's called tho. ninja

EEk, yea, that could be hormone related. Is Oreo a she?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:24 pm
One of my cats loves to be hugged and kissed but is also scared of wind.
Another one is always angry, does a thing with plastic bags and bites people's legs randomly.
And the last one is scared of everything.  

Sloththing

Fallen Warlock

26,425 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:45 pm
Yule Cat
Maddy-Mazey
There's something in plastic that makes specific cats go crazy. I don't know exactly what it's called tho. ninja

EEk, yea, that could be hormone related. Is Oreo a she?
Yes! And it's taking me forever, but once I can shes the first, though shes the youngest, that's going to be fixed next. She is in heat literally every week. I do not remember a time she was out of it for more then two weeks, since becoming of age tbh. ;c poor baby. It obviously stresses her out a lot, but the aggression gets even worse out of heat. I'm hoping that stops when shes altered sweatdrop
But if not it's back to square one! I tried many behavioral techniques from a helpful vet who gave some advice, like wearing her out everyday, making her associate good things with new people and animals, But it was like telling a rock to move. She's so stubborn she's either the worst bullheaded kitty I've met, or the most manipulative! ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:48 pm
OR, OR
even Biggie.
His behavior is when it rains, and especially when it storms, he becomes so distressed like a child he hides and wants comforted. Apparently he only started doing this in the last few years (hes about 5, but an inside outside cat) so the only thing we can think is maybe outside at some point something bad happened during a storm or two?
I've tried coaxing him out, playing sounds over the rain sound but not too too loud because, cat ears lol
relaxing kitty scents, catnip distractions, ect.
He stays scared, though he does purr if you love on him and its not too loud outside o:  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
⥃Advice of every kind? Give it, get it.⥃

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers