Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
D o n ' t F o r g e t Me (Piltover Jinx x spaceboydude) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image

Ta-da!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:08 am
User Image
「 'caυѕe we coυld вe ιммorтalѕ, ιммorтalѕ
jυѕт noт ғor long, ғor long 」
The gentle whir of the old but rustic fan sat in the window, partially open to the world below the 2 story middle school in which Keiji had been going to for almost 3 years. His sky blue eyes lay heavy with boredom as they stared on at the uniformly droning teacher. He slowly began tapping his fingers quietly to the beat that had began humming from his earbuds. How could Keiji pay attention at all when the inspirational sound of Patrick Stump was calling to just him? Just the average-but-idiot-like boy, Keiji Nakata.

"Nakata," The teacher spoke out. Keiji was too far engulfed to even realize there was a teacher anymore. The calls were too great.
The teacher walked slowly to his desk, the eyes of all in the room following.

"Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold-" The coral haired cocky-boy began to sing quietly. His eyes were closed at this point too, there was no hope anymore. The teacher slammed his hands down onto Keiji's desk and then proceeded to rip out his earbuds. The room began to rumble with the usual laughter that almost always surrounded Keiji.

"Could you please stop being so boring then, Haya-Sensei?" Keiji said in a uplifting tone to the teacher as he held his earbuds close. He looked up with a smile and repeated "Please, Sensei?" The teacher gave a look of pure annoyance before maintaining a straight-high-and-mighty stance and giving orders to the idiot boy whom brought this on himself.

"Nakata-san, you are going straight to the administrative office and I expect you to clean up your behavior before you step foot in this classroom." The teacher whipped back with a touch of ice. Keiji got up, still smiling and proceeded to walk out, saying byes to his fellow peers as they jeered and cheered back to him.

He breathed a sigh of relief as he left the classroom, with his earbuds. Keiji's bright smile faded out as he walked toward the office to be told off yet again, not that it hurt him, but it was rather difficult to slip earbuds in during a lecture. The hallways were quiet and the windows were bright with the sun that shone. People would occasionally walk past and give a short smile, or giggle, for that matter. Because that's exactly the type of person Keiji is.

「 and lιve wιтн мe ғorever now,
yoυ pυll тнe вlacĸoυт cυrтaιnѕ down 」

o.o.c; i am so s orry this took so long I messed up the post theme so hard, and then i wrote a literal unexpected ton. al so i completely weabooed out, there is honorifics u w u EDIT;; I have to go to sleep too, i am sos orry ; n ;

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:28 am
User Image

LOADING ▪ LOADING ▪ LOADING ▪ ▪ ▪ || xxx FILE GENERATED ! !! xxxx C // USER: LIGHTNING AKEMI
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ xxxxxxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ xxxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

Another day at her boring and dull middle school. Nothing new, just the same old lectures and people. Lighting sighed a bit as she waited for the teacher in the staff office to give her the money she needed to buy her new study guide for finals so she could get into a good high school, despite already being at the top of her grade and finals being months away. "Saotome-Sensei, I did your dirty work, where's the money?" Lightning asked which sounded sort of impatient and demanding. It almost seemed like Lightning was a gang member trying to haggle money of out someone that owed her; which is what exactly happening without the gang member part.

The younger female teacher laughed as she wrote out a check for Lightning for ¥5,000. "I can't thank you again for doing that chore for me, Lightning-san! I never would have gotten it done with the amount of papers I have to grade and whatever else the principal orders me to accomplish." Saotome-Sensai rambled as she scribbled on a rectangular piece of paper, handing it to Lightning. "Could you also-" the teacher started but Lightning turned on her heel with a simple, "No." as she made her way out of the staff office, the female student spotted a familiar face. It was the boy from her class that often got in trouble...which he probably just did if he was about to head towards the administrative office which was right next to the staff room. She eyed him, asking, "In trouble again are we?" before he could answer she let out a chuckle as she made her way pass him, heading back to the classroom to resume listening to the history lesson.

((Totally fine! And om g you wEe b))

Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]

spaceboydude

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image

Her words rang for a moment, but words like that never rang for long with Keiji.

She was kind of cute...

He pushed the thought away almost immediately, because he recognized her as one of those all too common straight edged people. Keiji had seen her in class before, doing her work too well, too neatly, and too perfect. He tended to stay away from the attention of people who tried, being probably because he was jealous. But attention is attention, he thought, and he absolutely could not, not bask in it.

He smiled as he slid the door to the administrative office open. Keiji had been in there so much that it had become another boring class to attend, and to study for. As soon as the door was open, the thumps of footsteps could be seen rapidly approaching.

"Nakata, again?" croaked a tired eyed school admin, one who he'd come to favor for his lack of words and short lectures. Today however, he'd have it from his least favorite. Keiji was about to reply with a great amount of back talk, before he heard the rapid stamping of feet. His smile faded as a dark orange haired woman came into view with 2 fiery eyes staring directly through him.

"How DARE you talk to Haya-sensei in such a state, not only will you be doing all of your classroom's cleaning this afternoon, but you will be also be cleaning all of the bathrooms-" The tall angry assistant principal stammered on before Keiji sneaked a snarky comment in.

"Does this include the ladies room as well?" He asked with a forceful mocking smile.

"And with that you will be forced to clean another classroom as well!" She said back in a spiteful tone before turning into another room quickly to go about her business.

"Well that was awful quick," Keiji mumbled to himself. He slipped his earbuds in and stretched out his arms while making his way out of the office. He walked back down the hall, and sat out in front of the door awaiting the end of class. The straightedge girl, Gerard Way, and the thought of all the work he had to do brought him to sleep, leaning next to the doorway of his classroom.

o.o.c; I screamed when I read the first interaction, I am so weak to these characters ; u ;

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:30 pm
User Image

LOADING ▪ LOADING ▪ LOADING ▪ ▪ ▪ || xxx FILE GENERATED ! !! xxxx C // USER: LIGHTNING AKEMI

Lightning took down as many notes as she could from the lecture, fortunately already though, she already had covered this topic in one of her all nighters. She looked up from the her notes at the clock, the second hand starting and stopping as it made its way around in a circle. As it passed the twelve, the minute hand landed on the six, hour hand on the twelve, saying it was time for lunch as the school bell chimed. Haya-Sensei's lecture came to a halt as he cleared his throat and dismissed the class. While all the other students filed out of the classroom, chuckling at Keiji who was asleep by the door, Haya-Sensei called Lightning over to him.

"Yes, Haya-Sensei? Do you need something?" Lightning asked curiously as she held her bento in one hand and some change in the other. "Yes actually. As you know, Keiji is the class clown, a troublemaker, and has below average grades. I want you to try and rub off on him. Make him...better." the male teacher instructed as he placed both his hands on Lightning's shoulders. A loud sigh escaped her lips as she nodded her head. "I guess. On one condition," Lightning started as she removed a folded piece of paper from her skirt pocket. "Another study guide came out, I want it." she pretty much demanded, earning a sigh from the teacher. "Okay, okay, just do it." he said, waving her away to go eat lunch. Lightning excused herself and made her way out of the classroom, looking at the boy sleeping by the door. Her eyebrow twitched, annoyed with how careless he is. Clearing her throat, Lightning shouted, "Wake up!" hoping her would open his eyes.

((I know, same! ;v; I'm such a sucker for cute characters))

spaceboydude

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image

His nap was comfortable and light, and without a care in the world. His dream was of a cat walking through an old shrine on a sunny day. A very pretty cat approached this cat when all of a sudden the sky began to spit. It started to rain and pour and all of sudden the pretty cat shouted...

"Wake up!"

Keiji immediately fell to the floor in surprise and began to look up. It was the straight edge. His smile immediately began on his face and he stood up with a great of energy he didn't quite have. Keiji rubbed his back from the sudden impact he had while falling. The straightedge had spirit! His hair was disheveled and on end, yet his face seemed to be the light of the room, continuously smiling to this girl who had woke him from his dream.

"Did you have to yell so loud?" Keiji whispered with wide playful eyes, "I don't want to clean up another classroom for you yelling so loud during class.". Being ignorant was one of Keiji's fortes. He was completely clueless to the chimes. He looked down to her hand and noticed the bento.

oh

o.o.c; so um, I guess after this you'll be leaving for a few days, huh

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image

With a roll of her eyes and pinch on the bridge of her nose, Lightning tried to calm herself down. Just from his response alone she already wanted to slap this kid. "You're an idiot." she growled, as her hip cocked out to the side. Unbelievable, how was this guy even in their last year of high school. If hadn't been in her classes for the past three years, if she just met him she'd think he was a sixth grader that had grown faster than his peers. "I'm being forced to be your friend. Let's go eat lunch together uh..." Lightning trailed off at the end of her sentence, forgetting his name already even though Haya-Sensei had just said it when he talked to her. "What's your name again?" she asked as she titled her head slightly to the side.

((yeah, I'm going to a convention so I wont have access to a computer :0 if i feel up to it and i have wifi i'll log on my phone and reply if i can, cause i can already tell i'm going to like this role play a lot >w<))

spaceboydude

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image

He chuckled in response to that word 'idiot'. For he knew in every ounce of his being he was. Keiji happened to be the biggest fool of them all.

"Well, sure, you can have the honor of being my friend, it comes with the deluxe package!" Keiji exclaimed with a comical grin while pointing to his face. His hands soon after returned to his pockets to skip over the next song to his most favorite of all: 'Action Cat'. The hum of the fuzzy guitar could be heard next to his clear higher toned voice. "Nakata Keiji," he replied, unbowing. "What's yours, straightedge?".

His hands shifted to his pocket again to turn up to Gerard's graceful voice. You could faintly hear the breathing of Keiji and Lightning both. After the few moments that they had began to interact the hallway became quiet, because little to none wanted to sit in Haya-sensei's classroom.

o.o.c; aH! Well I hope you have fun,,, im very sorry the posts keep on getting shorter, i

but yeAH I am having a lot of fun crying about how cute this is.

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:35 pm
User Image

Lightning rolled her eyes dramatically, as she scoffed at him. "I'm Lightning Akemi. And I'm not a straightedge." she growled towards Keiji. Lightning wasn't that stuffy. School just wasn't somewhere she was going to screw around. But when she was out she was fun...or at least Lightning thought so. She looked over at all the kids walking towards the cafeteria or outside and other places to enjoy their lunches. "Can we eat? Or did you just want to stand there being an idiot?" Lightning asked, getting more annoyed by the minute. Her hand clenched the coins in her left hand, itching to get something to drink from the vending machine and enjoying her lunch that she had made that morning.

spaceboydude

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image

Keiji's smiling expression faded as he looked over to the clock, but quickly returned as Lightning came into view. She was so easy to mess with he thought, yet somehow it isn't quite satisfying.

"Are you sure, Akemi-san? You have that straightedge fire in your eyes," Keiji spoke out in response. His mouth read determination, but his eyes said hungry. His stomach growled in a low rumble, and he struggled to keep the smile in between sorry, hungry tears.

"Where would like to have the honor of spending lunch with me?" He said with a faked confidence and great difficulty. Keiji hadn't eaten for 2 days, due to his cocky mouth flapping in the wind to some delinquent highschoolers who relieved him of his wallet. His mouth was twitching to keep the smile plastered as it always is. Keiji shivered and began to walk slowly down the hall, looking back to glimmer his face at Lightning. "How about Ota-Sensei's classroom?"

o.o.c;

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image

Lightning glared daggers at Keiji, her fist trying to hold itself back from punching him. His cocky attitude just made her want to pummel him. Why did she have to be picked to babysit him? There were plenty other excelling students around, so why did the teacher pick her? Lightning sighed as she began to follow him. "Uh-huh, sure." the girl blankly replied as he asked about their lunch location. Along the way she made him stop at the vending machines so she could buy some tea. As they started to make their way towards the classroom again, she had noticed he had nothing and didn't ask to go to the cafeteria or anything. "Wait, don't you have anything to eat?" Lightning asked like a concerned mother. Despite how annoying or arrogant he was, he still deserved some food.

spaceboydude

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image

Keiji's blue eyes glanced over longingly at the vending machine. It was short lived as they headed down the hall to go 'eat lunch'. His earbuds still in, Dan Lambton began to usher into 'Lost Boy'. His mouth curved the best Keiji could manage, he replied as smart-assed as ever.

"Well, some friends of mine took my wallet a while ago..." Keiji trailed off, almost sheepishly, before replying back "But it's cool! I've been surviving off of the cool that emanates from my body," he triumphantly spoke out putting his arms up in a 'I'm-so-strong' way. Keiji looked over to give a big smile when doing this, also showing his tired eyes. His hair usually masked his tiredness but walking closer to him anyone could see some nice dark circles under his eyes. The 'strong' position didn't last long, as he covered his mouth yawn before speaking again. "So, what are you having today?" Keiji said while turning the corner to the stairs that led to the second floor.

o.o.c;

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image

Lightning raised an eyebrow at him, not even falling for his little lie. The exhaustion and famine was obvious. Did he even try to take care of himself? She honestly felt a little bad for him, but she wasn't going to delve into a whole the picture is bigger than what you see thing with how he acted. Whether he used his personality to cover his true self up or it was truly how he acted was none of her concern. But since this was going to become a new friendship, she will take the responsibility of caring for him. "We're," Lightning made sure to emphasize the word 'we're' before continuing, "tuna-mayo onigiri, tamagoyaki, potato salad and hamburger." Lightning shook the bento in front of him with a smirk. She was quite proud of her cooking, everyone thought it was delicious. Well, at least her family did. She didn't really have friends at school until now when she was forced to be Keiji's.

Once they had made their way upstairs, they finally reached Ota-Sensei's classroom. Lightning peeked in, the teacher was probably eating in the staff room with the rest of the teachers. There weren't any students either, most downstairs in the courtyard or in the cafeteria or in their favorite teacher's classroom. Walking in, Lightning gave Keiji the choice of desks. "Oh, I hope you don't mind sharing my tea. I would give you some money to buy something for yourself but I'm out of change." Lightning mumbled as she looked down at the bottle of green tea in her left hand.

spaceboydude

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image

Keiji looked a bit surprised when she made it clear that they were sharing her lunch. His eyes shone with a kind of sparkle at hearing those delicious words. Keiji grinned back gratefully as she shook the bento.

"Thank you, Straightedge Akemi-san," Keiji spoke shakily with a slight laugh. His eyes glided to her face and looked straight into her eyes. It became intense just before Keiji's his true nature broke free. "Are you sure you were capable of cooking all of that on top of keeping with the daily assignments? We'll find out soon, Akemi-san" He challenged at her, the tiredness almost hidden at the thought of eating soon.

"Oh, that's okay, because I mean, who wouldn't want to drink from the same glass as such a cool dude like me? Don't be so shy about it, Straightedge." Keiji said triumphantly while taking a seat next to the window and waiting for his new forced friend to join him.

o.o.c;

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image

Lightning's eyebrow twitched while she hesitantly walked towards the seat and slowly sitting down across from him. She was already contemplating taking back her offer to feed him as she untied the cloth around the small plastic bento box. It fell around it and Lightning removed the elastic band and the top to reveal the first layer which contained the potato salad, hamburger and omelette. She moved the first layer to the side and the second one contained the tuna-mayo onigiri. She looked at Keiji with a smile but growled at him, "You can eat it IF you stop calling me straightedge, got it?" Lightning tilted her head to the side, the smile still plastered on her face as she gave him her spare chopsticks. She clapped her hands together, mumbling "Thank you for the food." before beginning to eat.

spaceboydude

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces