Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] Seeker (Sammy and Excalibur)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:42 am
The sound of heavy boots crushing leaves and branches under foot echoed through the woods as Sammy ventured through the dark. Once before she had found a portal, a hole to another location where her and Siddie had found a temple containing fragments of power.

The goal today was much the same, and was the same every time she had wandered the woods. More so since she had seen the memories of a knight who had existed during a time when the first hunters where born. In her hand was a note book, filled to the brim with notes and sketches of runes and names. Places and things. All of them pointed to a person, a weapon, or an idea.

Excalibur.

The clearest memory she had of the legendary sword was actually of the false one she had held in the knights dream. The name was wrong but the story was right, and there was a boy, a boy and that Sidhe queen Morgana. Or at least what her borrowed body had assumed was Morgana at the time. Still she marched onward through the dark knowing she had the weekend to seek the portal. The same one she always sought even if she had no clue what exactly it was she was actually looking for, the weight of Merlins broken lock hanging heavy around her neck as she marched.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:14 pm
Everything began to shift around her, warp, distort, and it seemed oddly natural, as if she belonged here. The path turned into a crossroads, and in front of her were three paths.

The first was green, lush and strange, a sensation of wisdom overflowing from it.

The second was dark, full of hatred and malice, revenge seeping from the core.

The last was blue-white, pure and untainted, protection creating a sanctuary of white around it.

Miliardo Kason
Pick a path!

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:59 am
She wasn't sure when the shift had happened, nor did she fully notice it. At one point she had picked out a path in the woods and that path started to become more and more clear, leading to a cross road that appeared out of nowhere, yet all the same seemed to make complete sense.

Each one felt a bit different, the first she looked at was oddly familiar lately, the sense of brooding over books and charts making notes and trying to understand something long before her time. Learning the origins of something, of the hunters, the first ones.

Which lead to the second path, this one made her frown, just as she learned about the hunters, she too had met the current ones, memories of fighting, of wanting revenge for ones like Israfel who didn't have a choice, who where still forced to become a weapon less others change. The promise to get revenge.

Last of all was something deeply familiar, protection, something she had failed to do, striven to do, and promised to do. The failure to protect Red and instead betray her, the promise to keep Siddie safe, the goals the hunters sought for them selves, to protect humanity, something Halloween needed to exist to survive. Trying to protect the balance between two worlds least chaos doom them all. She turned toward the blue-white path and started to walk down it's road.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:24 pm
The path immediately changed, blue crystals coalescing from where trees once stood. The grass turned into a strange polished surface as well, both blue and white, calm and steady.

At the far end was a stone, and in that stone a long crystal sword. There were runes etched on the sword, it spoke of power, called to Sammy, but did not quite have a unique voice.

Miliardo Kason

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:53 am
The shifting world was natural, it had only been two steps and the world was changed again. Trees and grass turning to crystals and polished thick glass.

Her boots thumped against the hard ground as she walked towards the sword. The blade brought back the memory of a knight in a tangled grove. A small boy pulling a sword from a stone and the promise of power echoing all around her. She reached for it as she got closer.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:43 pm
"I will not move," whispered a voice behind Sammy. The figure was exactly as how Sammy had imagined the small boy. They stood closer, straight, a little taller than how they had been, "because I have not commanded the sword to move. Your legacy is uncertain, and you have become lost. Power and protection is only given to those who need it. What is it that you wish to protect?"

Miliardo Kason

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:24 pm
She hadn't even laid a bone finger on the sword when the voice caused her to stand straight up at attention, she didn't move at first but finally turned to eye the boy behind him.

"I... you're him? From the Knights memory. Or are you..." she looked back at the sword, then the boy. "The people I love, but beyond that. Balance," she looked back at the sword tucking hands into her pockets of the large black jacket.

"I don't think the hunters are all bad, they want to protect humanity, not all horsemen are bad, some have come to Halloween, some question their leader and the whole end of times. They aren't all evil. But some would do things that could doom humanity, Halloween, all of us. I don't want to see the world get as dark as it did back then."

Her flickering eyes turned back to the boy, "I'm not strong enough to do that yet."

Zoobey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:13 am
"The existence of humanity dooms humanity," the child warned, and they sounded a little less than what Sammy had remembered them to be, "and the existence of Fear condemns itself. Learn to master Fear before you master what does not belong to you. Learn to regret and forgive. You will be given a trial. If you pass, then you perhaps, will be protected."

Before Sammy could utter another word, the scene shifted again.

Darkness. And then in front of her there were two cages. The first showed a human child, clinging to the bars of the cage, sad and desperate. The second was a scareling, similar in physical age to the child.

"Which one do you choose to protect from yourself?"

Miliardo Kason

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:43 pm
It might have been the face of the boy, but the voice and gravity he spoke with was something much different. Her eyes lingered on him as he spoke. Humanity dooms it's self, and fear condemns its self. The two statements made her frown ever so slightly, before her face shifted to one about to ask a question when he spoke of regret and to forgive.

She never got thechance thrust into darkness, two cages, two figures. One very much human, and the other Halloween.

Which one do you chose to protect from yourself?

She stood there for a moment eyeing the human child, "The human, it's young, more fragile. To me it's a source of fear, but scaring it, doing anything to it could cause more harm then any good."

zoobey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:13 pm
The child in the cage turned to look at Sammy. "Humans are indeed more fragile, the source of Fear, the delicate balance that maintains us, and yet choosing to protect, you may endanger those of your kind, you may be outcast, you may be forgotten, you may never be rewarded. Is this still your choice?"

Miliardo Kason

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:44 pm
"The person I look upto already made a choice similar if not more dangerous. The ghoul I love would stand behind me no matter what."

She shrugged at the talk of the reward of being an outcast. "What do rewards matter if the whole of both our worlds come to an end? I think us all not being dead is the best reward of all."

Sammy nodded her head smiling softly, "This is the right choice."

zoobey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:23 pm
"This is the lonely choice," the child corrected, as the cage clicked open. In it's place was a simple sword, nothing as elaborate as the one Sammy had seen earlier. Simple, clean, pristine. Alone. "This is what you will protect with."

Miliardo Kason

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:37 pm
The cage clicked open, inside lay a simple sword there was only a voice again a promise of lonelyness and a tool with which to protect. It looked simple but simple was hardly what it would likely be.

"Nothing is set in stone. Maybe it's lonely maybe it's not. I've seen worse possibilities and better ones then those." She said as she crouched down to collect the weapon.

zoobey

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff