Submit

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 7:00 pm
well I'm telling you that there's odd things about us in the world. I'm thinking about other people thinking that I look like Count Dracula. However I seemed not to care. However as much as exerise in the pool. However my buds think I look like Dracula. And besides my physical appearance is having combo is having almost black hair a very dark brown color,pale skin, and dark brown eye color, and oh and a widows peak. I thought that combo is like vanilla and chocolate together. I thought that is unreal. By thinking about all the vampire jokes that they have made. I'm not mocking about my family. However since you couldn't tell that in black and white clips on the planets of the most extreme the blood suckers. I figured that I thought of thinking what should I change myself. Should I become a hippie, or just being myself. As for having a secret of eatting meat at home. I'm not going to the tanning bed and I'm so against that. The key is simple. I don't about people on how they look or wear. Do that makes you happy. If you like it wear it. However I love to wear black. Well now it's almost summer. Well by thinking in the old days I wear black all season long. Well nobody feared of black. Well if you think that your look is awesome, you wear it. Well I thought about any other plans. If I feeling perky and I wear bright colors. But I feel little over whelming with the color. Well one item of clothing that I don't like on me is white tee shirts. However is the fear of think white. Well it might make my skin darker. Well thinking about not getting skin cancer is just a bonus. However I don't eat store baught meat. I eat home grown beef and chicken. However they thinking I was a vegetarian and I'm not. It's just simple key of knowledge that I have. Well unless being suffering by being a know it all. Well I'm going to say that it's okay to be odd one out, and there's no norm.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:16 pm
To me your not the odd one out

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash