Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Love In A Mask ((Reserved))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-I- silent_ame -I-

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 3:49 pm
Alex has been surviving on the streets by hiding the fact that she's a girl. In a tragic turn of events, her beloved little brother dies and Alex runs away from the begging, from the gangs - straight into the clutches of a rich family. Her life might have become better but it's far from rosy: she has to undergo strict training every day and guard the family's youngest member, innocent and princess-like Naomi. There are only two rules, Alex has to protect Naomi with her life and no one must ever find out that she's a girl. It's a lonely and cold way of life but a fateful encounter with the delinquent ___ becomes the beginning of changes to come, where loyalty and a sense of duty clash with feelings of love...
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alex
User Image
Personality: she always puts Naomi before herself in every situation even if it means she gets hurt. She does not show any emotion at all. She acts pretty much like a cyborg. If she's told to do something she does it. Her whole mentality is based on survival. She feels that if she doesn't do what they tell her she will end up back on the streets and die just like her brother.

The heroine of the story. To survive the harsh life on the streets, Alex has been pretending to be male upon advice from an older girl, a prostitute. Alex and her little brother, Kain, were forced to beg by a local gang. One day, the money they earned is stolen by one of the other gang members and when Alex cannot explain to the gang leader what happened to the money, she and her brother are thrown out to spend the night outside in the freezing cold as punishment. Kain does not make it through the night and distraught Alex runs away. By chance, she is taken in by a rich family, where she is trained to become a male bodyguard, she undergoes years of rigorous physical training as well as coaching to fix her speech and mannerisms to be boy-like. Finally, deemed to be worthy, she becomes Naomi's bodyguard. Running into conflicts with ____'s delinquents she ends up catching his attention.

A little background reference for ____:
A year ago ___ was a cause of an accident that killed his mother and the girl he liked and sent his elder brother into a coma.He blames himself for the tragic event and decides not enjoy anything in his life. He does not care for his own life contantly risks by fighting or recklessly driving. He repeatedly claims that he does not like girls and can turn hostile towards them.

Jason Claymore

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:48 am
Jared Walker
User Image

Personality:
He seems to have a dislike for everything nice. People who come into contact with him describe him as a loose cannon with a short fuse and always loaded, ready to fire. Others just call him the luckiest suicidal b*****d on the streets. He's fought his way to the top of the local delinquints, driving, fighting with a reckless zeal of a berserker that does not fear death, but embraces it. This is because he stopped enjoying a thing in his life as a result of a tragic accident that he feels he caused. His demeanor is a result of a strong case of survivors guilt, as he lost the 3 people he cared most about, his mother, his lover dead, dead. His brother, not only family, but his closest friend, in a coma, with no hopes of waking up.He actively tries to drive people off by keeping up a front of violent and vicious behavior, drinking, reckless driving, taking risks in general. Especially to women he can react aggressively if they try and get closer to him, as he feels he doesn't deserve it. Any of it all. He feels he should've died that day, and especially his lover to have lived. She had been too good for him to start with, in his eyes.

Background:
He grew up in a small but tight family. He started out pretty decent, really, his family not being exactly poor, not rich either, though the father was usually out working. His mom was a typical housewife at first, and well, he did everything with his brother. Family ment everything to him. At the age of 9 his father died in a work related accident, forcing the mother to take up a job to take care of the kids. she never remarried. Whilst she wasn't around as much anymore, things worked out relatively well at first, though they did go through a bit of a rebellious stage because of it. Both Jared and his brother Abel got into trouble plenty of times, ending up in juvinile a few times, but never for something truly bad. They were made to see the error of their ways eventually, and both of them even decided on wanting to join the police force or become detectives. Walker & Walker, that was the plan. Make a difference on the streets. About the age of 16, he met this girl, who dreamed to become a lawyer. He fell head over heels for her, because of the sheer kindness, but also the strength she possessed. He tried to get her attention, though at first it didn't work at all. Weeks of getting the cold shoulder, she ran into trouble with some of the worse guys of the class. The type that would take advantage of her. He saw it, saw them push her around, and his sense of justice kicked in right there. He stepped in and kicked their asses, recieving at least a month detention, but he had saved her. Their romance went perfectly from there. Sadly, this was cut short on his 19th, when the accident happened that'd change his life and him completely. It could've happened to anyone, really. he accidentally had left the gas from the stove running. His girlfriend was visiting, his mother had a cold, so she didn't smell the gas. so when she started to cook dinner, it resulted in an explosion. His lover died in the resulting fire, unable to get up due to a broken neck, His brother had been flung out the window and his head had hit concrete. He wasn't dead, but well, he wasn't gonna wake up anytime soon either. They didn't find much of the mom. Jared himself had gotten lucky for most part, aside from a few nasty looking scars and burns, he was the only one who got out alive and concious. Ever since he has blamed himself, because he remembered the stove. It was his fault. He killed them, and whilst the authorities did not agree with that, he felt he didn't deserve any form of happiness anymore. He switched around the direction of his life, hitting the bottle, driving recklessly, getting involved in gangs, fights and all that. Somehow he became the top dog of the local gang of delinquints, by being better at fighting than the rest. Mostly because he fought the same way he drove and drank. Like a dead man walking.

Jason Claymore

Demonic Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

-I- silent_ame -I-

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:50 am
Alex woke up early to the sound of her alarm just like she did every morning. She had a job to do and if she wanted to survive she would do anything and everything they would tell her. The first thing she did was get ready which meant binding up her chest something she mastered a long time ago. She put on her school uniform and fixed her hair making sure he looked presentable. From a young age she knew she could never be a girl and pretending to be a guy all her life she was used to it. It's not like she had any emotions anyways. She wasn't allowed to have any. It would only interfere with her judgement. She looked like a guy she sounded like one after having to scream at the top of her lungs for hours when she was first taken in to do this job. Naomi was starting a new school and she had to anything to her. She started seeing her as a little sister after a while and when it was just them they would talk as such but never when her family and their workers were around. That would cause problems. When she was ready she woke up Naomi and waited for her to get ready and eat breakfast before they headed to school.

Soon the school was in view and the car came to a stop. He helped her out before they walked in and went to their class and sat down. Apparently they had class with a couple delinquents of the school and members of Jared's gang. A guy and a girl: Aaron and Marisa. Marisa rushed over once we sat and grabbed Naomi by the hair. "How dare you look like her?!" She yelled and pulled her fist back to punch her. She snapped seeing that Naomi looked like her sister, Jared's girlfriend. Alex quickly grabbed her wrist roughly and pushed her back making her let go of Naomi. "Don't ever lay your hands on her. This is the only warning I'll give you" he told her with a dead serious look. "Do you know who I am?! I run this school" she yelled and looked at Aaron to do something. "Alright fine" Aaron said and lunged at Alex.she dodged his punches and kicked him right in stomach sending him flying back. Everyone was shocked. Alex didn't even break a sweat. Aaron was the best fighter in school which is why he is close to Jared and Marisa liked Jared so she was always by his side whether he liked it or not. "Don't mess with her again or you have to deal with me. With that he checked on Naomi and made sure she was alright. She was sure to get scolded for this later.
Jason Claymore

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:38 am
Jared had no idea where he woke up this time. It didn't really matter to him anyway, home, under the bridge, some hotel, the home of one of the others from his gang or next to the bar that he fell asleep drunk the day before and now his head hurt like hell. Another day of life that he didn't deserve in his own eyes. Dead eyes looked up at the sun, guessing he was late anyway. Not that it mattered anyway, not to this guy. He'd go grab his stuff. the two who always seemed to hang around him were probably at the school already. He could understand why Aaron followed him all over the place, he WAS the top dog, and the guy was the best fighter known in the school aside from himself. The female was largely just a bother to him, trying to suck up to him, even if he killed her sister. Well, whatever. If they wanted to hang around him, let them, he figured. He had flunked the year before due to the events in his life. The people he lost were no secret.

When he stepped into the classroom, he heard Marisa sneer at this girl from class for looking like her sister. With relative calmth, he watched the little scene play out for a bit. The whiteknighting guy wasn't half bad, landing a hit. But from experience he knew that Aaron would not leave it at that. Either now or later he'd want to kick the guy's a** one way or another. "Step down you idiots. Not the time or place." he simply said, glaring. he briefly glared at Marisa.
-I- silent_ame -I-

Jason Claymore

Demonic Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

-I- silent_ame -I-

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:55 am
Naomi looked at Jared and instantly liked him. Alex looked at him when he told them to stand down and realized he was probably their leader. She had no interest and sat down next to Naomi not caring that it was Aaron's seat. She heard some of the girls swooning over him. "I've heard about these two from other schools. "He never leaves her side and he's so protective. It's so cute" "do you think they're dating?" She could hear more but she didn't pay attention. Her face emotionless like always.

"You need to smile more Alex" Naomi told her and she smiled at her than it faded again and Naomi just sighed. Alex wasn't here to make friends her only job was to take care of Naomi. The girl in front of Naomi turned to talk to her and it seemed that had immediately become friends. They stopped talking when the teacher came in to start class.
Jason Claymore

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:44 am
For but a moment his eyes met Alex' eyes. Seemed to have this peculiar look in the eyes as if something just shook his world. That's when Jared got moving and just sat down somewhere in the back of the class. Further away from teacher, the better, so he could do his own things. Of course nobody argued with him, knowing they would likely be beaten up or otherwise controlled if they gave him too much trouble or tested his patience. coincidentally right behind the chair that Alex had taken. Neither of them seemed to truly acknowledge eachother's presence. When Marisa trailed after him, he spoke in the most deadpan way possible: "Not in class today, Marisa. Don't attack someone for not 'looking right'." he wouldn't allow any talkback on that one. He probably shocked the whole class with that act of actual decency. It was around this time of the year, when he caused that accident. It made him somewhat broodier and in a fouler mood then usual, so he simply didn't want to deal with the s**t of others. Stopping his two groupies from starting a fight in class was a necessary evil thin. Besides if people would think he'd be getting soft, it would be their funeral anyway. His words hadn't exactly come from kindness in his heart.

Aaron on the matter, gave Alex a long glare for taking his seat. Eventually he settled for a chair nearby, though not directly next to Jason, like Marisa always would try, always following the boss around like a lovestruck lost puppy. Of course Aaron would never behave in such fashion, but did hold a healthy respect for Jared. That guy fought like a madman. Upon Jared's rebuke, he frowned. This was not like him.

-I- silent_ame -I-

Jason Claymore

Demonic Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

-I- silent_ame -I-

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:37 am
Jason Claymore

Alex didn't care for the delinquents but she would notice Naomi glancing back at Jared. Marisa stopped when Jared spoke to her. She clenched her fists ready to argue back. It was hard for anyone to keep silent even Jared at times. She glared at Naomi not going to let her get away so easily. What gives her the right to walk around looking like her sister. That's torture not just for her but she was sure it would bother Jared too. Alex didnt even glance back at him when he spoke while the rest of the class did. She just picked up a book and started reading. She didn't want to waste her energy on these delinquents unless she needed to. She sat the back straight eyes moving with the words on the page as she read. Naomi went back to talking to her classmate.

It wasn't long before lunch time came around and Alex stood with Naomi grabbing her bag for her and walking with her to the cafeteria. It was then that Naomi heard something and followed the sound outside. "Naomi don't run off like that" Alex told her following behind her. They got to a spot where Aaron and some of the other delinquents were beating up some kid. "Hey stop that! Leave him alone" Naomi said and pushed the guys out of the way. "You little brat who do you think you are?" Aaron yelled at her and was going to punch her when Alex caught his fist. "Naomi move out of the way" she told her. "Gonna fight for her again?" Aaron said raising a brow. "No one lays a hand on Naomi" she said and took off his uniform jacket tossing it to the side ready to fight them. No matter what Naomi would start she would always fight to protect her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:20 pm
Seeing Naomi resemble his late girlfriend indeed tortured Jared. But it was also why he stopped, or at least had attempted to stop Marisa from bothering her. It reminded him of the way he once was, and why he was the way he was now. And because of that, he embraced that pain, as he still felt he deserved it all. Over the course of the class he wound up falling asleep, just unable and unwilling to keep his concentration upon the teacher. once the class was over, someone would probably wake him up, always with great care, for he was prone to lash out if his sleep was disturbed.

And indeed, after class he was woken up by one of the lower members, basically a shivering pile of newbie, yet to survive his first battle. Lucky for that guy, he didn't have to come close. With a grunt, Jared went to get some food, ignoring all whom offered to buy him food. He didn't want anyone's kindness. He'd get the same bland crap as always, the cheapest, most tasteless food he could find. He felt he didn't deserve better in the slightest after all. He heard commotion, and noticed how Aaron was taking care of some kid. Prolly had looked at him the wrong way. About to keep walking, he noted that guy that had stricken his second in command to save that girl. That caused him to pause. He'd watch that, as he wondered who'd win. He hadn't seen this new guy fight so far. It was important to keep track of possible enemies or allies. If he was a decent fighter perhaps he could get him to join up. If he beat Aaron, perhaps he'd decide to fight him too. Been a while since he fought anyone worthwhile. He adjusted his fingerless gloves, ensuring they were snugly in place, and leaned back against a wall rather casually. He didn't even bother to hide the fact he was watching the fight. Not even the teachers would dare to break it up now.
-I- silent_ame -I-

Jason Claymore

Demonic Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

-I- silent_ame -I-

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:51 am
Jason Claymore

Alex knew Aaron liked to attack first so she just watched him and waited for him to attack. It was easier to let him waste his own energy before using any of her own. When he started attacking she dodged his punches and kicks. Didnt take long for her to find and opening anf soon her fist made contact with his jaw. One swift kick and she knocked him off his feet. Aaron got up either way attacking one more only to get hit in the stomach again. "You b*****d" he said to her when he tumbled over. He looked at the kid they were beating up. "Get out of here" she told him and watched as he ran off. The others didnt try to fight her so she straightened herself out and grabbed her jacket putting it back on. "Lets get to lunch wile we still have time" she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:43 am
Jason Claymore

-I- silent_ame -I-

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500

Jason Claymore

Demonic Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:47 am
((sorry >.< I had a block and i forgot >.< ))

Jared had quietly observed the fight. He could tell it wasn't Aaron losing his touch, the new guy simply was that much better. And of course the others would not dare. Aaron was known as the best fighter on that school, the only one who outmatched him was Jared himself. He knew Aaron was going to work his a** off in order to get stronger. Usually first thing he did after a defeat, but no matter how skillful he'd get, no matter how much stronger, there were types of people you just couldn't win from. He moved out, away from the wall, the hint of a soulless grin tugging upon his lips. He wanted to fight this newcomer. He wanted someone to outclass him completely and beat him to nothing but a bloody pulp that he deserved to be after what happened back then. Like that would ever happen. Nobody had that same unrestricted way of fighting, akin to a man dead already.

He walked over to the two. The guy who had kicked Aaron's a**, and the one that seemed to be his ward of something. After the fight with Aaron he wasn't going to attack him. Short as the battle had lasted, he didn't want to take an unfair advantage. Once close enough, he spoke to Alex. "Nice fighting there. Aaron doesn't often gets his a** kicked like that." he said...
-I- silent_ame -I-

[edit]((might wanna think about using the guild's tagging system)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:36 am
Jason Claymore

Alex fixed her jacket and checked Naomi over just in case. She grabbed her hand and walked with her only for King of the Delinquents to show up. "Yeah well he shouldn't try to hurt girls and beat up some defenseless kid" Naomi said for her. Naomi didnt like him beating up some kid who couldnt defend himself and Alex was ordered to protect Naomi. She ran a hand through her hair. "Look we need to go get lunch before its over" Alex said. "You could join us if you'd like" Nomi offered. She wanted to know why this guy was so cold and she hoped maybe just maybe she could break down that wall he built. Alex on the other hand just did her job. Her only means of survival was to protect Naomi and do as she was told. Having feelings were not an option. It causes you to waiver, to get off guard. It stops you from doing things properly or finishing things. Feelings only got in the way.  

-I- silent_ame -I-

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500

-I- silent_ame -I-

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500