Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
The Reef Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:03 am
тнє яєєғ

User Image

Shimmering colors of coral can be seen a little ways out from
the shore. Speckled fish wander their way through their anemone homes and
deep into tunnels either naturally made or by their own fins. I'd suggest taking
some scuba gear out here if I were you~. Because unless you're good at holding
your breath, those fish definitely aren't going to sit out in the wide open air with
someone so much bigger coming to view them! We only ask that you be
respectful of our natural Soleil nature... Oh! But watch out for the drop-off!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Beach Going!&Hairstyle ║ Inner Bubble: Thank god for the sun! ║ Bank: $487 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

FINALLY!

Sasha huffed as her shoulders slumped a little. Her head tilted to the side, rolled forward and was straightened once again as she smiled. It took her forever to get here! She took about three wrong turns in downtown because she misinterpreted the directions given to her by others. You’d think, living in a coastal city, it’d be easy as pie to find the dang ocean, but not for the pinkette. She was so bad with directions, it was amazing she didn’t get lost walking around her own house! With a bright smile coming to her face, she squealed happily and jumped into the loose and warm sand. Sand slipped into her sandals, between her toes and caused the woman to bring her shoulders up as she giggled to herself. It was nice to be on the beach again. With her blue eyes shifting around behind her sunglasses, scanning the beach, it reminded her of Dockweiler beach back home. Sasha gave a soft sigh as she reminisced over her past, the family trips to the beach and teenage summer fun.

Azure orbs glittering, she picked up her feet and ran down towards the shore; holding onto her hat so it wouldn’t fly away. Coming up to the shore, Sasha looked out at the rolling tide, feeling the ocean breeze sweep through the strands of her hair that weren’t up. The nostalgia made her smile and excitement only grow with being here. As her gaze traveled further, she found a small store not too far off the shore. What could it be?! Turning, she casually strolled over to it, standing in front of the door and looking up at the sign. Lessons of the Sea. Blinking a few times, lashes brushing against the glass of her sunglasses, she shrugged and walked inside. Hearing the soft jingle of the bells as she opened the door, the young woman took off her sunglasses and put them on her hat. “Good morning ma’am! How can I help you?” the worker behind the counter greeted the pinkette. “I’m not sure yet…” she replied, her words trailing off as she continued looking around. The idea of surfing lessons sounded a little appealing actually. She’d never done it before...Actually, she had never done any of the lessons they offered and all sounded fun to do. The only question was which would she try first?

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:02 pm
User Image
M__U__L__L__O__Y
o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O
W E A R I N G: Not Applicable
S U P P L E S: {$600 bank:$400 pocket} PS4 remote
C H A T / I M: Available

╔══════
══════
══════╗

Roses, That's All You're Offering Me°°And Oh, I Wish To God That The Earth Would Turn Cold
╚══════
══════
══════╝

Blaire shifted his weight to his right foot, flipping his skateboard up as he slid off of it and tucked it under his arm. Obviously the thing was no good on sand, he'd fall face first like an eeijit. The Irish man whistled lowly, eyes scouring the vacant beach. On a great sunny day like this, no one was catching waves or sun? Shrugging, the man with magenta hair hoisted his water-prof bag onto one shoulder and trumped through the sand along the shore. Pep in step, he looked for...what was it called? Oho! Lessons of the Sea, the shop with the tell-tell name. Kicking sand up behind him, he marched towards one of two shops erected on the beach itself, passing up the smoothie place until later. At this immediate time he needed to rent a surf board and get in that water.

The bell above the door tinkled as he walked in, kicking sand out of his sandals where it lodged from under his toes. "Top of the morning to ya." He purred rather coyly, stepping past the pinkette to look at the wall of surfboards. There was a narrow selection of about a dozen, most meant for learning. The really nice ones were more expensive and few to be chosen from. Eventually he had to buy one of his own, one with a wicked awesome fin and a custom sprayed art of Peta aka King Pin. Then he could skip over this joint, except for the occasional pointer from the advanced instructor. Magenta hair fluttering around his ears as he scratched, he browsed for one he wanted to use this time.

╔══════
══════
══════╗

And My Heart Would Forget It's Made of Glass°°And All The Pretty Tulips Would Disappear
╚══════
══════
══════╝

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Beach Going!&Hairstyle ║ Inner Bubble: Thank god for the sun! ║ Bank: $487 〗

Sasha twirled a stray bit of pink hair, staring at the surfboards and wondering which would be good as a first time board. She had seen plenty of people on the waves, using surfboards that looked almost custom. Would that mean she’d have to buy a custom board too? Chewing into her bottom lip in contemplation, she stopped the twirling and scratched at her head with her pointer finger. This was a bit difficult. Perhaps she should talk to the guy behind the counter, that’s what he was there for after all. Spinning on her heel, she waltzed up to the counter, leaning against it as her arms rested on the counter top. “Hi…” she trailed off, feeling a little like a moron for walking into the store and not knowing a single thing about anything this store had to offer. Bringing a foot up, she balanced it against the floor with the front rim of her sandal, swaying her ankle side to side. “I was just looking at the surfboards over there and I was wondering if I could get your help.”

As her conversation with the clerk began, she heard the door open and a small ocean breeze blow in. At first she didn’t really pay any mind to him, until she heard the accent roll off his tongue. It wasn’t often you find a true Irishman out stateside. Curious about him, she casually glanced over her shoulder as he walked by her and towards the surfboards. Her blue eyes followed him until he was standing in front of the many options. He had an interesting choice in hair color, but then again, she couldn’t be one to talk with her bright pink hair. Looking back towards the clerk, she listened as he said that she could pay for lessons if she wanted to learn to surf, nodding her head mindlessly along. “I’ll uh...I’ll think about it…” she replied, turning back around, her arms sliding off the counter. As she turned around to go back to looking at the surfboards, she ran into a rack of snorkeling masks, dropping almost all of them at her feet. “Oh shoot!” she mumbled as she bent down to start picking them up. The clerk came around, telling her it was no big deal and he’d pick the rest up.

Shuffling back over to the wall of surfboards, she casually came up to the magenta haired man. “Hey!” she greeted with a small wave. “If you don’t mind, I have a bit of a question for you.” She wasn’t trying to impose, but she did also kind of want more friends then just Ryan. If he was going to be the only person she knew on this island, she’d get bored way too quickly. No offense to him. “Uhm, you see, I’m thinking about getting into surfing. Seems only right given we live on an island, and I know...Absolutely nothing about it. Which is kinda hilarious since I come from a city near like three different beaches. Anyways! I was wondering if maybe you could give me a few pointers, maybe teach me a little something,” she rambled, her tone drifting with a questioning inflection and a hopeful glimmer in her eyes as she looked up at him.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image
M__U__L__L__O__Y
W E A R I N G: Not Applicable
S U P P L E S: {$600 bank:$380 pocket} PS4 remote
C H A T / I M: Available

╔══════
══════
══════╗

Roses, That's All You're Offering Me°°And Oh, I Wish To God That The Earth Would Turn Cold
╚══════
══════
══════╝

Blaire looked over his shoulder as a loud clatter sounded from behind him, seeing the pinkette from earlier fumbling with an arm full of goggles. Rolling his eyes up to the ceiling so he wasn't caught staring, the male pointed out the board he wanted with his thumb. "Let's give her a go. Aye, that one." He confirmed, rolling his 'r's' and reaching into his bag before passing a twenty to the clerk in exchange for his choice. Heaving it off the counter, he raised the nose so the board stood at full height. He'd picked a good short board about seven feet long. There was then a friendly 'Hey' from the other side of the fiberglass, Blaire leaned it to the side to spy the girly on the other end. "How's she cutting?" He chipped, muting afterwards as she rambled on to her point. Oh! Maybe she thought he was an employee and was supposed to teach her. The foreigner laughed, slapping the counter with his hand. "Ya wanna surf do ya, that's a deadly idea lad. It's a wee bit overzealous though, don't cha think?"

Blaire moved his surf board to his other side. "First Let's cop on and take a look at the full picture here. This isn't something you'll get down in just one day." He stated simply, suspecting she wasn't really up for the task. You could take lessons on your family vacation, sure, knock yourself out; but surfing required physical agility and could be really dangerous! "Besides, I don't work here like you tink, I'm just another culchie whose been at this about two years." Certainly not instructor material, although it couldn't be that hard to lay down the basics. "I'm not saying no, I'm just letting you know." He couldn't be responsible for any injuries she got, he wasn't advertising himself here. She was better off paying for real lessons. Well maybe not better off, but smarter.

╔══════
══════
══════╗

And My Heart Would Forget It's Made of Glass°°And All The Pretty Tulips Would Disappear
╚══════
══════
══════╝

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cop on? Culchie? Sasha blinked at him rather dumbly as she listened to him. It almost sounded like he was trying to discourage her from even trying. However, with his accent, it was really hard to tell. Her head tilted to the side, pink hair brushing her shoulder. She was actually really confused about what he was trying to say, other than the fact that she wouldn’t learn in a day. That part was easy enough to catch. And she kind of expected that to be the case. Nothing can be learned in a day, well, nothing for her can anyways. Her brows pulled together as she continued to blink up at him, her mind trying to process what he had just told her. This was her first time meeting someone like him so understanding him was just the slightest bit difficult. Scratching at her head, just under the brim of her hat, she pushed her lips to one side before dropping her hand back to her side. “Okay, well, I don’t care?” she replied hesitantly, hoping she wasn’t about to make herself look like an idiot.

“I’ve played basketball, soccer and taken gymnastics,” she said, using her fingers to list off the sports. She was a sporty girl. Just because she often dressed in nice clothes didn’t mean she didn’t know how to get down and dirty. In fact, sports were one of her favorite things to do! “I’ve done a bit of boogie boarding if that helps also. Not a whole lot, mostly just for fun, but still…” she added, shrugging her shoulders. “I mean, I’m gonna tell ya right now, you’re not gonna get me to change my mind. And besides, the fact that you don’t work here makes it better on my wallet. Though, if this becomes a regular thing, I don’t mind paying you if you want.”

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:24 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑨тн

☾☼ םαч ①⑨ σғ мσитн ③ ιи sσℓєιℓ cιтч ☼☽

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher tapped his lips and inspected the little shack that was a store hear on the beach, his hips swaying as he rocked on his feet. Oddly enough, because he could levitate, Fisher wasn't sure if he knew how to swim. Which meant he probably couldn't. And should be bother to learn? Like he said, he could levitate. Still he wondered anyway, intertwining his hands behind his back and cocking his head. "Oh, oh oh~" He sang melodiously along with the dubstep ringing in his ears through his head phones. Swimming was a good skill, he couldn't levitate infinately. But- neither could be swim forever. Both would fire him out, and he'd drown without help. At least if he learned he could lean on either. Yes, that's a good point. The mushi looked out the door at the pouring sunlight. He could spare his money for lessons, but maybe he should try again once he had a job and a steady income. For now, the ginger waddled around the shop, taking a good look at the rental equipment and all the cool surfboards. Could he surf? As long as he wasn't afraid of breaking anything while he paddled about. Maybe he should do that! He grinned, looking at a board twice as long as himself. "Woah-oh-oh~" He sang.

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *Do I know how to swim?!*◈ I'm Doin'! What? Swim Lessons? ◈ I'm Hangin'! With --! (Sorta) . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Cant swim ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:36 am
whiters4

User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

It happened to be a nice day out so the small blonde decided to take a stroll of the town. Luka walked threw the park and soon enough she ended up by the beach, which did not happen often seeing she was afraid of the water. Still she found herself by the beach and as long as she stayed far enough from the water she should be fine right? Luka took off her shoes and sunk her feet into the sand, the one thing she loved about the beach was the sand running threw her toes. Her normal stroll along the beach soon turned into a run along the beach, feeling the salty wind go threw her hair as she ran. A shop could be seen in sight so she ran towards the shop to see if they had any bottle of water she could buy. From it being this warm and that run she needed it.

The small female walked into the shop out of breath and looked around. She would never go into a shop like this, not even the beach unless she was dragged to. There was a first for everything. As she looked around she then noticed a short ginger that she had seen before. " H-Hey..." She said out of breath, holding her necklace that she bought off of him.

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
Money: $190
Mood: out of breath
Wearing: Beach?

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Oh, sailing lessons! Now that was something Fisher would like to learn! How was it that he'd never considered it before?! The mushi' eyes lit up with awe, seeing that he could even rent a boat. Super neat, more than neat! Man, he knew he should save up his money, but his best was this?! Oh, oh! He had an idea! An absolutely grand- The ginger heard a voice, flipping around to it before he brimmed with even more joy. "Luka! Hello!" He chimed, and glomped her happily. He lifted one arm to her shoulder, gracefully spinning her to face the front of the store where their services were listed. He pointed with a childish grin. "Look, sailing lessons! Wanna try it with me? Please?!" He begged, I popping his arm to face her, hands on her shoulders. "Imagine how fun it could be!"

User Image
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *Do I know how to swim?!*◈ I'm Doin'! What? Swim Lessons? ◈ I'm Hangin'! With --! (Sorta) . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Cant swim ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image

The ginger turned around and greeted her, she was about to ask him how he was doing but the next thing she knew he glomping her. She blinked a little surprised as she did not see this coming at all. It had been a while since Luka had any contact with anyone, not since she left London in October when she said good bye to her family. Wow had it really been that long since she had someone hug her? " Nice seeing you." She couldn't help but let out a small giggle. Fisher then turned her to face the front of the store and pointed to where the services were listed, asking if she wanted to do sailing lessons. "S-Sailing? You want to go sailing... With me?" She asked, pointing to herself then looked towards the water. "L-Like... Out there... I-In the water, the sea r-right? I-I dont do to well with the water."

Mood: little nervous

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Fisher nodded vigorously to confirm having only want this to be done with Luka and no one else, although it helped that she just happened to be the person who showed up just now. His hair bounced off the lenses of his glasses as his head bobbed and he looked towards the water like she was. "Yep! Just imagine it, you and me right in the open sea! I mean, we won't even be in the water, it's a boat, sailing!" He intreated all the more, beginning to shimmy with excitement. How cool would that be?! He let her go, walking towards the front counter and spinning to face the blonde again. "C'mon, don't you just adore the idea?" He cooed, hands on his hips so he was posed -unintentionally- like superman. "If you don't start living right now, you're never going to get around to it. Right?" Although that really only applied to her, since he could always just start over in the next body. Nevertheless! Why shouldn't they take chances and go on adventures?!

User Image

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:42 am
User Image

Oh Luka was imagining it alright, sinking down to the bottom, water crashing over her as she tried to scramble up for any air but just be sunk down without anyone hearing her cries. The young blonde just looked out at the water as if she was looking at a ghost. She was deathly scared of any deep form of water, you wouldn't even see her close to a river unless she knew for sure it was no deeper then her hips. Luka's head slowly turned to where the ginger went off too, who seemed to be excited about all of this. Luka looked at Fisher for a moment before looking out at the water again. She did move to a island after all, she was going to have to face one of her fears sooner or later. " Its just sailing right? We are not going into the water at all right?" She asked before her unique coloured eyes looked towards Fisher. " Alright I will do it... O-Only if I get a life jacket and with another floating device." Those were her terms if he wanted her to go with him.

Mood: little nervous

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Fisher stopped his exciting gyrating to study the fear stricken look on Luka's face, falling silent as he followed her gaze to the ocean. Was Luka afraid of water? He wondered, dropping his hands to his side and fisting his fingers gently through his hair. What was someone who was scared of water doing at a beach? Maybe she was scared of boats? Boats were super safe, the titanic had only been a tragic anomaly! Using his finger to cross his heart, the mushi grinned and nodded, "Yes, as per standard safety regulations, my sweet." He swore, standing with his shoulders back and his chin lifted before chirping, "And I'll protect you!" She didn't have to be worried, they would be with an instructor at first. Besides, he was so excited to be doing this with her that he couldn't see anything bad happening. Now that he agreed to wear life vests, he knew for sure that she would one- she promised. Snickering, he took her hand and began to steer her outside. "We'll agree to a date before we get started, I'm hoping to get an extra job not selling jewlery, just to be sure I'm prepared to save my half." He began to explain as she trumped across the beach. "In the mean time, do you want to build a sandcastle with me, Luka?"

User Image

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:16 pm
User Image

It was done, the two of them would be getting sailing lessons, something she had never even dreamed about doing but here she was agreeing to with a man she hardly knew. Luka smiled as Fisher agreed to her having a life jacket and did not question why. Most people would make fun of her for it like back in high school but Fisher was not like most people. When the ginger claimed he was going to protect her a slight blush came onto her face as it caught her off guard but then she just smiled more and laughed. "Thank you Fisher." She laughed out as she fixed her glasses even though she really didn't need to have them on at the moment. Fisher took her free hand and started to lead her across the beach, which was a nice feeling. She was not use to having people be so close to her in anyway really other then her sisters daughter Olivia. Luka looked down at their two hands tangled together before looking up at Fisher with a smile. " I would love too."

Mood: happy

whiters4

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items