User Image
                                                        ╔══════════════╗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAbout Me ::xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello there everybody! I am YesterdayTodayForever, but just call me YTF. I am in love with role-playing! I love music, singing, dancing, being fun, chatty, and always willing to meet new people. Although I hate sour foods, spicy things, loud noises, crowds, and my anxiety issues. I absolutely love PewDiePie and Yamimash, but I think Markiplier tops them all <3 I am a single mother that works part-time, and I am nineteen, soon to be twenty. So I am of age. ^^
                                                        I am currently looking for LONG TERM role-plays, alright?
                                                        . . . Here is a little about me so you know what to expect . . .

I do any sort of gender pairings, Yaoi (guyxguy) and Yuri (girlxgirl)
                                                        I play men and women characters (mostly male, so a change is always accepted)
                                                        I am rather creative and love to have fun with my writing, I am still a learning writer, but I think I am pretty good
                                                        I am very easy going and awesome to chat with, definitely don't be afraid to mess with me
                                                        I usually like to type a good-sized one to two paragraphs, possibly more, depending on what my partner can give me to work with
                                                        I absolutely LOVE pretty posts. For my partner, it isn't needed, but I do want at least a picture and name at the most
                                                        Grammar is a must for me, I understand common mistakes, as I have them myself
                                                        I use anime and real pictures, it all depends on my partners preference
                                                        I prefer quality over quantity with my posts and partners. I usually try to stay clear of the whole one liner thing because it just irks me.
                                                        I can be seme, seke, and uke, although it isn't very often I am actually able to play uke
                                                        I only roleplay in threads, it makes things much easier for me, as long as I am quoted things will be just great!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPairings ::xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is my wide variety of pairings to choose from!

school setting
                                                        - student x student
                                                        - teacher x student
                                                        - rebel x goodie two shoes
                                                        - bully x victim
                                                        - cheater x boyfriend/girlfriend
                                                        - best friends
                                                        - famous guy x high school girl (star x non-fan)
                                                        - chat site (sort of like IMVU -- two people meet online and create some sort of weird relationship but end up going to the same school together and are in different cliques)
                                                        - drug addict x nerd

fantasy
                                                        - neko x human
                                                        - vampire x human
                                                        - demon x angel
                                                        - doll x human
                                                        - ghosts/supernatural
                                                        - prince(ss) x servant/knight
                                                        - slave x master/mistress
                                                        - trapped in a haunted house
                                                        - kidnapped x kidnapper
                                                        - pirates
                                                        - arranged marriage
                                                        - fairy/nymph x human
                                                        - mage x templar
                                                        - guardian angel x human
                                                        - vampire demon prince(ss) x guardian/knight

human/other
                                                        - pirate x hostage
                                                        - orphan x rich
                                                        - slave x master/mistress
                                                        - prince(ss) x servant/knight
                                                        - photographer x model
                                                        - cheater x boyfriend/girlfriend
                                                        -best friends
                                                        - siblings/step-sibling
                                                        - long lost best friends/lovers
                                                        - rich city boy x farm girl
                                                        - runaways
                                                        - stranded on an island
                                                        - zombie apocalypse
                                                        - gamers
                                                        - kidnapped x kidnapper
                                                        - exes meeting again
                                                        - single parents
                                                        - arranged marriage
                                                        - twins x boyfriend/girlfriend

╚══════════════╝