Submit

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:27 pm
So I got this interesting idea for a yaoi rp, however I'll need a partner. Anybodty availible to join in? If so, feel free to message me here or shoot me a PM, thanks

Plot:Based of the fandom of the I'm guessing favorite couple idea in Vocaloid, Akaito and Kaito, who're exact opposites. So it's kind of an opposites attract relationship, as well as a Sadist/Masochist relationship. Pretty much Kaito and Akaito meet during their summer break from college, finding out they go to the same one, and pretty much Akaito drags Kaito into a world in which being bad feels good. There's also like a hidden war between supernatural beings going on, and Akaito just so happens to be one, and they get attacked by a fallen Angel, which renders Kaito near death, but Akaito saves him, by giving him some of his blood, turning Kaito into a familar for akaito, and pretty much Kaito is used as a play thing as well as fighting partner. it does focus on their relationship which is an odd one, because Akaito takes pleasure in Hurting Kaito during their intamacy, and Kaito likes it, but feels like he's a slave to it. The fighting aspect happens once in a while and basically to defeat the enemy they have to rip off their clothing and the sun pretty much turns them to ash.

Both spots are taken, but I'm awaiting a response, so this topic is closed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:23 am
Akaito

seme
User Image

Major: Art & Animation

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

revenge era