Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Are you vulnerable to fall in love easily ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:31 pm
My coworkers and I were talking about something and then 2 of them told me that When someone loves them, they wonder why (like you like a weirdo like me), they feel lucky, so they will date that guy.

So, they basically have low confidence of themselves, and would be in a relationship easily when the opportunity comes...

I found it a bit silly because I believe that a couple is made of 2 people loving each other and not just get what they can get...

I mean... How many times did it happen that someone likes you but you didn't and rejected him? Imagine, would you date him just because there is no one ?

My answer is no.

However, it reminded me of something that happened to me.
A guy had a crush on me, he kept teasing me, he kept complimenting me, how I'm cute, pretty or whatever.... I believe that when a guy start to text you message like Hi Sweety... HE IS INTERESTED IN YOU. He also started to caress my arm whenever he could. He texted me often. It was stupid that I gave him my phone number, I mean at work we all have coworkers phone number to call them if we need someone to exchange work hours.

But, I didn't like him. He didn't attract me at all. However, I really liked his compliments... that I started to like him... I was vulnerable because no one was like this with me before.

His true self really showed when he texted me. He texted me dirty messages. Talking to me about sex. Asking me sexual questions to know if I was a experienced person in that. And everytime he said it in a way that made me feel like it's my fault if I'm angry that he texts me that. He would ask me do you want to come to my place.

Seriously after he keep talking about sex, he asked me to come to his place.
He would always make me feel like the culprit, the mean person.

I didn't save his messages. So, I have no example bring out.
We also had a fight and he started to insult me YOU ARE A b***h, YOU ARE FAKE.

It really hurt me. So, I told him about it and he apologized.Then, he would compliment me to make me feel good.
Then he left to another country.

I talked about this in Gaia when it happened and Gaians responses make me realized that I was trying to be friend with someone that I don't want to. He is a perverted guy and keep blaming me, making me feel like the bad person. He is too arrogant to think that HE IS THE PROBLEM and keep blaming others.
So, I blocked his phone number because I didn,t want to get message from him again. Because it was a toxic relationship. I found my weakness, I'm vulnerable to critiques and want to be the good person.

It was the best choice I've ever made !!
I still have the same phone number, so I know if he change his phone number I might get messages or call from him.

I didn't have a lot of money back then, it costs 50$ to change phone numbers. So, one day when I have money I'll change phone number. I cannot change my phone number now also because I'm unemployed and all my cv sent have this phone number. My supervisor from my previous job needs to call me also if there's job for me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:14 pm
I sometimes do yes.

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash