Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[ Water & Wind ] Let's get these tribes going! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:06 pm
It took a while...
User Image
Personality ||
Proud and somewhat arrogant, Shandor knows full well who he is and takes great pride in it. He's the Magus of the wind, the leader of the B'alam blessed to the sky, and the author of what he believes to be the most culturally colorful Tribe of B'alam in the realm. He takes great pride in his tribe and the members within but he's not exactly quiet about his opinions about the land-dwellers. They seem...sad. So dull and boring, and in a way he pities them. But pity doesn't slow his paws from snatching goods from down below. After all, his tribe comes first in his mind. If their survival means that those below have to work harder to make up for the losses they've caused that's just how life goes.

Above all things he values freedom and he wishes to impress this on the children of the wind.

User Image
Personality ||
Scholarly, quiet, and insightful- Stillwater is a river-minded spirit within the Water Tribe. He sees the tribe as a whole as a large family, the newly awakened as his surrogate children, and the Grand Weaver as his own father. He believes that knowledge and understanding will enrich the tribe and the world as a whole. In the future, he wishes to create a grand library of collected knowledge and stories with copies and transcripts to be shared with any that come seeking knowledge.

He's the smallest of the Magi, standing just slightly taller than an avarage male B'alam with long legs and a lean structure. He's soft-spoken and a little too trusting, but he believes that the Weaver would want all B'alam to seek him through their brothers and sisters.

But I finally have my Magi from both the Water and the Wind Tribes. The FC contests were a while ago and I apologize for my inactivity, but now I think I can start getting these tribes up and going! The FC's will all need to fulfill their appointed roles and, to reward effort, I will eventually color up some freebies for you, the fc owners, to give away to help support and supplement your FC plots.

But before we get too far- I would like the Magi of each tribe to meet with their fc's in backlogged rp, build relationships with them, and see these plots moving forward. This will not only help build tribal relationships, but it will give me an idea of what to do for each fc to see their positions supplemented,a nd the trie as a whole will benefit!

So I would like to grab each of you in a private rp where your B'alam awakens and is mentored by the magus of their territory. That's right- time to put those entries to the test!

Wind FC Owners ||
GunSniper

[ Radical Dreamer ]

shyanimegrl

Geyser Eelborn

Water FC Owners ||
Andranis

krusnik05

Ririka

Depawsit

exclaim Please quote me! I would like to start up some rp's asap, just let me know if you are available/interested!

exclaim If you don't have an fc that's fine! I want my characters to know their tribes down to the newest member!

exclaim If I owe you a tag, please quote me with a link! It's been a busy few weeks so I need some prodding. Sorry about that!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:35 pm
Thalion

wahmbulance heart Eeeeeee yes please I am totally available and totally interested in Magus Shandor x FC Master Keeper Shamira Wind RP with you, Thalion! *U*

I just have a few small errands today to quickly finish up and I am all open to winding down tonight and would be all too happy with our RP getting started and rolling for the duration before sleepy time if this is also a possibility for you that you'd like us to begin x D But anytime, I am all set to RP yesssssss OUO  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:43 pm
Thalion

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-AH!! LET'S GET RIDDLE-MOUTHING!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:10 pm
Thalion

I'm up for anymore rps with Gundisalv!

Also a tag for this role play: Link  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:54 pm
krusnik05
Thalion

We could start up something new! :3 That one seemed pretty well wrapped up to me. I wouldn't mind a time-jump in the same one or an ORP for water tribe members for Gun to seek out in the storm. :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:10 pm
Thalion
krusnik05
Thalion

We could start up something new! :3 That one seemed pretty well wrapped up to me. I wouldn't mind a time-jump in the same one or an ORP for water tribe members for Gun to seek out in the storm. :3

Sure! I'm definitely up for that biggrin  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:53 am
Thalion

Heeeey, so, I know this doesn't have to do with Stillwater or with Shandor, but I would like to RP between my gal Nasim and your Ardavan--she's a member of Kauzi Ukame and I implied in my entry that she looks up to Ardavan as one of her personal heroes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:57 pm
Geyser Eelborn

Sounds good! I would really like to flesh out relations with the colony before he's crippled. Would you like me to start or did you have something in mind? :3  

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:59 pm
shyanimegrl

I dunno if an rp was started or I was supposed to. ;A; ImighthavelostthelinkomgI'msorry!  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:51 pm
Thalion
Geyser Eelborn

Sounds good! I would really like to flesh out relations with the colony before he's crippled. Would you like me to start or did you have something in mind? :3

I could start it when I get home.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:19 pm
Thalion

Uhm... I don't know if you would be interested, but I've got two Water Tribe b'alam ( Oracle and Mkali ) that would love to meet Stillwater.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:49 pm
Thalion

Freaking never got the quote for this thread o3o

Just saw it in the top threads for the guild and was like *click*

But yeah, let me know when Stillwater feels up for the very tiring experience of dealing with Seriadne for the day! We can get one started whenever you have some free time. I know you're a little bogged at the moment, but we can work it out around both our hectic schedules <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:25 am
Thalion

Rp between Stillwater and Naoki? He is still rather young and inexperienced in the ways of being a member of the water tribe, and I think Stillwater could show him the true meaning behind being part of a tribe to begin with. He is a restless youth who is seeking answers but doesn't really know how to go about it.

Thank you for your consideration!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:28 am
Regal Renegade
Thalion

Rp between Stillwater and Naoki? He is still rather young and inexperienced in the ways of being a member of the water tribe, and I think Stillwater could show him the true meaning behind being part of a tribe to begin with. He is a restless youth who is seeking answers but doesn't really know how to go about it.

I would love that! :3 We could backlog him as a cub too if you'd like, I know you recently got him and he's already grown up. XD

Would you like me to start or would you like to set us up? :3  

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:30 am
Thalion
Regal Renegade
Thalion

I would love that! :3 We could backlog him as a cub too if you'd like, I know you recently got him and he's already grown up. XD

Would you like me to start or would you like to set us up? :3

Oh that would be wonderful haha! He is quite the little handful as a cub, so it will be fun. I can go ahead and start! Is there a particular place where Stillwater can be found?

EDIT: I was far too excited! Here is the link, if I need to change anything please let me know as I am still getting a hang of it. ^^

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff