Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✔Mouse-ellanious(Miscellanious stuff)✔
when I go to college...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:12 am
I want to go for vet tech first and then I am planning on going for the U of M minneapolis/st.paul so yea I am gonna try to open up a practice and then i will hire someone who can help put down the animals for me but I was inspired when I was like 7 I went to a vet clinic in rockford MN and I saw a bunch of animals being put down and I got angry and said, " I AM GOING TO BE A VET SO I CAN SAVE ANIMALS NOT PUT THEM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:03 pm
Hire someone who can help put down the animals? question  

Yule Cat

Chatty Cat

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:01 am
Yule Cat
that was what I was planning to  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:12 am
Master Strings
Yule Cat
I don't really get it, sorry. If you want to become a vet, why would you not want to do it yourself? (of it's necessary of course)  

Yule Cat

Chatty Cat

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:30 pm
Yule Cat
Master Strings
Yule Cat
I don't really get it, sorry. If you want to become a vet, why would you not want to do it yourself? (of it's necessary of course)
Sadly it is a reality that vets themselves put the animals down, but if its too much for you to physically do it, I'm sure once you open your own practice the other vets that begin to work their could do it, and you could just be the examining, counseling part of it! I know a practice in my area like that, they do pretty well.
But it means the customer base might be a little miffed, if the whole time they've been coming to you, you've seen to them and then when its time, you get someone else to do it. You'd probably still have to be in the room a few times as it happens :c  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:35 am
Maddy-Mazey
Sadly it is a reality that vets themselves put the animals down, but if its too much for you to physically do it, I'm sure once you open your own practice the other vets that begin to work their could do it, and you could just be the examining, counseling part of it! I know a practice in my area like that, they do pretty well.
But it means the customer base might be a little miffed, if the whole time they've been coming to you, you've seen to them and then when its time, you get someone else to do it. You'd probably still have to be in the room a few times as it happens :c

I guess it's personal? If I would be a vet and i treat that animal, I would also want to put it down to sleep myself, if I had to.  

Yule Cat

Chatty Cat

✔Mouse-ellanious(Miscellanious stuff)✔

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces