Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Really want to do a 1x1 Yaoi role play with someone!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreatComeBack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:06 am
I'd love to find a few role playing buddies. Below are som plot ideas/ characters pairs/ etc. But if none of these interest you that's ok! Just PM me or reply with ideas of your own! Also, I don't mind being Seme or Uke. Either one is okay with me!

> Elf x Orc (this would be like a forbidden love situation)
> Bandit/Pirate x Wannabe/Admirer
> Royalty x Peasant
> "Straight" Teen x Gender Queer Teen
> Popular Bully x Shy Teen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:12 am
GreatComeBack
> Royalty x Peasant

Hey there I don't mind rping this with you man, And same like you I dont mind playing either uke or seme but for this can i play the seme role? Dont really care if i play the role as the royalty or peasant so you can choose which role you want  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GreatComeBack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:13 am
Pro Slap
GreatComeBack
> Royalty x Peasant

Hey there I don't mind rping this with you man, And same like you I dont mind playing either uke or seme but for this can i play the seme role? Dont really care if i play the role as the royalty or peasant so you can choose which role you want

I already like you. I say "man" "bro" "bruh" a lot, so I'm stoked that you apparently use it, too. smile

Go ahead and shoot me a PM! Sounds great so far. I'd probably prefer to be the peasant..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:21 am
GreatComeBack
Pro Slap
GreatComeBack
> Royalty x Peasant

I already like you. I say "man" "bro" "bruh" a lot, so I'm stoked that you apparently use it, too. smile

Go ahead and shoot me a PM! Sounds great so far. I'd probably prefer to be the peasant..

Would you like me to do a small profile when I shoot you the pm? Just so we know the basics of each character? and Plus im sorta at school right now so i wont reply back alot intil i get home.  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GreatComeBack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:23 am
Pro Slap
GreatComeBack
Pro Slap
GreatComeBack
> Royalty x Peasant

Would you like me to do a small profile when I shoot you the pm? Just so we know the basics of each character? and Plus im sorta at school right now so i wont reply back alot intil i get home.

That would be great. smile Yea take your time, I'll but together mine.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:26 am
GreatComeBack
Pro Slap
GreatComeBack
Pro Slap
GreatComeBack
> Royalty x Peasant

One more question do you usually use description of what the character looks like or use a picture if so picture anime or real?  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GreatComeBack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:27 am
Pro Slap
GreatComeBack
Pro Slap
GreatComeBack
Pro Slap
GreatComeBack
> Royalty x Peasant

One more question do you usually use description of what the character looks like or use a picture if so picture anime or real?

I'm going to use a picture but if you don't want to you don't have to. I usually do neither anime nor real people It's usually like a digital painting half-way between the two. Feel free to use whatever makes you comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:46 pm
Bump  

GreatComeBack

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:07 pm
GreatComeBack
I'd love to find a few role playing buddies. Below are som plot ideas/ characters pairs/ etc. But if none of these interest you that's ok! Just PM me or reply with ideas of your own! Also, I don't mind being Seme or Uke. Either one is okay with me!

> Elf x Orc (this would be like a forbidden love situation)
> Bandit/Pirate x Wannabe/Admirer
> Royalty x Peasant
> "Straight" Teen x Gender Queer Teen
> Popular Bully x Shy Teen

Either "Straight" Teen x Gender Queer Teen or Popular Bully x Shy Teen.
Though with the bully one, I would very much prefer to be the victim. Only because I always play the bully x.x and change is needed lol.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games