Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV RP(Role-playing)
Aeri's Bar {WIP}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alyx Xandyr

Toxic Genius

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Down a small alleyway in a rather run-down part of town, a light is on throughout the night. Just down the narrow staircase and through the door and you find yourself in a haven of tomfoolery, liqour and spirits.

As you wade through the crowd of drunkards and over the floor with the thin sticky layer of alcohol you come to the bar, a gruff looking man standing behind takes his eyes from the 20th glass of piss he's serving to a man barely able to move to get a look at you, a steely gaze which has seen it all, leaning onto the bar he strikes up conversation immediately before you even get a chance to draw breath.

"Ahhh.. I see y'found the bar then! Let me guess... Every other bar, club or pub just called last orders? Or did some lass turn y'down? Or are y'banned from everywhere else? Nay worries, take up a stool and I'll pour y'drink.. Lest y'get sober on me and realise where on earth y'found y'self. Dun worry, y'safe among the crowd, they're all t'pissed t'start 'nythin', plus I can bust a skull if need be. We ain't got none of those 'fancier' drinks, y'got goats piss or t'moonshine so powerful you'll forget y'ever were born!"

With a winsome smirk he leans in closer, one arm on the bar and the other outstretched behind him, showing the menu of drinks as he spoke once again,

"So, What'cha fancy?"

-----------

This is a Social RP, aimed at being more for entertainment and fun. Aeri is propertier of the bar and has free access around the establishment. The facilities are:

Bar (Barman's domain)
Staff Room (A few male and female barkeeps are seen dashing in and out as they clean up)
Office (Aeri's Personal Office, the door is often locked..)
Main Floor (Several tabled booths are against the walls, the main floor is struck with lights and music)
DJs Booth (A booth with reinforced glass incase the punters don't like the jams being played. State of the art, access is restricted)
Toilets (Just like every other club toilets, disgusting, covered in piss, and there's a creepy person in the corner selling mints, aftershaves and perfumes and lollipops for way more than their worth.)

----

Jobs!

I need me a Barkeep who can keep up the 'persona' above. If not I don't mind making edits, barmen/women are needed for cleaning duties and general duties (And obviously for RPing) and DJs are interchangable, house DJs are cool though!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:58 pm
Bump~

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
IV RP(Role-playing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff