Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Absences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:30 am
extending my "absence"
it's really me taking break from roleplaying in general, but I am still around sporadically.
Rather than feel being chased around to write or make other wait for me for weeks, I feel it's better that I take hiatus

I am not sure how long before I return to rp again. (I expect it will take months)

btw sometimes I tend to forget to log out that result in me showing up online for hours when I am actually not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:55 am
amarzyciel
extending my "absence"
it's really me taking break from roleplaying in general, but I am still around sporadically.
Rather than feel being chased around to write or make other wait for me for weeks, I feel it's better that I take hiatus

I am not sure how long before I return to rp again. (I expect it will take months)

btw sometimes I tend to forget to log out that result in me showing up online for hours when I am actually not.

Thank you for the notification!
It's always better to hear from someone that is going to be 'absent' than to just see them suddenly disappear.
I really do hope you'll get your rp muse back, in time. and Also, i wish you well with whatever you may be doing irl. :3  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:03 am
Vigilia

Thank you for the notification!
It's always better to hear from someone that is going to be 'absent' than to just see them suddenly disappear.
I really do hope you'll get your rp muse back, in time. and Also, i wish you well with whatever you may be doing irl. :3

Thanks

I think I have my muse, it's more that if I start rp-ing I ended up caring a bit too much that I can abandon or freeing time I shouldn't
procrastination at its finest sweatdrop
There's time I am like: "ugh, I want to write, but but, I must endure it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:45 pm
My absence doesn't affect anyone other than Heiress, and I've already told her, but in case anyone has any plans to meet Cheria, I should probably inform you guys.

My sister's in the hospital for reasons I don't know yet, so if I disappear for days, it's because I'm at the hospital with her or at my mom's. I'm not sure which one, if either happens.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:49 pm
Jewel of Antares
My absence doesn't affect anyone other than Heiress, and I've already told her, but in case anyone has any plans to meet Cheria, I should probably inform you guys.

My sister's in the hospital for reasons I don't know yet, so if I disappear for days, it's because I'm at the hospital with her or at my mom's. I'm not sure which one, if either happens.

Oh yikes D: I'm sorry to hear that, Jewel. I hope she's okay, and it's nothing serious :c  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:08 pm
I have been inactive as of late, due to having to move. I still do not have full access to a reliable source to the internet, so I will still be inactive with the time being. I do apologize for any inconveniences that I may have caused.  

Precocious Pumpkin

Beloved Strawberry

9,175 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:09 pm
Precocious Pumpkin
I have been inactive as of late, due to having to move. I still do not have full access to a reliable source to the internet, so I will still be inactive with the time being. I do apologize for any inconveniences that I may have caused.

D: oh no!
Just letting you know you've been acknowledged, and thank you sooooo much for letting us know!
Good luck with the adjusting after moving~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:42 pm
I meant to tell people awhile ago, but have been too busy with my vacation.

I won't be able to post anytime soon. I still have two weeks of vacation. And, frankly, Ezra's going to backnout and find an Electric-type to fight Misty with. I think Crush's post pressured me into agreeing to a battle he's not ready for, and that's not okay with me. Apparently, normal conversations aren't possible for some people.

Sorry for the inconvenience. sweatdrop  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:34 pm
I will be going camping 03/18 - 03/21. The Gaia app lets me view PMs and threads but not guild posts for some reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:49 am
I would like to apologize for my absence as of late. We got some new games and I unplugged my monitor to plug it into my xbox... And I may have accidentally broken the screen. I have a new screen and intense yearning to roleplay. I am back!  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:22 pm
I would like to apologize for my unforseen absence as well, but I am back now  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:58 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Welcome back ^w^  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:06 pm
Koukaze
Ryssa Blackblood

Welcome back ^w^
thank you thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:46 am
GUYS!!! I'm gonna be gone between May 23 and May 29. My husband and I are taking our honeymoon finally.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:02 am
shabatha
GUYS!!! I'm gonna be gone between May 23 and May 29. My husband and I are taking our honeymoon finally.
Oh wow, congrats Shabs! :0  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces