Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨
St. Patrick's day 2015! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Xx House Cat generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 28!

Xx House Cat

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:29 am
pirate  
Xx House Cat generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 27!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:30 am
pirate  

Xx House Cat

Beloved Lunatic

Starri Ari generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 8!

Starri Ari

Dedicated Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:36 am
I was about 6 or 7 years old. My family rented a beach house for a weekend and in the yard was a swing set.On the first evening my mom told me not to play on it so naturally I was drawn to it. I went on it the next day and started swinging, going higher and higher and then the one of the chains snapped in mid air (it was old and really rusty from the sea air i guess?) I was holding on pretty tightly so i didn't fall out but i was jerked right into this little cluster of palm trees in pots on the side of the set like some kind of tarzan. I was just really stunned, got a few bruises and scratches and a couple of pots broke lol. I didn't know if I should have laughed or cried and I just skulked back to the house and sat on the porch.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:39 am
I rolled 8 in my post above! eek

Maddy-Mazey

Starri Ari

Dedicated Gawker

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:57 pm
soul of ana
Here is my St. Patty look
I saw it! Super cute smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:58 pm
Pastrychefzozo
a childhood memory, it is kinda funny. So i was 4 or 5 years old at this point, in my favorite pink and white dress when my family took our annual trip to the local falls. With tons of big rocks to play on i picked the biggest one i could find. Well, i had to pick the one with the biggest puddle in front of it, so when i accidentally slid off the rock i fell right into the muddy puddle. My mom had to clean me off in a bathroom sink... I will never forget my mud caked trip to the falls.
Awwwh in your favorite dress! D:  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:59 pm
lmFoofy
Back then I was around 5 years old. My older sister was 8 years old.
I decided to ''draw'' on the dust of our father's car.
But to do a prank, I tried to write my sister's name. That way, she will be accused!

(Hohoho, such funny prank.)
However my writing skills weren't really developped, and i wrote some letters backward. My father figured it out and scolded me.
To have her revenge, my older sister decided, some time later, to do the same trick. She ''wrote'' in the dust of the car, but this time she wrote my name. With some letters backwards again!
My father was really pissed, and thought it was me again, because it wasn't well written.

Awwwh! So many hijjinks LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:00 pm
Samazin
So this was between the age of 3-4, not quite sure. ha sweatdrop but my brother and i were outside playing. I cant remember if he had a bike or not, but he decided to steal my trike and ride it. As soon as he sat on it, it broke in half and we had to throw it away. I think i cried for two days straight. I still get a little mad every time i think about it! ha
Awh! He was a lot bigger then you, eh? xD
Poor Tricycle! poor little you! I would cry lol  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:02 pm
mistymountaingirl
So, my earliest recollection is when I was about three or four. My older brother & sister & I were playing on my Dad's red truck. My brother was the daddy, my sister was the mommy, and I, of course, was the baby. My brother was back in the back of the truck. My sister got in & scooted over under the steering wheel. I proceeded to climb up in the truck but I couldn't shut the big old truck door, even though I tried. I yelled for my brother to shut it for me but he said no, so I tried again. About the time I put my little hand out, my brother decided to go ahead & slam the big old door closed, slamming my little hand in it. I immediately SCREAMED! My sister screamed for my brother to open the door & when he did, my index finger was hanging my a few threads. After the initial pain, it didn't hurt, strangely. I ran into the house w/my hand holding the other hand together. When I showed my mommy, she almost passed out. She got us all in the truck & off we went to the hospital. Once there, they put my hand into this solution that turned red (which I realize now was from my blood.) They took me into the operating room & flattened my hand out & attached it to a flat surface, where it couldn't move. They sewed my finger back on & being little, I healed quickly. To this day, I have a strange fingernail on that hand. I don't know if they replaced the nail or if it's just from being smashed but it looks differently from my other nails. Each time I look at it, I remember to be careful of my hands & keep them out of dangerous places! 3nodding
Oh wow!! I accidently slammed my own finger once but it didn't even split the nail! I can't imagine O_O  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:03 pm
sixela-242
hello everyone
Hi smile  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:03 pm
Cat Sapphire
Happy St. Paddy's Day...soon! lol
Happy Patty's to you!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:04 pm
Maddy-Mazey
Pastrychefzozo
a childhood memory, it is kinda funny. So i was 4 or 5 years old at this point, in my favorite pink and white dress when my family took our annual trip to the local falls. With tons of big rocks to play on i picked the biggest one i could find. Well, i had to pick the one with the biggest puddle in front of it, so when i accidentally slid off the rock i fell right into the muddy puddle. My mom had to clean me off in a bathroom sink... I will never forget my mud caked trip to the falls.
Awwwh in your favorite dress! D:
well, at the time it was my favorite... but looking back it helped me get an A on my public speaking project back in college, and it is a memory that makes me laugh.  

Pastrychefzozo

Demonic Widow

Chin City

Alien Abductee

24,550 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:09 pm
Maddy-Mazey
sixela-242
hello everyone
Hi smile

hey there, whats up  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:13 pm
Starri Ari
I was about 6 or 7 years old. My family rented a beach house for a weekend and in the yard was a swing set.On the first evening my mom told me not to play on it so naturally I was drawn to it. I went on it the next day and started swinging, going higher and higher and then the one of the chains snapped in mid air (it was old and really rusty from the sea air i guess?) I was holding on pretty tightly so i didn't fall out but i was jerked right into this little cluster of palm trees in pots on the side of the set like some kind of tarzan. I was just really stunned, got a few bruises and scratches and a couple of pots broke lol. I didn't know if I should have laughed or cried and I just skulked back to the house and sat on the porch.
Awwwh! That made me LOL xD  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points