Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes
[ Breedings ] Custom In Request Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:41 pm
[ Insert totally awesome cubbins/totems banner here ]

So you found a growing family, and you thought to yourself:

'I could totally see myself being a part of that.'

Didn't you?

Well, if a psychic's intuition is worth anything, I bet i'm right!

Either that or .... you're looking to expand your family's growth potential?

#psychicsknowitall

And since, I know i'm right, lets get down to the nitty gritty shall we?

----

Lets start out by making this perfectly clear! Yes! This is the place for custom ins and custom in offers! Whether you're looking to expand a family, or expand your B'alam, this is the place for you. While it is up to the family's owners to determine whether a family seeks this threads services - it is up to you as the custom in seeker - to apply your little hearts out! Some families will have certain rules for their expansions, while others may want you to go all out. It is up to your discretion whether you choose to abide by the requests given to you.

So, without further ado, let's here those rules!

• It is not staff's responsibility to keep up with the dealings of this thread. Owners and potential applicants must work together to ensure these custom ins go off without a hitch.
  • If problems arise between the applicant and the owners, the staff may jump in and all custom ins involved may be voided.
  • Custom ins cost 400,000 gold each for a CYO custom in and 300,000 for a CC style custom in. If for any reason you can not afford this, please do not apply unless encouraged to do so. It lessens potential problems down the road.
  • Any and All custom ins, MUST be approved through this thread. If such is not done, the custom in is not allowed to be created. We need a written record of both the request, and the approval please.
  • Our forms are set up to express exactly what a family wants from their applicants. Please be responsible and read what is expected of you.
  • If something is noted here as being mandatory to the family, you risk your B'alam being revoked and a refund given if such requests are not upheld. It is you as the applicant's responsibility to hold yourself accountable for all requested or required materials.
  • Family owners must quote their winners, within 24 hours of the ending time stated. They must also quote the colorist involved with the breeding to make them aware of the custom ins you are accepting.
  • Do not post here, unless your colorist has given you the green light for custom ins.
  • Custom ins are currently limited to [2] a month. You are expected to keep track of your own custom ins used per month, in the appropriate thread. [ Which will be linked when created ]
  • Custom ins come in 2 varieties [ at current ]

XXXXX • The 'CC' variety: This simply means that either the colorist or the family has established that only CC slots are available in these breedings. Meaning you never know what you will get. It's a gambit you have to be willing to play.
XXXXX • The 'CYO' variety: In these customs, you are free to design your custom-in based upon your own wishes. Just keep in mind, Totems must resemble the parents from which they are carved.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Forms!

XXXXXX► Post this form if you own a family and are searching for potential custom ins!

[b]Father's name & Uncert:[/b] [URL=UNCERTHERE][img]CERTORTHUMBNAILHERE[/img]
[b]Mother's name and Uncert:[/b] [URL=UNCERTHERE][img]CERTORTHUMBNAILHERE[/img]
[b]Number of Slots Open:[/b]
[b]Type of Slots:[/b] [ CC or CYO ]
[b]Requested Tribe:[/b] [ If any. If not applicable simply type N/A ]
[b]Genetics:[/b] [ Throwbacks - Gen 1 do NOT have these! ]
[b]Requested or Required Information:[/b] [ Note whether you would like or require it - if either. If not applicable simply type N/A ]
[b]Closes in/at:[/b]

XXXXXX► Post this form if you are an applicant hoping to join a growing family!

[b]Family Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Name of Custom in:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b] [ If Any ]
[b]Tribe:[/b] [ Can only take after the tribe of the Mother or Father ]
[b]Decription:[/b] [ Only if CYO! ]
[b]Visual Ref:[/b] [ If desired or required ]
[b]By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.[/b]: [ Insert Username here ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:02 pm
Father's name & Uncert: Duìshǒu
User Image
Mother's name and Uncert: User Image
Number of Slots Open: 2
Type of Slots: CC
Requested Tribe: Fire or Earth
Genetics: N/A
Requested or Required Information: N/A
Closes in/at: This will close tomorrow morning 2/26 when I am able to log on.  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:17 pm
Family Name: Duìshǒu & Adsila
Name of Custom in: Guànjūn
Meaning: Chinese | Champion
Tribe: Fire
Decription: n/a
Visual Ref: n/a
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: TruthsoftheWicked  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 pm
Name of Custom in: Hanako
Meaning: Flower Child
Tribe: Earth
Decription: Will Take her Father's Rainbows and her mothers flowers, so they will be Rainbow flowers. Will have mother's eyes and outer ear color of white.
Visual Ref: [ If desired or required ] I don't have one
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: StarshineAngel01  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:55 am
Name of Custom in:
Dependent on gender... and subject to change upon viewing of the idol/cub.
Male: Ju-long
Female: Yunjie

Meaning:
Male: Chinese for "powerful as a dragon"
Female: Chinese for "born in the clouds" and "clean"

Description: N/A
Visual Ref: N/A
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: Mewsings of An Angel

Sidenote: Eeee! Congrats on the rainbowy breeding. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:09 am
Family Name: Duìshǒu x Adsila
Name of Custom in:
Male:Hao
Female: Meiying
Meaning:
Male: Chinese meaning 'Very Clever'
Female: Chinese meaning 'Beautiful Flower'
Decription: N/A
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: [ Himura Rikuo ]  

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:28 am
Family Name: Duìshǒu x Adsila
Name of Custom in: Niji
Meaning: Japanese for Rainbow
Decription: N/A
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: [ DarkenWoodWolf ]  
Depawsit generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:06 pm
Alrighty!

Since these are CC slots, and it is difficult to pick based on this variety's standards, we're gonna be totes fair and do a ROLL OFF!

orraffleWHATEVS

Everyone will be listed in order, and the two rolled numbers will receive their custom in!

Special Note: I'm a derp and left it out. So if you win, and have a certain gender in mind for your B'alam, you can list that. I can't promise it will be honored, but Chobi might take your request into consideration <3

1. TruthsoftheWicked
  2. StarshineAngel01
  3. Mewsings of An Angel
  4. Himura Rikuo
  5. DarkenWoodWolf

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
Depawsit generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:07 pm
And for winner 2 ....

*inserts the most awesome drum roll EVER*

1. TruthsoftheWicked
  2. StarshineAngel01
  3. Mewsings of An Angel
  4. DarkenWoodWolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:12 pm
CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!

You've won a CC slot in Duìshǒu and Adsila's first litter!

If you guys can catch this post before Chobi begins work on the idols, go ahead and list a preference in gender.

I can't promise you will answer in time, or that Chobi can honor it. But it's always worth a try :3

Don't forget to quote the Chobes so she sees your request!

EDIT BECAUSE I FAIL:

I forgot to put this one i the original post, but it has since been edited! CC Custom Ins are priced at 250,000 due to the CC factor involved in their creation.

Himura Rikuo

TruthsoftheWicked

Alpaca Chobi

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:53 pm
Depawsit

Himura Rikuo

TruthsoftheWicked

About Paws note on gender. I am sorry but I can not wait for the feed back loop of people logging on. I need to start now because I am very limited on time which is why we offered CC customs instead of CYOs. I will take tribe in to account and ask about fixing the form to include gender.

Really sorry guys. Im waving the fee because of the confusion. So these are on the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:47 am
Father's name & Uncert: Gesheng
User Image
Mother's name and Uncert: River Dancer
User Image
Number of Slots Open: 1
Type of Slots: CYO or CC
Requested Tribe: Water
Genetics: None - Gen 1 breeding!
Requested or Required Information: Descriptive ref is a must! Would absolutely love a reference image of some sort, but we won't require it if you aren't confident in your skills. But it then lies on you to get your image across in words.
Closes in/at: Unknown - Enter ASAP, we're not sure when the totems will arrive :0  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:53 am
Father's name & Uncert: Meuses
User Image
Mother's name and Uncert: Sarika
User Image
Number of Slots Open: Maybe 1
Type of Slots: CC or CYO
Requested Tribe: Ice!
Genetics: Gen 1 breeding!
Requested or Required Information: Their Father is an extremely loyal Ice Triber, he's also an enormous Loki fan. I imagine most of his children would be too. Since Meuses would tell them stories of Loki's magnificence as they grow. But no love for Loki's mate. He respects her as his Queen, but respectfully pokes fun at her. His children would be expected to be loyal ice tribers and MATE TO ICE TRIBE MEMBERS ONLY!

Descriptive ref is a must! Would absolutely love a reference image of some sort, but we won't require it if you aren't confident in your skills. But it then lies on you to get your image across in words.
Closes in/at: Unknown - Enter ASAP, we're not sure when the totems will arrive :0  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:09 pm
Family Name: Gesheng X River Dance
Name of Custom in: Brian
Meaning: Some sources say “High” or “Noble” and another source said “Strong One”
Tribe: Water
Decription: Main body color would be light black/dark grey like the face color on the father. The gradient on the legs would go from the black/dark grey to the medium blue present on the lower part of the mother’s hind legs. No gradient transition on the tail. A white belly and chest like the mother, but the face stays black/dark grey like the father. The son would also have the light backridge fur like the father but would be the dark blue hair color from the mother. Water stones are black or grey on both front legs and head. The scroll lettering from the face on the father will be on the face, legs, and tail of the son and be white lettering. Eye color is same as dad's.
Visual Ref: None
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: Barkchewer  

Barkchewer

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:37 pm
Family Name: Meuses & Sarika
Name of Custom in: Male: Alair
Female: Sameya
Meaning: Male: English | Cheerful/Merry
Female: Arabic | Exalted or Sublime
Tribe: Ice
Decription: Something like the image below, but maybe more rainbow? Not sure how though,haha. Going to keep it loose interpretation.
Visual Ref: User Image
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: [ TruthsoftheWicked ]  
[ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff