Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
Rules & Info (Read First l Don't post)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:32 pm
Rules

+ Keep cussing to a minimum. Your character can cuss, just take it easy.

+ Don't post if your character is not approved, I'm serious I will catch you...

+ If a scene gets hot and steamy, takes it to the PM or Timeskip.

+ Follow all of Gaia's rules.

+ Write in third person view.

+ Put a picture of your character in each post so we know who we are talking to. Anime pictures only please.

+ Killing is allowed, absolutely! You have to get the owners permission first to slaughter his/her character.

+ Be at least semi-literate, no one liners.

+ Remember to quote so you can get a faster reply.

+ This is one rule most people break...Please be active! If you can't post for some reason, please tell your RP partner or post your reason. If you don't post more than a week, I'm sorry but you'll be kicked out, unless if you have a reason.

+ Talking about activeness, when your rping in a group post when you feel your characters need to speak. Rping, you don't necessary have to wait in a pattern, you play your part. You can wait in a pattern if you prefer it that way.

+ Never use -, * or ~ when performing an action. Make it into a sentence.

+ No godmodding! Don't be a Mr/Ms/Mrs/Dr Know it All.

+ You may have a maximum of 5 characters but if you can handle more than that, you have to prove to me that you are that active.

+ Enjoy!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:40 am
Relationships
+If your character does get into an affair with some, PLEASE. Don't stick rping with that person through the entire rp otherwise it would seem unfair to the other characters that want to be friend with your character. Give your girlfriend/boyfriend some space, spend some time away from each other. It's not going to be forever. Love is a beautiful things and don't forget your role in the roleplay especially Creatures of the Night Characters.
There is a reason why I didn't tag this guild as romance...

'Get Real'

+In real life if a big hellhounds appears as the size of your house you won't say, "Oh hello there.". Yes you would seem like a bada** until the hellhound devours you like a Titan because you broke the roles. Be realistic on your post, if your character is brave sure go ahead but think before you post. Because the character that is trying to scare your will be utterly disappointed if you do that frequently. Your character is in this fantasy world even though you can't see this happening personally, unfortunately at least try to think 'Hmm how would my character react to this.'

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Proceed...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers